Marie and Josie.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

Marie and Josie.

Post by restricted »

Marie Jones was happy to receive that e-mail. She’d been waiting all week for it and thought she had been rejected yet again. It was a strange application she had. She knew that if she didn’t do something, her marriage was over.She and her husband had been drifting apart for a while. In desperation she asked a friend to hack his computer. She was shocked to read he had been looking at dominant women. She didn’t know what to do. Her friend Josie Wales, consoled her and after a few minutes of silence, said “You are not the only on doing that, my Sid is looking at the same stuff. I’d like to beat him at his own game” Marie asked how, but Josie didn’t know. Marie asked what he was looking for and Josie told her he was looking at men dressed as women and tightly bound. Marie said her Jim had been looking at strict women who tied men up and took advantage of them.

The computer was shut down and the pair went out for lunch. On the way to the pub, they passed a paper shop. Josie spotted something that caught her eye and she went into the shop. A few minutes later she came out with a big smile on her face. Marie asked what had she got, but was told, “I’ll tell you when we get home. It’s too rude to talk about it in the open”. That left Marie wondering what it was.

Lunch over, the pair went back to Josie’s house. Once the coffee was on the table, Josie opened her bag and took out a magazine. The pair looked though it and was disgusted. There were men dressed as French Maids, strictly bound and the dominatrix using a strap on dildo on them while they were bent over a bench. Others were wearing only a pair of tight shorts and a group of girls were resting their feet on their bums. The pair were shocked by what they saw and read. Marie said she didn’t know how girls could do that. She couldn’t be that forward. She wished she could at times, but that was life. “What caught your attention in that paper shop? Marie asked Josie.

Josie said it was a book called Fifty Shades of Gray. But she bought the DVD in there. They could watch it the next morning. It was agreed that as soon as the men went to work, they would watch the film. In the meantime, they looked through the book. Inside was a list of services from dominant women. Marie said she wished she could be like them, but she was too weak and timid.

They came across an advert that needed investigation,” Strict dominatrix demands you worship and serve her”. Both women said they saw the advert on their men’s computers. Marie wondered if she could help them resolve their problems. Josie rang the number given and explained the situation. A meeting was set up between the three of them. The pair offered to pay the going rate although they obviously weren’t going to be tied up or anything.

A week later and the three met in a burger bar. Her name was Nancy but her professional name is Mistress Pain They sat in the corner and the pair told Pain what they had found. After some consideration, Pain said she would love to teach them and there would be no charge as long as they did exactly as she told them. They agreed and Pain said they should go to her house about a mile away the following day. “Be there by ten. I suggest you go to a uniform supplier and get a couple of nurses dresses’” Josie and Marie looked at each other. “Nurses are the one thing that men can’t resist. They represent authority”.

Sure enough, the pair found a uniform shop and bought the dresses on their way home. Josie’s was in white and Marie was in pale blue. Black tights came next. They tried them on indoors and only just managed to get changed before their husband’s came home. The next day, they were knocking on Pain’s door at 10 precisely. The door opened with Pain wearing a dark blue Sisters dress. Pain said it was good they obeyed. “I am looking forward to teaching you the tricks. I might start a school up. Let’s take a look at you. Good, you look the part except next time, be in stockings and suspenders and not tights. No, we don’t allow sex in this place, but we do tease the men into thinking they will be getting it. Nurse Josie, make the tea. Nurse Marie come with me” Marie followed her into a room. She was shocked when she saw the St. Andrews cross. The whips, paddles and benches plus many more. She looked at a door with three big bolts on it. Pain opened it. “It’s a deprivation cupboard. When the door is shut the occupant can’t here or see anything. The air supply comes from the room upstairs and empties into the cellar. Try it"

Marie stepped in and immediately had her hands and feet lashed so she was standing spreadeagle. The door closed and the bolts slid into place. Marie couldn’t hear anything when Pain went back into the lounge. Josie was there and asked where Marie was. “She’s trying one of the torments”. Josie was led into the torture room and was told to stand in front of the cross. She too was bound and gagged this time. “Nurse Marie is in the cupboard. There is no escape and she could be screaming now but it is soundproof. You are the only one who can rescue her as I am not going to. Pain left them there for 20 minutes before returning and releasing them, “Did it do anything for you both?” Josie said she was turned on while Marie was frightened.

