A tribute to Qwerty and our early developers.

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

bowhug123

A tribute to Qwerty and our early developers.

Post by bowhug123 »

While I have been a fan of self bondage for many years I must admit that my introduction to SB software was Qwerty's creations

The ones I really appreciated as they were doable with minimum equipment

Self Bondage Motion Detector
Self Bondage Blowjob Trainer
Self Bondage Sound Studio

If I had the skill I would love to re write these as they are all about 12 years old now, does anyone else have an old program they loved but is no longer working or is very hard to get to work?
Riddle

Re: A tribute to Qwerty and our early developers.

Post by Riddle »

The one that I most remember is the CD drive release program. It was never a program that I personally used but I admire it for the simplicity and universal applicability (everyone’s computer had a CD drive, later DVD drives). Of course, both the program and the release mechanism are now obsolete.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Riddle wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 05:25 The one that I most remember is the CD drive release program.
Was my first self bondage release program. Was just one instruction executed at a set time on the computer. :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Thanks for the recognition. Developer seems like a mostly thankless job.
I met Qwerty212 in my 1st year here. Helped get me my 1st promotion. Most of our talk has been in Private Message, and rarely about self bondage. No, our chatting was mostly about personal stuff, and forum ethics. A great mentor, I wish we could see him participating more. But his reasons for not participating in discussion are his own, and should be respected. Qwerty has been more of a mentor to me than as a Developer.
The best way to get a software program updated to work again is to show appreciation in the threads. The creator may decide to go back to work on it, or offer the necessary code and rights to allow another enthusiastic user to work with it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

bowhug123 wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 05:17 While I have been a fan of self bondage for many years I must admit that my introduction to SB software was Qwerty's creations

The ones I really appreciated as they were doable with minimum equipment

Self Bondage Motion Detector
Self Bondage Blowjob Trainer
Self Bondage Sound Studio

If I had the skill I would love to re write these as they are all about 12 years old now, does anyone else have an old program they loved but is no longer working or is very hard to get to work?
Cheers. I really appreciate your kind words.

Back then there were better programmers like LoKiT (wherever you are, I’ll always admire you, LoK), or Mich9 who came later and that continued the BJ Trainer… I was just a guy learning to code, spending hundreds of hours and willing to share my programs with the rest of the community to enjoy and play safer.

There were also a lot of users giving feedback and ideas. Some nicks that I recall are Dark_Lizerd, Blacky, Zappy, The Slinky, Tiemeupalso, Cindy123, Jadit, Cdinbonds, TNTbound, Jimdini, Ruru67… and many more (sorry for anyone that I have missed).

And there were also a lot of support from Anna and the rest of the staff (I gave them a lot of extra work).

Now the software section in particular and the forum in general are in great hands.

Sometimes we are not aware of the huge amount of time that doing this kind of programs takes and the work done in the background to keep this site up.

So please give feedback to the current programmers (they are doing an amazing work).

Play safe.

Greets from Barcelona