Selfbondage dares/Ideas

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Selfbondage dares/Ideas

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Amelie187 wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 03:19
Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 03:13 Am I the only one here not on vacation?
I'm not going away either, but my parents are
Same thing :wink:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Amelie187 wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 03:05 Things like vacuum [With plastic bags and a vacuum cleaner] and much more :gag:
We can try that, but I don't know if it will work - never done it myself before. Just a little experiment now with trashcan plastic bags and my vacuum cleaner.

You go into the bag with your legs and upper body.
You may have to bend your legs if the plastic bag is too small.
Insert the tube of the vacuum cleaner into the bag between your legs so that the opening of the tube remains clear.
Then set the vacuum cleaner to minimum strength and with my vacuum cleaner I was able to open the tube at the top with a slide so that once all the air has been sucked out of the bag, it can still suck air through that small opening at the top.

Unfortunately, I have to inform you that during the experiment I did, the vacuum cleaner motor quickly became too hot, so I stopped the experiment after a few minutes. :cry:

But you may be able to set your vacuum cleaner to the lowest suction power. Or play with constantly switching between turning on and off from the vacuum cleaner to suck your legs together and then stopping it again to let the motor cool down.

If necessary, use duct tape to seal the bag at the top against your body airtight, so that you can enjoy it a little longer before the air leaks back in.
Or put a number of bags in each other so that the wall is sturdier.

So it could be interesting to experiment with it.
"It is not the goal that is important, but the path to it." :wink:
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:47
Amelie187 wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 03:05 Things like vacuum [With plastic bags and a vacuum cleaner] and much more :gag:
We can try that, but I don't know if it will work - never done it myself before. Just a little experiment now with trashcan plastic bags and my vacuum cleaner.

You go into the bag with your legs and upper body.
You may have to bend your legs if the plastic bag is too small.
Insert the tube of the vacuum cleaner into the bag between your legs so that the opening of the tube remains clear.
Then set the vacuum cleaner to minimum strength and with my vacuum cleaner I was able to open the tube at the top with a slide so that once all the air has been sucked out of the bag, it can still suck air through that small opening at the top.

Unfortunately, I have to inform you that during the experiment I did, the vacuum cleaner motor quickly became too hot, so I stopped the experiment after a few minutes. :cry:

But you may be able to set your vacuum cleaner to the lowest suction power. Or play with constantly switching between turning on and off from the vacuum cleaner to suck your legs together and then stopping it again to let the motor cool down.

If necessary, use duct tape to seal the bag at the top against your body airtight, so that you can enjoy it a little longer before the air leaks back in.
Or put a number of bags in each other so that the wall is sturdier.

So it could be interesting to experiment with it.
"It is not the goal that is important, but the path to it." :wink:
I did it today, it was pretty nice, I put 2 plastic bags together, laid myself in it and put the vacuum cleaner in and everything air closed and then turned on the vacuum cleaner
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Amelie187 wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 01:51 I did it today, it was pretty nice, I put 2 plastic bags together, laid myself in it and put the vacuum cleaner in and everything air closed and then turned on the vacuum cleaner
I was also surprised that my legs were immediately pulled together by the vacuum. :D
But I find my entire body covered in vacuum plastic bags too dangerous; because I am alone at my home (so no backup if something goes wrong).
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 03:13 Am I the only one here not on vacation?
:rofl: Right there with you. We need vacations too!
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Riddle wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 08:15
Still working for BoundAnna. :lol:
It will be a while before I go on a big vacation. :wink:
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 10:10
Riddle wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 08:15
Still working for BoundAnna. :lol:
It will be a while before I go on a big vacation. :wink:
Hey, do you have a new idea?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Amelie187 wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:35 Hey, do you have a new idea?
Based on knots such as those you tie in the first row of a crochet work: they are made very quickly, but untying them on the other side takes a lot of time.

Prepare the rope as described in viewtopic.php?p=101612&hilit=knittingbraid#p101612.