“That Josie was because you could see what was happening to you. Marie, you were at the mercy of someone else and it was out of your control. Imagine how men would feel? Trapped with two beautiful nurses in stockings and suspenders free to do as they please with them? Now everyone thinks that people in my game are just there for sex. They are wrong. We are psychologists who put couples’ marriages together again. I have had letters from customers wives and we have become good friends now”

The tea over, along with the chat, Pain explained that she has many customers. One theme she loves is, her as a strict school mistress and the man dressed as a naughty schoolgirl wearing a short skirt and navy-blue knickers, with a white poplin blouse. If they misbehave or make mistakes or make mistakes they have to bend over and get caned. On man was so bad, I locked him in the boot of my car, took him for a five-mile run and let him out so he had to run back wearing a games skirt and tight blouse over heavy large fake breasts that I had glued on. Good job it was dark. He wasn’t so disobedient after that. His wife said he had never been so attentive to her before. It’s by being smartly dressed myself that makes them vulnerable. Now we have to sort you two out. You will need to be gagged. I don’t want your husbands to recognise your voice. How do we get them to visit me?”

Josie said she could say she found the book and give it to her husband. Marie could tell her man about it and let them make up their minds. He was bound to ask about it. Pain said that was great. But if they came on the same day, one a half hour before the other, and one was locked in that cupboard, neither would know the other was there, she gave then some rubber masks to put on and all that could be seen was their eyes and lips. Reflective sun glasses would stop them from showing their eyes saving them from being recognised by their husbands.

A clean cloth in their mouths muffled them and Pain then pulled a tight rubber mask over their heads. They could not spit the cloth out. All that was visible was their eyes and their nostrils when they looked up. “Right nurses, you are temporarily dressed until we get your latex outfits” Pain told them. The pair tried to say “Latex” but of course all that came out was a muffled “mmmph”. Pain told them they could take the masks off. They quickly did that. Marie asked why the gags? “You don’t want your husbands to recognise you, do you? You might call out when you see what will happen to them. Now, come back next week and make sure you are in stockings and suspenders. I will measure you both and arrange for your outfits. By the way, you will be wearing latex gloves when they come. You will be handling what you normally handle on your men, but they will not know it is you. Later that night, you must become amorous. Have fun when they refuse. Let me know how they respond to your advances”

When they got home, the pair sat down for a coffee, “Well nurse. Happy with it?” Josie asked. Marie agreed, “Yes nurse”. The pair burst out laughing, but they were still wondering why and how their husbands will try not to have sex.
Their husbands turned up and Josie gave her husband the magazine and he read it while she made dinner. The advert for Mistress Pain was marked and Pain had written “good value for money and well worth the session” on it John, Josie’s husband read the magazine and within a few days, had passed it on to Victor. At the pub, they both said they would like to give it a try.

Weeks went by and both the men phoned the number and made arrangements, but never had time to meet and tell the other the date and time of their appointment. The girls made sure of that by ensuring they were never alone together. John had made the first appointment and Pain had phoned Victor to say she had a cancellation (which just happened to be an hour after John’s appointment). Victor accepted the cancellation.

Pain had asked them what they wanted and they had replied. John just wanted to be tied up while Victor wanted to be forced to cross dressed and be tied up. Pain asked if he wanted to choose the clothes or if he supplies the clothes, she would demand what ones he had to wear. Victor liked that one. John was asked what he would like to wear. He wanted tight satin shorts. That made him vulnerable. They agreed that the two nurses could be present to help out. It was explained they were in training and as such are not allowed to talk. Marie became nurse Spank and Josie became Nurse Cane.

On the day, Josie and Marie watched as their husbands left for work, although in reality they knew they were not going to work. The two women quickly got dressed in stockings and suspender belts, but with normal clothes over them.
After a cup of tea with Pain, they put the uniforms on and were given name badges. “I decided on these name badges as they could be used by anyone who wants to learn like you. By the way, I hope you are not offended by seeing women tied up. I have a few female clients” Neither of the two “nurses” complained. Josie said it might be fun. She was told they would find out. The pair forced their hands into latex gloves. Finally they had cloths stuck in their mouths and the latex masks were forced onto them.

