DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Kinbaku

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by Kinbaku »

Hipkip wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 15:54 Are there any specific Coyote selfbondage scenario's? I can imagine that more creative scenario's are possible with use of the electrode pads.
There are various possibilities.
I just did this with my DG-lab. I had tied the DG-lab around my left upper arm with the supplied elastic, out of reach of my fingers. :rofl:
Hipkip

Post by Hipkip »

kinbaku wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 17:29
Hipkip wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 15:54 Are there any specific Coyote selfbondage scenario's? I can imagine that more creative scenario's are possible with use of the electrode pads.
There are various possibilities.
I just did this with my DG-lab. I had tied the DG-lab around my left upper arm with the supplied elastic, out of reach of my fingers. :rofl:
Nice :D . That's indeed a way to incorporate the dg-lab in a scenario, by making use of a time delay and/or a slow increase of output.

I was hoping that there are maybe more "creative" ways to use the dg-lab. I once read about a scenario of using the electrode pads under your feet to stimulate a shock response, which might seem interesting in combination with a predicament scenario.

Really hope that the coyote 3.0 will be released soon, looks like the paw wireless buttons provide endless scenario opportunities.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Hipkip wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 11:32 Really hope that the coyote 3.0 will be released soon, looks like the paw wireless buttons provide endless scenario opportunities.
With the coyote 3.0 there is another world: This allows you to do things in self-bondage where previously you could only achieve something by programming an Arduino, Raspery Pi or homemade electronics.
Like keep your hands in a certain position or you will be punished by the DG-lab. :whip: :twisted: :rofl:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Just to check things, no one has the DG-Labs 3.0 yet, right? I mean, I preordered mine, but no mail update so far, and no package either.

If this is true, can we also write a message here when you get yours? Just so others know that they could expect theirs in a matter of days/weeks?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 13:24 Just to check things, no one has the DG-Labs 3.0 yet, right? I mean, I preordered mine, but no mail update so far, and no package either.

If this is true, can we also write a message here when you get yours? Just so others know that they could expect theirs in a matter of days/weeks?
I haven't received mine yet. I don't expect them immediately: the update for the buttons still needs to be done.
In any case, I will let you know as soon as I receive it.
Hipkip

Post by Hipkip »

kinbaku wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 14:37
KinkInSpace wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 13:24 Just to check things, no one has the DG-Labs 3.0 yet, right? I mean, I preordered mine, but no mail update so far, and no package either.

I haven't received mine yet. I don't expect them immediately: the update for the buttons still needs to be done.
In any case, I will let you know as soon as I receive it.
Looking forward to your feedback and scenario suggestions for the 3.0 :D . I didn't pre-order and now preorder is cancelled and release date unknown.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

What is this mess? The 2B Power Box is also on delay shipping.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 17:34 What is this mess? The 2B Power Box is also on delay shipping.
In the meantime, I have already delivered packages to 2 different neighbours that the postman brought to me when those neighbours were not at home. :|
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Message from their website:
Hi, due to the current accumulation of too many orders, we have temporarily suspended reservations. The reservation will be reopened once we are ready for official shipment.
We are currently conducting small-scale testing in China, and we cannot provide an exact delivery time. However, we will start shipping after not discovering any issues for a continuous period of time.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 17:34 What is this mess? The 2B Power Box is also on delay shipping.
The DG Labs 3.0 shipping delays are understandable but unusual. Confused why they halted production of the older version so long before the new version went into full production.

As for the E-Stim Systems 2B, I don’t understand how the demand would have suddenly increased enough to cause shipping delays. Production delays from parts shortages or assembly issues (personnel issues?) would make more sense. Regardless, no mention of the delays on their support forum.

I was not impressed by the estim manufacturers when I researched the product options back around September of last year (2023). Compared to other consumer electronics and the advancements in the controlling electronics (new microcontrollers), the estim market seems overly stagnant. None of the companies demonstrate adequate technical expertise in my opinion. DG Labs seems to be the most skilled in the market, but their difficulty replacing their previous power box and the quality of their app leads me to believe that they have technical skill deficits.

