Discrete 3D printed nipple clamps for men?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
esranonff

Discrete 3D printed nipple clamps for men?

Post by esranonff »

Hey all,

Does anyone have a design/ideas on how to clamp male nipples in a way that won't show up through clothing?

I want to be able to hold some small vibrator motors in place, but because there's not much soft tissue behind the nipple I'm struggling to find clamps that I can adapt for this that aren't nearly 15cm long!

I've been using medical tape up until now, but it would be good to find something that didn't mark the skin quite so much when left on for a long session!

The motors in question are these ones on eBay and the closest I can see to something that might work is this design, however they assume that you have pierced nipples, and I don't!

If I can modify them to work both with and without the motors then that's even better, as it means I can use them when out and about!
Kinbaku

Re: Discrete 3D printed nipple clamps for men?

Post by Kinbaku »

esranonff wrote: 05 Apr 2024, 12:18 Hey all,

Does anyone have a design/ideas on how to clamp male nipples in a way that won't show up through clothing?

I want to be able to hold some small vibrator motors in place, but because there's not much soft tissue behind the nipple I'm struggling to find clamps that I can adapt for this that aren't nearly 15cm long!

I've been using medical tape up until now, but it would be good to find something that didn't mark the skin quite so much when left on for a long session!

The motors in question are these ones on eBay and the closest I can see to something that might work is this design, however they assume that you have pierced nipples, and I don't!

If I can modify them to work both with and without the motors then that's even better, as it means I can use them when out and about!
You can put a cord through the openings of that 3D model and then let that cord vibrate with the motors.
For holding the nipple ring to your nipples, purchase the smallest size bra in which the 3D model fits correctly.

The principle of the Japanese rope harness where the vibrator is simply attached to the location of the abdomen to vibrate the entire rope harness.

I have no experience that it will work with this setup, but it is at least worth a try.
KARL82

Post by KARL82 »

I should think something like this would be discrete and easy to print...

UrsaMajor

Post by UrsaMajor »

I think regardless of the design you’re going to have trouble making something that you can’t see. I don’t know if it’s due to decades of nipple play, but my CIS male nipples poke out of pretty much everything I wear. I can’t imagine adding the bulk of any sort of clamp on to that and being able to hide it. You might get away with it with added layers or heavier clothes, though. Like if you wore a t shirt underneath with another shirt layered over it? I wear a flannel shirt as a light jacket a lot and there tends to be a fair amount of bulk with that. Especially if that shirt has breast pockets. Then you’ve got like three layers of fabric to soak up the clamp outlines.

Do you want to be able to like walk down the street and not have anyone notice, or do you want to be able to like stand face to face with someone for five minutes and have a conversation and have them not notice?