Marie and Josie part 6. The filming starts…

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

Marie and Josie part 6. The filming starts…

Post by restricted »

Two days later, Pain phoned Marie and Josie up. “Just to let you know, we are ready to film. You have some new outfits to wear. I hop they fit. If you want to comedown to try them on, it would help” Marie and Josie told Joanna and Vicky they were going shopping. They wouldn’t be long. Off they went wondering what the new outfits were going to be. Josie said probably a bunny girl. Marie said she hoped it would be a can- can or belly dancer.

They were still laughing when they pulled up at Pain’s dungeon. Pain let them in and made them each a coffee. Once they had the drinks, they sat down at the table and the pair looked at Pain. Pain then said. “If you go into the changing rooms, you will find some outfits. Put them on. Then come out when you are ready”
In the rooms, the two women saw two leather catsuits. “Wow” both of them said in unison. It didn’t take them long to get into the suits. Once the zips were pulled up, they found the suits hugged their bodies like a second skin. Going back into the lounge, the saw Pain looking at some papers. She looked up at them. “You two look fabulous, but you haven’t put the helmet mask on. Rosie, let’s put yours on you” Marie watched as Pain put some hair extensions on Josie and eased the pony tail out through the hole at the top. “I use these to stop anyone recognizing your hair. It’s surprising what people pick up on” Pain told Marie and Josie. Easing the back down on Josie’s head then pulling the zip down, Pain told Marie to watch. As the zip went down, the helmet mask seemed to shrink around her face. Marie was surprised. Pain repeated it on Marie. “There girls, now you are real dominatrices”

The two women looked at each other. It looked as if the leather had been stitched onto them. Every time they moved; their muscle movements showed. “That should excite the men no end. You have two more leather catsuits coming. These are thicker leather and hopefully will creak as you move. Because I bought the two outfits at the same time for you both, you have got a present from the firm. I won’t tell you what they are, but I’m sure you will love them” Pain told them. The two women were excited. What could the surprise be? As they spoke, the phone rang. Pain answered it. “Oh really? I’m sure my lovely ladies will love them. We will be right down.”

Marie and Josie put their normal clothes on and off they went with Pain to a warehouse. It was huge. They were met at the door by a woman who invited them in. Mistress Pain spoke next, “While we are here, they might as well see their presents”. The woman walked off and returned with two packages. “Here you are, but I would ask you for a favour. I need models to advertise my clothes. Would you do it? I can’t pay much but you can keep some of the clothes” The girls agreed. What harm could it do.

Mistress pain said they could open their presents afterwards. The woman ushered them towards a room where they could select what they would like to try and what ones they would like to keep. In the room they saw lots of leather skirts of all shapes and lengths. There was also lots of blouses to choose from.
Firstly, they both chose a leather miniskirt. Josies was a tight thigh length style while Marie chose a minikilt. Josie’s blouse was a sleeveless cotton style while Marie had a quarter sleeve style. They liked them, but they were not for them. It made them feel like they were prostitutes. Younger girls would love them and could get away with it. Marie said she thought they would look great on Joanne and Vicky.

The next outfit was a tight midi pencil skirt for Josie and a hobble skirt for Marie. Josie’s blouse was a tight white satin style that buttoned up at the back. The sleeves were tight as well. Marie had a right white satin blouse with balloon sleeves. It had a tight collar as well. That too buttoned up at the back.
After three hours of modelling, the three were ready to go home. Pain told them to open their presents. In them both found a pair of leather shorts. They put them on and they were skin tight on them. They loved them and sure their men would love them as well. Marie asked if they did them for men. She was told they didn’t but it might be worth looking at. Pain said nothing but was rather thoughtful. Josie was worried. What was Pain thinking about? Quickly the women put the shorts back in the bag and got dressed themselves.

Back at the dungeon, Pain showed the two women the camera set up. There was plenty of lighting and sound recording equipment as well. “My brother works for a studio and they are closed for refurbishment so he borrowed this lot. I’ll put cards up where you can read the plot for the first film and here are your copies of your scripts. Take them home and read them” Pain told them as she handed them four copies of the script. Josie took her two copies home while Marie did the same.

The two couples studied the scripts in their own houses. They had a week to prepare for filming. That was until just two days to go, Pain phoned up. She was moving some of the dungeon equipment to another property. She and some other domme’s had chipped in and bought a farm complete with stables. They would all use it in turn, sometimes at the same time. In the mean time she was sending some pictures of outfits she wanted them to try. “Wow! They are sexy” Marie said. Pain said she hoped she and Josie liked them. Josie phoned up. She loved the new outfits. The one she fancied was the genie outfit. “They would make for a fantastic slave girl scene” Pain agreed.

Two further weeks went by until they were ready. Pain phoned them again and said if the two women and their husbands were ready, they would be picked up the next morning at nine. Marie asked what outfit she should wear. Pain said she should not worry. Clothes will be provided. “You will love them. But you could bring your two maids to serve us throughout the day.” she was told.

The next day, Marie, Josie, Joanna and Vicky were all ready to go. They were surprised when a car with blacked out rear windows turned up. They could not see in the car, but once in, found they could see out. That is when Pain told them to put the blindfold on and cuff themselves with the handcuffs lying on the floor. “You are being kidnapped” she joked. From somewhere she pulled out a chain and threaded it between their hands before locking it to a stud in the car. That prevented them from removing the blindfolds.

Twenty minutes later the car stopped. The door was opened and they had the blindfolds removed. They had no idea where they were. The chain was undone and as they got out of the car, the chain was locked to their individual handcuffs. They were led into the farmhouse in a line. “Come slaves. Your mistresses are waiting” Pain told them. Marie and Josie found it exciting but Joanne and Vicky in their short maid’s uniforms and high heels were feeling rather exposed.