Tie your ankles together with another rope, but each time go into the gap between the square club and the ice block - where the round circle is right on the drawing.
Crawl your legs into a plastic bag - which collects the water from the melted ice.
And then with everything in your sleeping bag that you can close up to your neck.

Now tie another rope around your waist, but always bring it between the left opening that says "2 times inside" above. Make sure the rope is tied around your waist and behind your back - away from your hands.

Once this is achieved, the actual bondage begins: take an open padlock in your hands and close the sleeping bag above your shoulders so that you cannot get out without operating the zipper.
Then continue the description to tie your hands with the figure eight shape, then the last loop over one of your hands which is then blocked with the padlock.

Now you have to wait until the ice has melted; then you can pull the ends upwards with your fingers and start loosening all the knots (this will not be easy for the square knots now that they have become damp from the water from the ice - so be sure not to tighten them too much at the preparation).
You must continue in this way until the penultimate button, which allows you to put your hands back in front of your stomach and open the zipper of your sleeping bag.

Moreover, all your liberation happens without you being able to see what you are doing - since everything takes place inside the sleeping bag.

As a backup, you can either use a cord on your wrist to pull the key to the padlock in the sleeping bag or take safety scissors with you to cut the rope around your hip.
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 00:54
Amelie187 wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:35 Hey, do you have a new idea?
Based on knots such as those you tie in the first row of a crochet work: they are made very quickly, but untying them on the other side takes a lot of time.

Prepare the rope as described in viewtopic.php?p=101612&hilit=knittingbraid#p101612.

Tie your ankles together with another rope, but each time go into the gap between the square club and the ice block - where the round circle is right on the drawing.
Crawl your legs into a plastic bag - which collects the water from the melted ice.
And then with everything in your sleeping bag that you can close up to your neck.

Now tie another rope around your waist, but always bring it between the left opening that says "2 times inside" above. Make sure the rope is tied around your waist and behind your back - away from your hands.

Once this is achieved, the actual bondage begins: take an open padlock in your hands and close the sleeping bag above your shoulders so that you cannot get out without operating the zipper.
Then continue the description to tie your hands with the figure eight shape, then the last loop over one of your hands which is then blocked with the padlock.

Now you have to wait until the ice has melted; then you can pull the ends upwards with your fingers and start loosening all the knots (this will not be easy for the square knots now that they have become damp from the water from the ice - so be sure not to tighten them too much at the preparation).
You must continue in this way until the penultimate button, which allows you to put your hands back in front of your stomach and open the zipper of your sleeping bag.

Moreover, all your liberation happens without you being able to see what you are doing - since everything takes place inside the sleeping bag.

As a backup, you can either use a cord on your wrist to pull the key to the padlock in the sleeping bag or take safety scissors with you to cut the rope around your hip.
Hey thanks for the idea, I made it yesterday and I really liked it, I would be happy about a new one
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Based on http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_longcrawl.html, but instead of being in a hogtie your hands are tied behind your back with your handcuffs.

Place some socks on your knees and then put on some leggings on top of each other so that the socks stay in place.
Also wear thick socks over your feet.

Place the key to your handcuffs in an ice block frozen in room 3 in a coffee cup - to catch the water from the melted ice :idea: - on the floor.

Go to room 1.
Tie your legs in a futomomo (also check out the mermaid tie in the same video - reason why I give this: there are several other very good videos available for the futomomo :wink: ).

Your safety scissors are connected to your handcuffs by a thin long rope (2 x the length of the furthest distance between room 1 and room 3). So this scissors remains in room 1.
If you are unable to crawl to room 3 on your knees, you can always pull the safety scissors towards you and cut your cords, which will make it easier for you to find the key, but at the cost of damaging the cord.

Then put on the gag and the blindfold.
Then tie your hands behind your back with your handcuffs and start the journey to your key on your knees.
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 02 Apr 2024, 07:55 Based on http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_longcrawl.html, but instead of being in a hogtie your hands are tied behind your back with your handcuffs.

Place some socks on your knees and then put on some leggings on top of each other so that the socks stay in place.