John turned up first. Pain was thee in her nursing sisters’ uniform. He was ordered to go into the bathroom, strip and lock a chastity cage on himself. It was waiting for him on the shelf. John argued and was told, “We don’t do sex here so this will help you get it out of your mind. Shave your privates or it might be painful. Come back when you are dressed as you want it” John went and did as he was ordered. He came back out wearing nothing but the chastity belt and the tight shorts. “Give me the key” Pain barked at him. He hesitatingly handed her the key. Pain said he took too long. He deserved punishment. Pain called into her phone. “Nurse Spank. Please come into the lounge”

Marie entered the room. All John saw was a nurse wearing a rubber mask with reflective sunglasses. He had no idea who she was, but she looked sexy to him. His cock grew but was held fast by the chastity cage. “Nurse Spank, do your duty. Check he has the cage on. Then he needs ten spanks on each cheek as hard as you can. If he doesn’t squeal, use a paddle. There are plenty in the dungeon” Pain sat back as Marie led John over to the door of the dungeon and took him into the room. Pain gave her a few minutes and found John bent over Marie's knees and she was spanking as hard as she could. John was thinking it would be nice if Marie would do this to him. He didn’t squeal so Marie fastened him to a bench and used a paddle. He was soon crying. “Is he securely locked up Nurse Spank?” Marie nodded he was.

“That’s enough Nurse Spank. I don’t want to see or hear from the wimp ever again. Lock him up”. Pain said as she opened a cupboard door. I won’t have you gagged as the cupboard is soundproof. You can’t hear us and we can’t hear you. Fresh air comes from above and stale air goes out via the cellar and we certainly can’t see each other. Fasten him face inwards Nurse Spank”.

Marie tied his hands and feet to the links leaving him spread-eagled. A strap went around his back holding him tight to the wall. “I have good news and bad news for you. Firstly, we can open this door and spank you at any time. That’s the good news, the bad news is I advertised you would be in this cupboard for some time so I have lots of people want to be chastised knowing you are in there, so instead of just one hour, you have the rest of the day to contemplate your punishment. All the other people, and there are some women too who will see you being paddled and spanked”. Before John could say anything, the door was closed on him and the heavy bolts were slid across, locking him in.

The three women sat down for a coffee after removing the masks and gags of course, and discussed what happened and what happens next. “When your husband come, Nurse Cane, it is your turn. I will have him as a naughty schoolgirl. Well, I need a bit of fun too. You will need to cane her if she does wrong. By the way, your new latex outfits will be here tomorrow. You will need to keep the masks on though”

A quarter of an hour later there was a knock at the door and Nurse Cane let Victor in and led him to the lounge. Sister Pain told him to go to the bathroom and shave his lower part of his body, after that lock the chastity cage on him and bring the key back when you have the clothes, I’ve left there for you. Vicky”

Nurse Cane showed him into the bathroom. There he saw the chastity cage and the navy-blue schoolgirl knickers. He thought about it for a while then completely embarrassed, locked the cage on and stepped into the knickers, slowly sliding them up his legs until they rested around his waist. Back in the lounge, Sister Pain went mad. “You have taken too long. Nurse Cane, take her to the punishment room. Check he is locked up as well”

Josie grabbed him by the arm and led him into the other room, Nurse Spank followed them. Victor (now Vicky) was strapped to a spanking bench, her hands strapped to the front legs. Her feet to the bottom legs. Nurse Cane ran her hands over Vicki’s tight knickers. Vicky was having trouble as she was feeling aroused and loved the feeling of a latex gloved hand running over her bum cheeks.

