Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 3/12/24

Post by gwrolla »

my sexy/fun pics, from a blowing session.
Attachments
0e5eea73-0a6f-446c-9654-090d404ce637.jpg
4cae4f8f-1805-4d28-87bd-0b02f8b73cc6.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 3/12/24

Post by Kinbaku »

This time we had time problems. :|
First of all, I was an hour late because of the daylight savings time: that starts on a different day than in Europe. :?

With only a bra and with his real boobs we test his new toy: an automatic blowjob machine (photo 2).
Here the problem was that every time I wanted to view or send a message in Kik I had to go out of the toy's app. The voice control also did not work.
Then I got the good idea to start the app on my new cell phone while using Kik on my old cell phone, this was the ideal. Also the voice control was working. :idea:
I stopped just on the edge of him cumming. :D

Because he was in the right setting he had to cum in VibeMate with his Max2 while I timed it. He came at 33 minutes, but I only got that message after 105 minutes. :shock:
I even received a message from Kik asking if I wanted to report him because I hadn't heard from him for so long. :rofl:

Meanwhile, he was already wearing his crossdressing that I wanted to give him after he came (photo 1).

In the meantime I did have the opportunity to search on the internet: https://autoblow.com/product/autoblow-ai/
In America it costs 260 USD and on most sites 249 EUR in Europe, but at Bol.com I even found a price of 171.94 EUR after a price of 209 EUR I saw earlier on Bol.com. But for Dutch people I recommend the site https://www.sinful.be/p/autoblow-ai-blo ... ne/1027499 where it can be purchased for EUR 171.99, but they even have a repair service there if there is any something had to go wrong. :D
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 3/14/24

Post by gwrolla »

my sexy pictures, from a long session
Attachments
da2919fa-405d-4b54-8307-2d95c72ffc4d.jpg
e0d4f85d-54f7-4e47-9e04-2ffb67aee799.jpg
b2436db2-0415-4eb3-8bc2-e083091c4f81.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 3/14/24

Post by Kinbaku »

With full lukewarm water balloons as boobs in his biggest bra and half cold water/half air as a big baby balloon (8 months).
Over that his bodysuit, yoga pants and swimsuit.
(In the third photo I still had to make the baby :oops: ).

Blindfolded, he had to blow up a fourth balloon. If he thought it was too small, he could continue to inflate it blindfolded. But at no point was he allowed to let air out again if he felt it was too big.
We did 4 tests of sitting down and standing up with this balloon between his legs. Then he had to go to the couch with this balloon between his knees: if the balloon pop he had to go outside and if the balloon fell he had to pop the balloon between the three other balloons without damaging the other balloons. :twisted:

With this balloon between his knees he had to undergo several Gush stimulation's.
He then had to guess 3 times with an accuracy of 2 minutes how long I had stimulated him. :mrgreen:
He guessed 20, 23 and 24 minutes, while it had taken 39 minutes. (Time flies when you're having fun :rofl: ).

That's why he first had to sit on the balloon blindfolded with his hands on top of his head until the balloon burst with a loud bang. :shock:
Then go to his car in these clothes to take some fashion photos at his car.

Then he had to take off his clothes - except the pantyhose and the bra - within 40 seconds. This time, however, he needed 67 seconds. That's why he went back outside in a cow costume with his baby balloon in his left hand.
Because he dropped the balloon and popped it while picking it back up, there was no Max2 time for this evening.

Without panty on and in his nightgown he has to watch a sex video and he is not allowed to touch him for 2 hours so that he can "enjoy" this evening and be well prepared to have a strong orgasm tomorrow night in his new toy. :love:
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 3/19/24

Post by Kinbaku »

He had to make the biggest water balloons for his breasts. worn by his largest bra with a regular bra over it (photo 3).
Over that a robe made of thin fabric.