Hopefully, DG Labs gets the 3.0 ready to start shipping soon. The information on it intrigues me enough to consider getting one a couple months after full production and delivery starts. As for my 2B, it went back for warranty repairs twice; I voided the warranty before returning it a third time. Actually repaired it myself easy enough. Hoping to get better estim power boxes available in the future.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

I played Estim Mafia Property 3 times in a row today. Each time with a stronger DG-lab channel: from 55 via 65 to 85.
The first time I got outside with 4 clues, the second time I could escape with 2 clues and the third time I got outside with 3 clues.
Each time the game lasted approximately 1h10m.
However, I had used different settings for "travel time", "waiting time" and "pain burst points", respectively: 8 sec, 12 sec, 3 points to 2 sec, 3 sec and 10 points.

This after a member of BoundAnna pointed it out to me after I played it a long time ago. This time it was new because I had now used the DG-lab 3.0.8 Beta program for it.

Unlike the program, I had my ball gag on for the entire duration instead of only when the program instructed. Also, my hands were tied from behind my chair more times than necessary according to the program. I used the Double Hangmanknot for this (without the padlocks): my left hand was always in the loop and for my right hand I had to put it in the loop and pull to tie me up or I had to pull the ring around my right hand open to quickly free me.
Shannon SteelSlave

Download estim maffia property here
https://pixeldrain.com/l/NAGn5186
and several others. They have one I think, the estim experiment, if I read correctly, can activate your maglocks via alexa. I would just keep the kill switch handy :wink:
There goes your weekend :whip:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 22:38 I played Estim Mafia Property
The first time I got outside with 4 clues, the second time I could escape with 2 clues and the third time I got outside with 3 clues.
However, I had used different settings for "travel time", "waiting time" and "pain burst points", respectively: 8 sec, 12 sec, 3 points to 2 sec, 3 sec and 10 points.
I would have added a spoiler alert to this post, but I know for a fact that escape is not guaranteed by the number of clues you have. Not sure if your success in escaping is determined by the actual clues you have and not the quantity, or if it is always random, but better odds might be given for a higher number clues, that said, it may be unlikely that a player will attempt escape twice in a row. Try that.
At some point, you have only the option to attempt escape, after all clues have been collected or missed. I will just say that in this scenario, you can still be caught and sent downstairs :whip: .
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 07 Apr 2024, 22:36
kinbaku wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 22:38 I played Estim Mafia Property
I would have added a spoiler alert to this post, but I know for a fact that escape is not guaranteed by the number of clues you have. Not sure if your success in escaping is determined by the actual clues you have and not the quantity, or if it is always random, but better odds might be given for a higher number clues, that said, it may be unlikely that a player will attempt escape twice in a row. Try that.
At some point, you have only the option to attempt escape, after all clues have been collected or missed. I will just say that in this scenario, you can still be caught and sent downstairs :whip: .
{{{{{{{{Spoiler alert}}}}}}}}}}Yes, I was lucky to escape. Only the first time they let me out possible through good behavior, ... and second: having the right clues. :rofl: {{{{{{{{Spoiler alert}}}}}}}}}}
You must have the "safe passage" clue and "layout" clue at minimum to get out of there! :twisted:{{{{{{{{Spoiler alert}}}}}}}}}} ==> If you don't want to know what the most important clues are, don't select them with your mouse!!!
Last edited by Kinbaku on 08 Apr 2024, 02:14, edited 3 times in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Lucky to escape, huh? Stockholm's or encouragement from the lovely therapist didn't work? Does anyone want to make a career of that? Being experimented on or just shocked for entertainment?
I am unfamiliar with a good behaviour ending. I thought you were there for life, unless you escape.
There is only one way to get that building layout, and it don't sound pretty. :whip: :whip: :whip:
👠👠