My SB exists in thinking about the fantasy 1st.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

My SB exists in thinking about the fantasy 1st.

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Whenever I begin fantasizing about what I'm going to do to myself. It automatically defaults to my all time fantasy of robbers breaking into my house, armed with rope, blindfold & gag.
There's always at least Two males, sometime females as well.
Even those initial thoughts activate my body's juices & within minutes my knickers & inner thighs are wet. So in go the butt plug, dildo & bud buzzer, then I construct my rope body harness.
Lets say 20 minutes have elapsed. Then I gag myself with the days previously worn knickers that get rolled up & placed inside my mouth. Another previously worn knickers as a panty mask & a stocking hood. Then a long rubber multi OTH wrap is wound tight around my head & a gusset gag is tied over that to hold in position. I also like a tight rubber wrap under the chin & over the top of my head to prevent my mouth opening & the wrap gag from slipping down.
The plug & vibrators are activated & then I tie my elbows together & then my wrists.
I'm not able to tie my legs together any more as there is no soundproofing whatsoever in the apartment building, & I would be heard from below.
That is a downside but I do enjoy walking around from room to room viewing myself in mirrors.
It usually take 30 minutes all told until I'm ready for the session, which usually lasts a minimum of an hour, sometime a few hours, in which time I cum numerous times which for me is the entire point of the fantasy.
Anything_Once

Re: My SB exists in thinking about the fantasy 1st.

Post by Anything_Once »

Sounds great. I have been thinking of trying an OTH gag using some vet wrap I have. Have you tried using something similar or above to give Amy advise?

I would love to do a similar session. Instead of walking around have my legs tied to the legs of a chair positioned in front of a mirror. Arms tied as you said over the back of the chair.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
cerenaselfbound

Re: My SB exists in thinking about the fantasy 1st.

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I used to use gaffer tape, but my sessions used to be many hours & eventually the tape just came unstuck to my face, plus it ruins your hair.
Re purposed cycle inner tubes work for me as you can really tighten them as they stretch & grip.