Back at it again

Post your dares or request a dare here.
why1931

Back at it again

Post by why1931 »

I'm lucky enough to have the next 4 days off and to myself, with no one else home and entire condo to play around in, so I thought what better to do than drop into my favorite website and see if any of the wonderful people here have any ideas for some selfbondage. I've tried every idea given to me previously and loved them all, so I'm super excited to see what the folks here may come up with next. I'm open to any ideas really, and for any length of time for the bondage. I'll be able to start after work ends in 6 hours, and indulge in self bondage until Monday night. Would love short or long term ideas, anything you've got!

Ropes of varying lengths
Metal timer padlock
Locking leather wrist and ankle cuffs
Real handcuffs, 2 keys, double locks
Several small padlocks with the same key, 2 sets
Zip ties
Vet wrap
Duct tape
Carabiners of various sizes and types
Gags
Spandex hoods, one open mouth, one open mouth and eye
Variety of chastity devices
Vibrator
Nipple clamps
Usual household stuff

I'm also open to running out to a store to get some additional components if someone thinks of a fun idea that could use something that's missing. Happy to share a writeup afterwards and pictures if appropriate for the board, or can share more explicit privately with those who may be interested. So I guess leave a comment or shoot me a message with your ideas :)
Kinbaku

Re: Back at it again

Post by Kinbaku »

Put on one of your chastity and if your vibrator is battery powered you can connect it to your chastity (with rope or duct tape). It should be set to the lowest vibration because it is intended for stimulation only.

Connect your padlocks with zip ties to different furniture legs, preferably in different rooms: Lock A contains the key to lock B, B the key to C, ..., and the last lock contains the key to your handcuffs.
If you only have 2 rooms, you can place the locks alternately in each room so that you have to go back and forth each time.
If you only have one room, you mix the keys together so that you have to try all the locks each time.
If the keys for all the padlocks are the same you must buy some new padlocks with different keys.

In the toilet you connect with a rope an ice lock at 2 hours and on that your timer at 1 hour. The knots of the rope are behind the toilet bowl and therefore inaccessible. You connect your iron handcuffs to the time padlock. If your time padlock does not work after an hour, you must wait 2 hours before the ice lock lets you go.

Put on your leather handcuffs and lock them.
Go to the toilet and tie your legs together at the ankles, below and above the knee - knots in the front.

Put on your "spandex hood with the mouth open" so you can't see anything.
Start the vibrator.
Place your hands behind your back and connect the iron handcuffs to the leather handcuffs.

After an hour of thinking about what you have done, start your search through the house for the padlocks until you can open the padlock with the key of your handcuffs.

The spare key to your handcuffs hangs from an open can of paint high on a cupboard, which you can only reach by pulling the can down with a rope - make sure it doesn't fall on your head. :shock: