bondage timer wooden box

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
gwrolla

bondage timer wooden box

Post by gwrolla »

hey kinky folks!

i live across the street, from Home Depot, and i was wondering, how big do i need to make a wooden bondage/timer box, that i cant cheat and get in early, aka my tiny clear box.

the tiny clear box, i can easily push the hinge pin, and open box, while still locked.

any thoughts or ideas???

leave your ideas for my box here.

thank you.
Kinbaku

Re: bondage timer wooden box

Post by Kinbaku »

Some dog kennels are suitable for confining you. Less work with manufacturing. :D
But if you make something yourself, you can of course customize it to your own liking, such as the ability to easily detach the walls so that you can tidy everything up in a limited space as you had your bondage prison time.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

A box about 1 foot cubed with a pair of gate or barn hinges would probably work well. Use small chassis bolts with the bolt head on the outside of the box will keep the hinges in place. I like to use nylon lock nuts to further prevent removing the bolts. Bought a 5-piece file set from Harbor Freight years ago with a square metal file for making square holes in steel plates.

If the chassis bolts require too much work to install, either flat head or pan head machine screws with nylon lock nuts are almost as impossible to remove.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

thanks, Riddle.

but maybe, ill buy a premade box, and just install a door and latch.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Have you looked at the XL K-Safe? It is supposed to do basically the same thing as what you are wanting to build. Another option would be buying a box designed to be locked. Toolboxes and lockboxes come to mind. Pelican cases or generic equivalent boxes would also work.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

gwrolla wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 11:42 the tiny clear box, i can easily push the hinge pin, and open box, while still locked.
If that's the only problem , then a bit of epoxy on the ends of the hinges, to prevent the pin from being slid out should be more than sufficient. Alternatively, slide the pin out a little way out, coat the end in a drop of cyanoacrylate and push it back in, carrying the glue into the end of the hinge (but not far enough in to interfere with the operation of the hinge) - a tiny drop in the other end wouldn't hurt either.

But really, if all you're holding is a key, then the size isn't really the issue. It's a question of how secure you want to make it, and what sort of lock you want to put on it. I'm guessing you're using a timer padlock for the clear box; if that is acceptable security, then all you need is something that will take more effort than that to break, otherwise you just cut the cable on the padlock or disassemble it to get in. It's a question of what level of breakage would you consider unacceptable in a non-emergency situation.
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

glue, will be perfect, for my clear, small box.

thank you, ruu
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

btw, my clear, key lock box works great!

i cant get in it.
Attachments
4ad54762-c99e-42a4-92b0-17ea82859616.jpg
7c16e1a9-fe1f-4b08-a3d3-e0bfc67fb93b.jpg
4fed54b5-3f9c-4808-9e15-1abf5c885792.jpg
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 19:09 btw, my clear, key lock box works great!

i cant get in it.
Well made. :D
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

gwrolla wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 19:09 btw, my clear, key lock box works great!
I've seen those boxes on AliExpress (I spend way too much time on Ali looking for ideas / cheap kink or pervertable products).

If you need out, you can either cut the cable on the lock or break the box, either by levering it open with a knife or screwdriver, or smashing it. Those locks can also be opened and reset, see this thread for lots of info on those locks. They have been known to fail, so some kind of redundancy or backup is necessary with them.

I note the rear hinge has the ends on opposite parts of the hinge, which means if you glue the pin to the hinge body with cyanoacrylate, you can only do it at one end. If you cover the ends of the hinges at both ends with epoxy to enclose the pin, it should be fine as long as you move the hinge from time to time as it cures to keep the hinge pin from binding to the epoxy.

The pin on the latch hinge has both ends in the same part, so can be glued either way.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Like I did with my key tags idea, you could score some crack lines in it to create break points so your limbs in their weakened position might be able to more easily break it open, at the risk of a crime I refer to as "breaking bondage". Of course, it is acceptable in emergency cases.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

but, what is the fun, to cut my awesome timer locks or even the box?

both are fun.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

gwrolla wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 11:07 but, what is the fun, to cut my awesome timer locks or even the box?

both are fun.
There isn't any. It's just a backup. The normal way to go remains to not break anything and wait for the lock to open.
In an emergency however it's certainly more convenient to end the box's or lock's life rather than yours.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Blacky wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 23:11
gwrolla wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 11:07 but, what is the fun, to cut my awesome timer locks or even the box?

both are fun.
There isn't any. It's just a backup. The normal way to go remains to not break anything and wait for the lock to open.
In an emergency however it's certainly more convenient to end the box's or lock's life rather than yours.
Thanx, B
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

thats why my wife is always my backup.