Noticed an old post from years ago about egg rings being suitable for bondage?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
bound_jenny

Re: Noticed an old post from years ago about egg rings being suitable for bondage?

Post by bound_jenny »

Gregovic wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 11:14 anyway, to get back on topic...
Topic? :?: Where? :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Re: Noticed an old post from years ago about egg rings being suitable for bondage?

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:30
Gregovic wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 11:14 anyway, to get back on topic...
Topic? :?: Where? :rofl:

Jenny.
Isn't the topic egg rings. Though why an egg needs a ring is deyond me, they don't have any fingers to put them on. :mrgreen:

Personally I think the use of egg rings is cruel. There's this egg held captive inside the shell all that time and when it finally has a chance to break free some one pours it into another restricted area to form a shape it may not be happy forming. We may enjoy being held captive and restrained in certain positions but does the egg. Did it give consent to be treated in such a manner. Egg rings are cruel and should be banned. Personally I don't use them. I always pouch eggs free style allowing them the freedom to express themselves by taking what ever form they wish too.
Of course I always ask the egg prior to cracking it open if it wishes to be pouched or set free, most seem happy to be pouched but some I set free to allow them to be what they want to be, though I have yet to find one that didn't content itself by becoming a yellow splodge on the floor shortly after I give it its freedom by launching it into the air.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

bound_jenny wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 09:20
Blacky wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 01:57 make ham-sters and eggs
Mmmmmm.... hamsters and eggs..... :drool:

hamsters-and-eggs.jpg

Jenny.

:love:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I can confirm that these work fine for me. Yes they are just flexible enough to get into, that's both wrists through the pair.
They are quite tight especially when I cinch through the middle of my wrists with a zip tie which needs to be cut on release.
These are only for short sessions, as they can make your wrists ache after a while.