Pain indicated to Cane that she should undo a suspender clip and then do it up in front of him. Cane did as she was asked and she could see she was looking up at her legs. “You are staring at my nurse’s legs. That needs punishment. Nurse Spank select a cane” Marie picked up a cane and handed it to Nurse Pain. “Vicky, you will count the strokes and thank Nurse Cane for her diligence. Miss one number or a thank you Nurse Cane and the number will double”

She raised the cane above her head and let it fall hard on the stretched to material of the knickers. “Ow. That hurt” Vicky screamed. “Silence. You forgot to count and thank Nurse Cane. That will be two more lashes for your insolence”. Josie swiped the cane hard on his bum. Vicky screamed once more. “One. Thank you, nurse,” Pain told him that was good. He remembered. “Two, thank you, nurse. Three. Thank you, nurse” Josie had a smile on her face, hidden by the mask of course. She was enjoying this. Eventually they got to twelve. Vicky’s bum was hot. Very hot. “Gag her and leave her to contemplate her fate. It’s time for tea”

The three “Nurses” went into the lounge leaving Vicky with tears running down her face. Eventually she was released, she asked for her clothes and was told they are in the bathroom. When she got there, she saw Mary Jane shoes, white socks, a short black skirt, a white blouse, black bra, and a schoolgirls’ style wig. With two plaits coming down, one each side of the wig. Vicky couldn’t wear those and stood there looking at them. Eventually Pain entered the bathroom, “Either put those on or go home as you are, after another caning”

Vicky went into the lounge dressed as a smart schoolgirl. Her skirt was five inches above her knee. “Nurse Cane, take her to the classroom” Josie took Vicky through a door where he found he was looking at a school desk with built in seat, a high chair and a desk for a teacher. Josie pointed for him to sit down and he did as he was told. He wished she could speak, but he didn’t want another caning. His bum was sore enough.

Pain entered the room. She had changed into a smart straight long length black skirt that was nearly a hobble skirt. A tight white blouse that showed her black bar through, a long black cape, and a mortar board on her head. “Nurse Spank, fetch the books” Marie entered with a mass of books. You have got to complete all the tests today before you can go home” Vicky asked where her male clothes were. “Insulant pupil, you don’t ask the teacher any questions. Your clothes have been taken and hidden. If you want to leave, you can go dressed like you are. Now let’s do the register. Vicky Smith” Vicky answered “here miss” Again Josie was grinning. He was stuck and he knew it.

After two hours, Pain said it was time for some P.E. “Get changed in here. Nurse Cane, bring her P.E clothes” In no time, Vicky was in a short and pleated games kilt, white vest, white ankle socks and plimsolls. She was led into the garden and told she had to run the course around the garden ten times, jumping over the hurdles along the way. They were loving the way the navy knickers were showing every time she leapt over the hurdles. The kilt kept flying up to reveal the knickers. “Everyone you knock over you will be caned for” The girls were sent home after changing. By the time Vicky was finished, she was exhausted. She was told to go and put her male clothes on in the bathroom. Vicky, now Victor asked about the key to the chastity belt. He was told the nurses had them to ensure he came back. Once he had left, Victor was released and got dressed and left. How could he explain the chastity belt?

Once he was well clear, John was released from the cupboard. He was told to get dressed and was given the same information about the chastity belt key as Victor. He said he was bored after twenty minutes but knew there was no escape so pondered his fate. He was looking forward to being spanked again just to have contact with someone. He got dressed and left. The girls now at home were dressed in sexy clothing, with short skirts and tight blouses. They had to try to get their men to explain about the chastity belts. The men had to try to avoid telling them how and why they were fitted. It became a battle of wills.

The women had the meals ready for when their men came home. The men wanted to be aroused but of course they couldn’t. Inwardly the women were laughing. “This should be good” they both thought. A lot of teasing and it was time for bed. The men said they would be up later. That gave the women a chance to talk to each other. When the men went up to bed, they found they women waiting for them. The men put their pyjamas on in the bathroom so they wouldn’t be seen. In bed, they lay with their backs to the women and when Marie and Josie put their arms over them, they both said they were too tired. They had a tiring workload that day.

The teasing would continue the next morning. The women would make sure they would make their morning a living hell before they went to work.

To be continued?.........
Last edited by restricted on 24 Jan 2024, 19:20, edited 1 time in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
cdinbonds

Re: Marie and Josie.

Post by cdinbonds »

"Tu be continued?........."
Hopefully! :wink:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
blackfive

Post by blackfive »

Eagerly waiting the next part.
blackfive
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

A good story ... part 2 :?:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.