fake breasts

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

fake breasts

Post by restricted »

Okay, I have bought fake breast inserts but not pleased with the result for the money. I have tried balloons filled with water.

I am now thinking of going back to balloons but should I fill them with jelly (once the water had cooled down) or custard? What are your thoughts on the matter.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Sergio

Re: fake breasts

Post by Sergio »

What sort did you get? I've tried a pair of cheap foam ones which barely made any difference, and some womens one-piece bathing costumes incorporating inserts (probably to hide nipples), so then I splashed out on some silicone forms from an Ebay supplier which cost more serious money (around £100) but look and feel very realistic. In fact I liked them so much I bought another pair so I have, if I recall correctly, one pair of D or DD and one of the largest available, K?, which really have some weight and bounce to them as I move around.

Your mention of balloons and jelly makes me wonder if it's possible to make some by filling balloons or condoms with silicone bathroom sealant? It might take some experimenting but perhaps fill a condom, unstretched, with silicone, spread it around well and then inflate with air within the cup of a bra. Simply filling it with silicone wouldn't work as it would never set but this way it could be built up a layer at a time. Or perhaps lay cling film in the bra cup and just build up layers of silicone in that.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

There might be a tad of confusion between breast inserts and breast forms.

The former enhance what's already there, i.e. if you're a natural B cup you can boost that to a C cup. There are all sorts of inserts available that can enhance, push up, etc. But in no manner do they replace or simulate actual breasts.

The latter are actual breast prostheses, fully formed silicone breasts that mimic the shape, feel and "bounce" of real breasts. They can even be glued to one's chest for more realistic feel and hang. They are often used by women who have undergone mastectomies.

The big difference is in price. Forms can be much more expensive than inserts, though some budget models are better priced. Shopping around is wise.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
restricted

Post by restricted »

I'll let you know how I get on.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Post by restricted »

It didn't work out. Back to water in the balloons. Or take oestregen / buy fake noobs.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

It took me a while to find breast forms that work too. The standard cheap ones are fairly narrow, designed to fit a slim Asian person (who are, on average shorter and more slender built) and don't really work on a wider, manly european chest. I found "full teardrop" forms at some point that were a bit wider and fuller at the bottom that work out to give me about a largeish C to smallish D cup at my underbust/band size. This is actually smaller than the "listed" cup size (they were listed as E cup iirc, but that is at a smaller band size)! Then it took a bit of searching to find a bra that gave them the right kind of support. With a lot of bras it works best for me if I wear a thin "shaper"/yoga bra underneath that is basically a tight-ish crop top. This provides a little support and prevents the forms from slipping down over the band in the cups which gives a weird profile. Usually it's advised to either glue forms to the skin or wear them in a pocket bra that has pockets to fit the forms into. I have 2 but I don't really like either of them.

I also have one of those "vest" style full upper body forms that cover the entire front and back, up to the neck in a size F. It fits me, but not quite right, the boobs are too close together and are too perky for my frame, resulting in them fitting weird into a bra that actually fits me, the only alternative would be wearing a bra with a much too small band size and put one of those "filler" connectors in the back but that then makes the shoulder straps fit weird so I don't like that either. I do wear these boobs sometimes but often under a corset that squishes them a bit and makes the shape look a little more natural. I'm trying to convince myself to part with the money at some point to buy one that is supposed to fit a wider chest more naturally.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Bound Whore

Post by Bound Whore »

A rather cheap solution is to buy little soccer balls made from foam and cut them in half. You can even adjust the shape if you're handy with a knife for a nice teardrop look.

Not the most authentic look and feel, but if you want something to anchor a nice chest harness without risking it getting damaged by tight ropework, it's serviceable. Put some double sided tape on the cut surface and stick a plastic sheet (a cut up ziploc bag) to it to avoid getting the foam soaked in sweat. Ideally you will use a bra or bandeau to hold them in place and cover them up, since, well, they're foam soccer balls and don't look like breasts at all. But the shape and squishyness are quite nice for adding boobs to your selfbondage experience.

