My new position for wrist bondage.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

My new position for wrist bondage.

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I discovered this a few days ago & one I haven’t tried before.
I have a 36” wooden spreader bar with O bolts screwed into each end.
This is tied into my rope body harness behind my back vertically so one end is at the base of my spine & the other above my head. The bar is secured to my pussy rope, waist, upper body, & gaffer taped around over my mouth & forehead so it’s very rigid & can’t be moved.
Now this is where my knickers start becoming soaked to the point I’m dripping. (sorry for the unintended turn on)
Using my pre formed 10m rope with larks head loops at each end, l begin by placing one end over a door handle so I can maintain some tension & then begin tying my left wrist to the lower O-ring, making continual loops around the bar & through the pussy rope wherever I can and turning around so it forms tight loops around my body until I get to the end loop where there’s just enough to slip over my right wrist.
The I do the same with another 10m rope & tie my right wrist to the upper O-ring. By the time I’ve finished I’m totally immobilised & secure.
This not only looks fantastic in the mirror but feels awesome. As every struggle from both wrists pulls on my pussy rope harness which has been bound around my butt plug & dildo, so every movement wiggles them & sends a tingling deep inside my holes.
The difficulty getting free is intense enough to induce countless cums, & has taken around 30 minutes so far on my third session. The only possible way to get free is by using my crosshead screwdriver as the release tool. But the purposely created difficulty is trying to locate the last loop & slip it over my knuckles. Because the loops are snug enough without causing numbness, but difficult to free as these loops aren’t in an easily recognisable sequence. Not sure how many slip loops there are around each wrist but when viewed in the mirror there’s a thick bunch of them which really looks authentic as though someone has done this to me.
It’s the most unconventional wrist tying I’ve ever done & I love it.
[attachment=0]image0.jpeg[/attachment]
Attachments
image0.jpeg
Kinbaku

Re: My new position for wrist bondage.

Post by Kinbaku »

cerenaselfbound wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 09:38 It’s the most unconventional wrist tying I’ve ever done & I love it.
image0.jpeg
I just read this week about connecting a stick to harness. :D
HarnessWithStick.jpg
HarnessWithStick.jpg (19.03 KiB) Viewed 480 times
Here with a different intention: quickly remove the harness by pulling out the stick.