hi bondagers

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
bee

hi bondagers

Post by bee »

I used to be really into self bondage play I remember the Harmony Concepts "Super Hogtie" fueling lots of bondage daydreams!
Im going to be using some rope and a pair of handcuffs soon! This is always a thrill.

I'm wondering if you all have any suggestions for someone who wants to get back into this kind of play.

I was also thinking if anyone has any suggestions for sissy-gasm during self bondage I'd luv to experiment towards this as a goal!

happy binding self bondagers!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: hi bondagers

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to meet you Bee.
If you're going to fool around with handcuffs, please check out this thread put together by me and some friends:
viewtopic.php?t=13974
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bee

Post by bee »

Thank you Shannon! All very good reminders, and yes with cuffs you have to be careful about release and I always have two emergency keys available.
Sighhhh it really is a thrill to play with them.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welcome to the forum, and enjoy your SB games.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome back to the BoundAnna forum, bee.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Hi bee; welcome :hi:

"Rope" and "Hogtie" are two of my most favourite words....my real "Happy Place" :D

I am increasingly committed to going long-term "traditional" male masturbation orgasm-free as part of my selfbondage lifestyle. This has led to more than a few occasions of all that pent-up sexual energy finding release as a spontaneous, hands/stimulation-free ruined or full orgasm. I am always bound when this happens, and although in such moments my "bondage drive" might dip for a while, I find that I less and less experience that immediate "I want out" feeling that a fully "stimulated" orgasm can lead to. If I understand the concept correctly, this could be one definition of a sissygasm, especially if I'm locked in chastity during the scene.

The real triggers for this experience for me, are: Having a long gap between ties, so naturally "elevated horniness". A tight crotch rope well up the crack. Nipple clover clamps. Bit-gagged. The moment that I complete my hogtie in this way, often creates the "perfect storm" for my hands/friction-free orgasm to build. It is quite a wonderful moment when it happens, and if this is indeed a form of sissygasm, then it is frankly the only kind of orgasm that I would ever want to experience again (with the exception of a yummy e-stim session!! :twisted: )

I hope that helps :)
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
o0_Squirrel_0o

Post by o0_Squirrel_0o »

This is a fantastic way to store keys. Buy a small ribbon and you're golden. You really don't need a big one unless your looking to store toys.

https://www.amazon.com/kSafe-mini-Phone ... r=8-5&th=1