Place the key to your handcuffs in an ice block frozen in room 3 in a coffee cup - to catch the water from the melted ice :idea: - on the floor.

Go to room 1.
Tie your legs in a futomomo (also check out the mermaid tie in the same video - reason why I give this: there are several other very good videos available for the futomomo :wink: ).

Your safety scissors are connected to your handcuffs by a thin long rope (2 x the length of the furthest distance between room 1 and room 3). So this scissors remains in room 1.
If you are unable to crawl to room 3 on your knees, you can always pull the safety scissors towards you and cut your cords, which will make it easier for you to find the key, but at the cost of damaging the cord.

Then tie your hands behind your back with your handcuffs and start the journey to your key on your knees.
Hey, the task was a bit difficult to do, so it was a bit complicated, but I think I did everything right. It was pretty nice and sorry that I'm only answering now. I've been traveling a bit these days
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 02 Apr 2024, 07:55 Based on http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_longcrawl.html, but instead of being in a hogtie your hands are tied behind your back with your handcuffs.

Go to room 1.

Do you have a new idea for me, maybe something with sleeping bag?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Amelie187 wrote: 08 Apr 2024, 01:58 Do you have a new idea for me, maybe something with sleeping bag?
Take a very long rope (20 m), a shorter rope (10 m) and your tension straps and crawl into your sleeping bag.

Tie your sleeping bag against your body with the tension straps around your ankles, but make the space for your feet large enough so that you can later tie the fabric up between your feet (see below).

Then make a harness with the long rope like this drawing - the sleeping bag goes just below your arm pits. Start with the middle of the rope where you made a loop behind your neck. Then make enough knots (10-12 knots) as you go down. Then between your feet - everything on the outside of the sleeping bag.

Then back up along your back, through that small starting loop behind your neck and then tighten so that the rope between your feet touches the tension strap that is tied around your ankles: making a bag around each foot.

Then comes the formation of all the diamonds by going down in a zigzag shape, one end on the left and the other end on the right. Always going down taking the vertical ropes to the left and the right between the knots in these vertical ropes.
Once at the ankles, tie both ends together securely.

The sleeping bag then looks like an air mattress around your body.

Tie the ends of the shorter rope together and form the figure-of-eight knot around the wrists with your hands behind your back (see the 2nd link in the post where that drawing is located).
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

Kinbaku wrote: 08 Apr 2024, 02:49
Amelie187 wrote: 08 Apr 2024, 01:58 Do you have a new idea for me, maybe something with sleeping bag?
Take a very long rope (20 m), a shorter rope (10 m) and your tension straps and crawl into your sleeping bag.

Tie your sleeping bag against your body with the tension straps around your ankles, but make the space for your feet large enough so that you can later tie the fabric up between your feet (see below).

Then make a harness with the long rope like this drawing - the sleeping bag goes just below your arm pits. Start with the middle of the rope where you made a loop behind your neck. Then make enough knots (10-12 knots) as you go down. Then between your feet - everything on the outside of the sleeping bag.

Then back up along your back, through that small starting loop behind your neck and then tighten so that the rope between your feet touches the tension strap that is tied around your ankles: making a bag around each foot.

Then comes the formation of all the diamonds by going down in a zigzag shape, one end on the left and the other end on the right. Always going down taking the vertical ropes to the left and the right between the knots in these vertical ropes.
Once at the ankles, tie both ends together securely.

The sleeping bag then looks like an air mattress around your body.

Tie the ends of the shorter rope together and form the figure-of-eight knot around the wrists with your hands behind your back (see the 2nd link in the post where that drawing is located).
Heyy, I really liked the idea, thank you very much.
I tried it last night and I would even consider it one of my new favorite ideas
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Amelie187 wrote: 10 Apr 2024, 23:03 Heyy, I really liked the idea, thank you very much.
I tried it last night and I would even consider it one of my new favorite ideas
:love:
As knots for the rope harness you can vary between different decorative knots such as: Cross Knot, Box Knot, Double Coin Knot, ...
This way you learn to tie a different knot every time while doing this favorite idea. :wink: