my fitness trainer experience with fail

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
0Carly0

Post by 0Carly0 »

sorry, English is not my native language, I hope the translator does his job :D

I decided to do some exercise for my upper body so I sat down in front of my couch and tied myself with two chains and a belt

The belt had another reason: I divided 4 Lovenstoys into 2 possible control groups
the belt holds everything in place

back to the main task :D
A pure number pad as a keyboard was attached to my chew. I had to move my arms over my head behind me, which worked well. The second keyboard was between my spread legs at about knee height, as much as I had to move

As a punishment I used my 2B which was good for my butt

Since I was unsure about some of the settings, I asked for settings in another forum with a short description of what I was planning to do. I'll send the picture in here too (of course I added the forum page too). Maybe there are a few people who come here come )

So I knew how to tie myself up with additional vibrators and punish it and it could begin

When I closed the last lock, I realized my first mistake. I was planning on playing at the slowest setting, then just standard :D

That of course kept me moving well. My biggest worries now are that the vibrators are controlled together, but that didn't happen. Nobody wanted to have the two groups. I loaded them and carried them for free

Now a little jump back in time to where my fail happened, so that's the origin :P
While I was looking for everything I got a message in Watsapp I'm a keyboard lover so I used the web version and made something for tomorrow the other person was offline I thought ok the day is still long (I have the program around 7 am started)
As a rule, I just use Watsapp Web as usual

Here was my mistake, who can imagine it?

so back to training

By now I had gotten used to the speed and had found a good pace that I had to return to quickly

than expected, but not as expected

The answer came in Watrsapp. I read the answer on the phone on the floor next to me and the message arrived in the web version with a slight audio delay....
And suddenly the e-stim went off
Then another message came asking if we wanted to have dinner at a local place tomorrow
I'm actually happy when concrete suggestions for local places come and I don't have to look for them myself, but today it wasn't so nice
The e-stim kept coming

When my good friend Dan stopped writing, I thought it was a fluke

Nothing with luck, she sends a meam in a group which is fortunately small and 5 people started sending meams to torture my ass who felt every audio message to e stimm past what you im background...

I was now unlocked and was able to turn off the e-stim and get dressed and tidy up as normal
Attachments
01.jpg
gwrolla

Re: my fitness trainer experience with fail

Post by gwrolla »

that sounded fun and like torture at same time.

can we have any pictures, if not a limit?
0Carly0

Post by 0Carly0 »

Sorry, I was told that people who pay taxes get the pictures
So I didn't save the pictures and I can't find the pictures in any chat history
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

its okay.

im just a guy/pervert anyway.

but, it didnt hurt to ask.

ttfn.
0Carly0

Post by 0Carly0 »

All is well, if I do it again and there are pictures I won't delete everything at the end or post something first