Once inside, the chain was removed and the handcuffs unlocked. “Right, maid’s, we all need a coffee or tea. While we are waiting for Mistress Sylvia we will be in the lounge. You may bring them into us in there” Mistress Pain instructed them. The men curtsied, thanked her and went to look for the kitchen. Even John was beginning to enjoy being a sexy maid by now. The women sat in the lounge discussing what the filming of the day was to be.

Mistress Sylvia turned up. She had been working in the stables. “Hello everybody. Please, when we are relaxing just between ourselves call me Sylvie” Pai introduced everyone. Joanne and Vicky walked in and saw the new person. “Get Mistress Sylvia a drink then” Pain shouted at them. Vicky curtsied, thanked her and scurried off to the kitchen to get the drink. Joanne stood silently in the corner. “What a pretty pair of maids you have. So obedient. You have trained them well” Mistress Sylvia said looking at Joanne. Joanne curtsied and said “Thank you mistress” Vicky came back with the coffee, placed it on the table and curtsied once more to Mistress Sylvia. She smiled at Joanne.

They all sat round and discussed what was to happen. Mistress Cane and Mistress Spank (Marie and Josie) were to strap the men back-to-back. But first they must get dressed for the production. It didn’t take the two women long to have the leather catsuits on. They, and the men had the masks on once more.
The four were led to a huge barn. Everything was in there. Crosses, cages, pillories, stocks. You name it, they had it. “Okay, ready for the first film” Pane had to pretend she was upset by the clumsiness of the two maids. They were to be strapped together.

A leather belt went around their waists, pulling them together. Their upper arms were strapped together, each one’s right arm to the others left arm. Their wrist had the same treatment as did their thighs and ankles. They were left to try to escape. All the straps had the buckles locked shut. Finally, they were gagged.
Leaving the men to struggle, the women went back into the lounge or another coffee and a toilet break. Sylvie suggested that they put the slave girls’ outfits on to tease the men. Josie chose the purple outfit of knickers, see through pantaloons, a fringed bra with gold coins stitched on, a purple face veil and headdress, and matching heeled shoes. Marie chose a blue one in the same style. They couldn’t be recognised so the masks were left off.

Back to the barn the pair went. The men saw them and started to struggle. “I see they are glad to see us Josie said. What they were trying to say was “Watch out” but couldn’t be understood from the other end of the barn. As the four women walked forward, Silvie, Pain and four other girls grabbed them. The girls were in tight leather miniskirts like they had been modeling and tight satin blouses. Quickly Marie and Josie were bound identically to the men. They too were gagged.

Pain pointed out that the four girls were Josies cousin and her work friends. Pain had contacted them and made the offer of letting them earn more money in one day that they would at the depository in one month. They jumped at it. The camera was still rolling when Sylvie told Marie, Josie, Joanne and Vicky that they had to make their way to the other end of the barn to get the keys. Only the first one of each pair can be released. It was fun watching them shuffle very slowly across the floor turning round to make sure they got to the keys first. It took them an hour. Marie and Josie were there first but it was Josie that got to the keys to release herself.

In the mean time the four girls had gone back to get changed into slave girl outfits like Marie and Josie. They went over to the men and started to lift the maids dress and tease them about the panties and petticoats. Eventually they were released. One of the girls said it turned her on seeing the men stuck like they were. Joanne and Vicky were told to go and put slave girl outfits on like the real females had. Once ready, they filming was set to commence. On the far stone wall, there were ten sets of manacles hanging down and leg manacles were laying on the floor. They were ready for action. Joanne was still worried why there was a curtain on the opposite side from the manacles.

The scene started out by all eight of them being led in by Mistress Pain. They were all chained together. Each one’s manacles linked to two chains. The chains went down either side of them. One by one they were released and chained to the wall. Each was gagged as well. “Okay, let the auction begin Mistress Pain” Sylvie said. Pain pulled the curtain back to reveal a huge television. “Today you lot are going to be auctioned off in middle Eastern countries over the internet. Joanne, you and Vicky will probably have to work in the Harem, but it will mean losing your assets of course”

The television was switched on. There was a crowd of Arabs on different squares, licking their lips and talking in broken English. One by one, Sylvie announced the slaves and auctioned them off. Everyone was struggling hopelessly against their chains. Finally, Sylvie got to Joanne and Vicky. “Yes, I know you don’t allow men to wear women’s clothes so I am saying to you that these two would be best placed in your harem once the necessary surgery has been carried out. Think of all the fun you will have laughing at these two castrated men, all frustrated by seeing all these lovely women and not being able to do a thing about it” Finally, Sylvie said the auction was over and got Pain to turn the TV off and closed the curtain.

“We made two million four hundred thousand over you eight. Joanne and Vicky, you might have to expect to be used at some time or another” Pain said. The men knew what she meant. The two women walked off leaving the eight to struggle still. After an hour, they made some lunch for everybody and went back to release them all. “Thank you everybody. I’m sorry we had to do it that way, but it was the best way to get the effect of you all being horrified. Come and have some lunch. A bit late I know, but you can get changed then” Sylvie said. The women were told they could keep the slave girls’ outfits. They demanded Joanne and Vicky kept theirs on.

Over the meal, Sylvie told them that all the men they saw on that screen were clients of hers and they jumped at the chance of taking part. Everyone relaxed then and withing the hour once Joanne and Vicky had washed up the plates and cups, they headed for home. They were told the barn had lots of secrets they would find out about another time. The house had lots too. But they should relax now and leave it for another time.

That night, Marie and Josie as well as John and Victor fell asleep well and truly satisfied.

Last chapter next time.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.