Scenario for a beginner

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Luke01

Scenario for a beginner

Post by Luke01 »

Hi everyone, i'm a 23 y.o. male quite new to self bondage but very courious. I've already tried something like tying legs, ankles, hands, etc...
I'm looking for an easy scenario to try tomorrow. That's what i have:
-leather handcuffs
-a padlock
-egg vibrator
-foulards (obsessed with that)
-blindfold

Thanks everyone.
Kinbaku

Re: Scenario for a beginner

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to the BoundAnna forum, Luke01.

Put on your leather handcuffs

Roll up a large foulard by connecting the 2 opposite corners and then twisting it around the diagonal of the 2 other corners.
Make an overhand knot in the center of the large foulard (where the 2 first corners are), put the knot in your mouth and tie the other corners together behind your head.

Connect the vibrator egg to your penis and then put on swimming trunks so that everything stays in place.

After you have activated the egg, you sit on a chair and connect your ankles to the front legs of that chair with ropes.

Connects your handcuffs with the padlock.

Put on your blindfold and count out loud to 2000 before you can untie yourself.
Last edited by Kinbaku on 27 Mar 2024, 23:08, edited 3 times in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Luke
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Luke01

Post by Luke01 »

kinbaku wrote: 27 Mar 2024, 23:01 Welcome to the BoundAnna forum, Luke01.

Roll up a large foulard by connecting the 2 opposite corners and then twisting it around the diagonal of the 2 other corners.
Make an overhand knot in the center of the large foulard (where the 2 first corners are), put the knot in your mouth and tie the other corners together behind your head.

Connect the vibrator egg to your penis and then put on swimming trunks so that everything stays in place.

After you have activated the egg, you sit on a chair and connect your ankles to the front legs of that chair with ropes.

Thanks so much I will definitely try. I'm open to all suggestions and scenario ideas.
Luke01

Post by Luke01 »

Kinbaku wrote: 27 Mar 2024, 23:01 Welcome to the BoundAnna forum, Luke01.

I tried this recently but after coming the first time I didn't feel like it anymore and I untied myself :-(. How can I avoid boredom?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Luke01 wrote: 18 Apr 2024, 14:17 I tried this recently but after coming the first time I didn't feel like it anymore and I untied myself :-(. How can I avoid boredom?
That can happen.
And there is little you can do about it. :cry:

Remember, it all happens in your head. So the most important thing is that you are in the right mood.

What can help is to think about something that excites you.
For example, you can place yourself in front of a computer screen on which you have selected images that excite you in advance and placed them in a folder, which you then play in random order as a slide show - Irfanview, for example, is a free program that can do this if you don't find it at your file viewer.
Luke01

Post by Luke01 »

Kinbaku wrote: 18 Apr 2024, 21:24
Luke01 wrote: 18 Apr 2024, 14:17 I tried this recently but after coming the first time I didn't feel like it anymore and I untied myself :-(. How can I avoid boredom?
That can happen.
And there is little you can do about it. :cry:

Remember, it all happens in your head. So the most important thing is that you are in the right mood.

What can help is to think about something that excites you.
For example, you can place yourself in front of a computer screen on which you have selected images that excite you in advance and placed them in a folder, which you then play in random order as a slide show - Irfanview, for example, is a free program that can do this if you don't find it at your file viewer.
Ok thanks, I will try it.
And if I wanted to remain blindfolded what do you recommend I listen to with headphones?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Luke01 wrote: 19 Apr 2024, 09:39 And if I wanted to remain blindfolded what do you recommend I listen to with headphones?
For example, free hypnosis sound files with a kinky slant can be found on the Internet.