Skirts rule ok?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
waynegh

Re: Skirts rule ok?

Post by waynegh »

bounddosster wrote: 15 Sep 2023, 14:12
restricted wrote:Well, I have held off for some time,. I have gone without wearing a skirt. But the other day. a thought crpet into my mind as it was hot and my crotch area was baking, that a nice cool skirt with softer panties would be more beneficial.

I held off still fearing a knock on the door. (And I did have someone come calling). But this morning, I can't resist wearing a skirt and ;petticoat. It's unfair that females can get away with it, but us mere males are stuck with shorts and trousers.
Although it is cooler, the sensation is fabulous.
So true, but skirts for men won't become more widely worn until they are generally accepted as the norm and the only way to do that is to have there wearing more published as a male thing. No one takes a second look at a kilt being worn in Scotland and lets be honest the modern kilt is basically a skirt, it's the narrow defined style of the kilt and the accessories that make it a male thing. Some would say it's also a historic connection but the modern kilt is nothing like an original kilt was and at the time they were worn most men in what is now called the UK would have been wearing similar.

Now I've opened that tin of worms.

You might find this interesting.
https://thebookofman.com/body/style/bes ... en-to-buy/
I also note from this that the wearing of odd socks seems to be fashionable provided they are very expensive.
[waynegh] I might wear a skirt when it's hot out if someone makes sure it's on tight and locked securely so I can never get it off.
pledgeay

Re: Skirts rule ok?

Post by pledgeay »

It's unfair that females can get away with it, but us mere males are stuck with shorts and trousers.
Although it is cooler, the sensation is fabulous.

Living in a warmer country, I’ve alway said how wonderful it would be to wear a short skirt to stay cool.