Is it wrong to give chastity keys to someone other than wife?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
pledgeay

Is it wrong to give chastity keys to someone other than wife?

Post by pledgeay »

Please give you honest thoughts and opinions
lj

Re: Is it wrong to give chastity keys to someone other than wife?

Post by lj »

It rather depends on the relationship you have with your wife.

If you give someone else the keys, this implies you will be wearing the device all the time until released. This would be difficult for your wife not to notice, so she must be aware of your desire to be locked. Perhaps she doesn't mind but doesn't want to be involved - in which case no problem!

If she wouldn't notice because you never expose your genitals to her in any situation, this suggest she is no longer interested in you as a sexual partner (or even as a partner at all) in which case it doesn't matter either!

If you don't care if she notices, and you are going to do it anyway, you need to consider why you are still married!

There may be other reasons for the situation, but you don't say what they may be.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Furimane

Post by Furimane »

If you had to ask this question then I'd say it probably is.
But there's only one way to be sure, ask your wife.
Better safe than sorry.
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

Ty
My wife is away for a weekend. I’ll be doing some self bondage. I’ve always wanted to lock myself in my catsuit give the keys in envelop with a note to someone and then have to get it off them for release. You all understand the excitement which this would creat. Would they look inside.
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

The person I was giving the envelop has guessed what its for, which now changes scenario
pledgeay

Giving chastity key to a friend. Thoughts ideas?

Post by pledgeay »

I’m adding to this post as it is on the same topic. However I thought I’d give a little more context as to my thought process and am asking for ideas and thought on the subject.

I am happily married male and have a weekend to myself coming up. I’ve asked a female friend to hold a key, with a note inside as to what it was. This would force me to go and get it from her. This is a fantasy I have always had and wanted to fulfil. She has recently guess what the envelope and key are for and I’ve made it very clear that I don’t want anything sexual nor a mistress type of relationship, just to fulfil my fantasy.

I was thinking about locking on my chastity and latex catsuit and giving the key to a lock box which I will not be able to open with out a long wait(timer lock) or getting the key from her.

In the envelope I was going to include this note:
You think the key is for a chastity. However there is a little more.
You actually hold the key to the lock box (at home) that holds the keys from keeping me from removing a latex catsuit.
The risk of be caught or people noticing, excites me.
If you opened this, you now know another secret.
Will I know that you peeked?
Will you ask about it? Will you want to see it or see what it feels like?
Well that’s up to you.

What are your thought and should I add anything.

Feel free to asked question.

I do have a Lovense edge which I could also wear.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

My first thought is: Be very, very careful.

There are so many things in this that can cause severe problems in the relationship of all three (maybe four, see below) of you:

Does your wife know of your kink? If not, why not? If yes, why do you need a different keyholder?
Don't get me wrong. I don't need an answer to this, it's very private, obviously. But you ought to have the answers, and maybe your wife should.

Does your friend approve of being used as a keyholder?

You indicated that she has an idea of what's inside the envelope. However, did she agree beforehand, or did you just force her into your game?
The same question obviously applies to the add-on about the lock box and the catsuit. How do you know she's fine with all that?

How well is your wife with not being your keyholder? After all, she's supposed to be the most trusted person around...

If your friend has a partner, does he/she agree as well?
They could well enough see this as an attempt to get their relation blown up, in order to clear a path for yourself.

And also, does your friend know for sure, that you're not trying to get closer to her than she wants you to be?

I wish you all the best. Especially as this certainly would be a dream come true for many of us and you as well.
Just make sure it's a dream indeed, not a nightmare!

Just my 2ct.
Have fun, stay safe

Blacky
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

Thank you for the reply..
yes my with does know about my kinks and sometime does hold the key. We (I) am not in permanent chastity occasionally my wife and I play some game just to keep me excited. She sometimes hide the key with clues and the reward declines the longer I take to find the key.

My friend and I have spoken and she understands. She reassured me she is open minded. Quote friend” I’m only holding an envelope” she knows it’s a fantasy of mine.
The catsuit she doesn’t know, however that for me is the excitement. Will she find out.
I do however respect your thoughts on not everyone approves and to some extent has been forced. If she doesn’t open the envelop she wouldn’t know as I’ll be wearing normal cloths over the top. Sorry should have explained this better.

It’s a one off think so no really asking my friend to be my key holder.

I can empathise this point more just to make sure she does know it’s nothing more..
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Please don't get me wrong, pledgeay.

I'm just raising flags here. For you and also for others, who might be in a similar situation.
I certainly didn't intend to keep the three of you from playing consensually. In that case, I'd suggest to let your wife decide, what restraints and lockables to wear, before handing the key to your friend.
After all she has to sacrifice her access to your locked parts, too. :wink:

In that case and with all three (four?) being happy with it: just go for it and hope your friend doesn't “loose“ the envelope. :twisted:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)