Then a large balloon for between his legs, this time placed as high as possible so that he has to spread his legs completely (photo 2).
Then waiting for my signal with the vibration at maximum of the Gush to rise from the bath tube.
When that was successful, he had to sit back on the tube in a dark bathroom with the blindfold on. After waiting a longer time I started to stimulate his Gush and he had to walk 4 times from the bathroom to the front door and then from the bathroom to the couch, always with the balloon between his legs that was not allowed to fall or pop.
He succeeded in that assignment. :D

He then had to hold the balloon as lightly as possible between his knees while sitting blindfolded on the couch with his feet on a chair.
The robe open ready to be raped by 10 women. :shock:

I stimulated him like this for 40 minutes. Every time the balloon fell, the fan would blow it away and he had to go blindfolded and find the balloon to put it back between his knees.
This happened twice so that tomorrow he will have to spend 2 minutes at his mailbox in his new morph-suit (photo 1). Then he can go inside to play with his Max2. :)

For this evening he must stay 1.5 hours with the robe open and without panty. :whip:
Last edited by Kinbaku on 19 Mar 2024, 10:26, edited 1 time in total.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: March 19, 24

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures, from a fun but late session.
Attachments
d85d8c8a-c81e-4160-a8f1-053c41ddcf0e.jpg
385e4e10-103d-462f-81dd-9132d6b1112f.jpg
e09bb8a4-9fc1-4a78-886f-00bb5b8f3e9b.jpg
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 3/26/24

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures, from a quiet but fun session.
Attachments
606f8faf-4c6b-4848-a8e7-24e088a6a717.jpg
b944f07b-cc6b-4b73-8aed-3b4004a9e0b9.jpg
8541af25-a1f0-4b5a-9edd-66c677c50f54.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 3/26/24

Post by Kinbaku »

In his bra cold water balloons as boobs and panty to support his Gush (photo 3).
A skirt on top and Yoga pants underneath.

He had blown up a giant balloon :shock: in advance that could just fit between his legs (photo 2).
He had to go blindfolded from the bathroom door to the front door three times, each time hitting the door with the balloon. He was not allowed to touch the big balloon with his hands and if he fell he had to walk to his car with the balloon between his legs.

He succeeded in his aim of the walk without dropping the balloon, but when he sat down on the couch the balloon slipped away. :o

The balloon was then placed on a chair in front of the sofa. On top of the balloon he had to place his feet crossed. He was allowed to switch feet to which foot came from above, but had to prevent the balloon from rolling off the chair. :mrgreen:

I wanted to stimulate him like this for 45 minutes or until the balloon fell to the floor. However, Gush's battery decided differently: it failed just a minute before the end.
He had to guess within 3 times how long it had taken to earn his Max2 time. The third time he guessed exactly 44 minutes. :D

When going to the car in the new morphsuit (photo 1) with the balloon between his legs, he had dropped the balloon 3 times, which still caused him to lose the Max2 time. :cry:

He must stay in his Morphsuit for 1 hour, the first 10 minutes with the hood on.

I'm curious to see if after abstaining until the next session, he can last 10 minutes without cumming while I stimulate his Autoblow-Ai in the same way as a see on a 10 minute handjob video. :hi:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 3/28/24

Post by gwrolla »

awww, our last session...

in the month of March.

just kidding folks.

anyway, here are my kinky pictures, followed my Kin's story.
Attachments
d10979fc-cc18-4a3c-ac84-e0cac05f62c6.jpg
33f3d8e0-e4b3-4009-83e2-8c8788b39a9e.jpg
edb76d37-3105-42c7-a9e8-bbb2bce2090a.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 3/28/24

Post by Kinbaku »

Today we had a lot of fun playing a pee game.

He had just drunk a juice and even though he had to go to the toilet I didn't allow him to do so. :shock:
I let him fill a balloon half with cold water and half with air - as a baby in the womb and so that he could feel the difference between the cold baby against his bladder and the warm boobs balloons (photo 3).
He had to wear 3 pairs of underwear over his Gush, the bottom one being a panty that he had already used.
Then the baby balloon in the waist thinner.
Over this the swimsuit (photo 2).
In the meantime, I let him drink a root beer little by little on a regular basis.