I got 3 for $20, they are available in different sizes, with diameters from 4.5" to 8".

Edit: Just realized I already made a post about it in 2021
Attachments
firefox_OUKUV0b3N0.jpg
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
restricted

Post by restricted »

I have got some fake breasts, but my nice bra (broderie anglais) is a sleep bra and won't hold them. It looks nice under a blouse. So, I looked at another bra underneath it but today came across this boob tube.
thumbnail (3).jpg
restricted

Post by restricted »

I tried it with a balloon and jelly, but could not get the jelly into the balloon. But this has given me the idea to use a plastic bottle to force the cold jelly into the balloon. Leave a bra hanging cup down to get the shape and the jelly should set overnight in that shape.

I had large fake breasts but the skin keeps splitting leaving the sticky stuff inside coming out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9b07aASkQ
restricted

Post by restricted »

I filled the bottle with water, slipped the balloon over the neck and then cut a slot in the bottle side and blew into it increasing the pressure and forcing the water into the balloon. Next time I wlil do it with jelly.
Karren

Post by Karren »

I have made my own breast inserts for years then bought a couple sets of high quality silicone breast forms! They were amazingly real. But that wasn't enough so for the last few years i have been growing my own, just hit a 36DD cup bra. Real is so much better than imitation any day!
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
naughty_nellie

Post by naughty_nellie »

bound_jenny wrote: 19 Sep 2023, 00:46 There might be a tad of confusion between breast inserts and breast forms.

The former enhance what's already there, i.e. if you're a natural B cup you can boost that to a C cup. There are all sorts of inserts available that can enhance, push up, etc. But in no manner do they replace or simulate actual breasts.

The latter are actual breast prostheses, fully formed silicone breasts that mimic the shape, feel and "bounce" of real breasts. They can even be glued to one's chest for more realistic feel and hang. They are often used by women who have undergone mastectomies.

The big difference is in price. Forms can be much more expensive than inserts, though some budget models are better priced. Shopping around is wise.

Jenny.
Wise, this one is.
Zephyr_Dragon

Post by Zephyr_Dragon »

restricted wrote: 25 Sep 2023, 15:24 It didn't work out. Back to water in the balloons. Or take oestregen / buy fake noobs.
I have had good luck filling a balloon with water beads
https://www.amazon.com/MarvelBeads-Wate ... 0aWM&psc=1

I use a 24" balloon from a party store and fill it with about 800 grams of fully hydrated water beads. This fills the balloon pretty well without stretching it.

Here is how I do it.
1. Soak water beads in a large bowl for bout 4 or 5 hours. 1 Tbs of dry water beads will yield about 800 grams of hydrated beads.
2. Transfer the beads to a 2 liter soda bottle. I found a funnel at the auto parts store that just fits on top of the 2 liter bottle that makes the transfer easy. I have a food scale to make sure I get the right amount in there.
3. Partially blow up the balloon. Just a few quick breaths to make a bit less than volleyball size. Twist the neck to hold the air in, and stretch the mouth of the balloon over the top of the bottle.
4. Let the balloon untwist, then turn the bottle upside down. The beads will flow into the ballon. Once the beads are in, allow the balloon to deflate. Be careful not let any beads escape. This is usually not a problem for amounts under about 900 grams.
5. Tie a knot in the neck of the balloon.

Since the balloon is stretched very little, if at all, they have proven to be very sturdy. They will shrink slowly over time, but you should get several months use before you have to re-do them.
Last edited by Zephyr_Dragon on 13 Apr 2024, 05:31, edited 1 time in total.
Come to the Dark Side

(But bring a flashlight. It's dark over here)
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

here are my fake boobs

and water balloon boobs.
Attachments
1951530a-911d-4468-962d-35487e0e03b9.jpg
abe41257-feff-44b5-ad53-31d2f820d7a1.jpg
restricted

Post by restricted »

Yes, I'll go back to water filled balloons, but will add enhanced nipples on them. Hopefully, I can find some that look like the wearer is excited and about to orgasm so they stand out under the blouse.