Then his new morph-suit came over this and he had to do 10 jumping jacks (photo 1).
Then the handcuffs, the 2 keys of which were placed in the lockbox and locked with its timer padlock for 1 hour.

Then I ordered to drink a glass of water. :mrgreen:

Then, blindfolded with that giant balloon between his knees, he had to go 5 times between the front door and the bathroom door. Every time the balloon would fall he had to make an extra trip.

Because he managed to do this without the balloon falling, he was allowed to go to the bathroom blindfolded with the giant balloon between his legs to drink a glass of water as a reward. :twisted:

Then back to the couch with the balloon between his knees and a new glass of water between his hands.

There I stimulated his Gush while he was blindfolded, but if I stopped the stimulation for one minute he had to drink that last glass of water while blindfolded.

I then stimulated him for another 36 minutes until the timer freed him. This way he was able to take off his clothes in time to free his bladder. How wonderful that the pee runs after such an effort to keep it up. :love:

His bra, panty and swimsuit are then the evening wear for an extra hour of rest. :hi:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: April 2nd, 2024

Post by gwrolla »

my sexy pictures, from a fun session.
Attachments
a5a73292-370b-4d5f-9744-71449bf594a9.jpg
febe774c-9960-42e0-ac07-be9fb9733a7b.jpg
eb833030-2bd8-4004-a74c-cf304c0e0060.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: April 2nd, 2024

Post by Kinbaku »

He had to wear big water balloon boobs in his bra.
And then surprise me with a nice cross-dressing (photo 2).
Then blow up a large balloon blindfolded and go to the front room with it between his legs.
There he had to place a blanket on the floor under the balloon and sit on the balloon as on a chair (photo 3).

Blindfolded and with his hands on his head, behind his back or on his hips, he would take a rocking boat ride of 32 minutes in the dark storm of his Gush vibrations before arriving at the harbour.

Then the black morph-suit was put on with a coloured bra and panty over it, which would then be visible in the cow costume (photo 1).
Unfortunately, his new neighbours were outside, so after 5 minutes we decided to cancel the trip to the mail.

He now has to stay in his swimsuit for 2 hours before going to sleep.
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: April 4nd, 2024

Post by Kinbaku »

This week I lost the bet we made on March 5: I had estimated that we would reach 200,000 views after 4 months, he estimated after 3 months. But less than a month later on April 2, we already had 200,000 views. :shock: Thanks everyone! :hi:
So yesterday evening I went crossdressing with air balloons for the first time. I went to sleep with it on - dreamed all night that I was wearing this costume under a dressing gown while family and friends came to visit depending on the time of night. :mrgreen:
200000BetLost_300px.jpeg
200000BetLost_300px.jpeg (12.77 KiB) Viewed 142 times
For his evening we decided that he should stand in front of the open balcony door in his crossdressing while I stimulated his Gush.
He had to do this blindfolded for 5 minutes while I watched him in xtoys.app in the video. First with the balloon between his legs and afterwards with the balloon behind him so that he could indicate the rhythm with which I stimulated him.

Then I stimulated him while he was allowed to look outside.
Then as he sat on the big balloon, ready to pop it - but we didn't let that happen. :love:

Now he can still enjoy his Max2 while I'm still in crossdressing.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 4/4/24

Post by gwrolla »

it was a shorter session than usual.

but, still fun.

enjoy my pictures.
Attachments
96c96ff5-5926-4f1b-958f-a869190510af.jpg
d54e1173-035f-44aa-b27e-500e9b3f357d.jpg
80158c53-0b77-40e5-a8e5-b965c0d0aa1a.jpg
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: April 8th, 2024

Post by gwrolla »

fyi, im working tomorrow night, until 11 pm pst.

ill kik you, kinbaku, when i get home.