Pneumatic Self-Bondage System on Camping Cot

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Riddle

Pneumatic Self-Bondage System on Camping Cot

Post by Riddle »

So, I recently decided to use my old pneumatic restraint latches on my camping cot, bought some steel flat stock, and bolted it together. This is an adaptation of my earlier pneumatic latches used on my pneumatic bondage rack to something currently available. All previous safety precautions have been preserved and the system remains a fail-safe design as previously described. Of note, I have a temperature sensor and interconnected smoke detector to be installed soon. The smoke detector interconnect signal will directly control the system power (a separate thread will explain this after extensive testing) instead of requiring a controller firmware update.

The underside of the ankle mounting plate and the wrist restraint latches mounting bars. The only change to the latches is the addition of the wood to enclose the moving parts for aesthetics.

This is the top side of the wrist latches and associated mounting bars.

This is the top view of the ankle restraints with the wrist parts also visible.

Here is the top view of the pneumatic wrist restraint latches mounted into place.

Here is the side view of the mounting hardware for the wrist latches.

Some of you may recognize the main circuit board with the LED displays in this box. It is my original Arduino timer made in early 2012. The enclosure was fitted to it in the 2015-2018 time frame, but no buttons or power connection were installed until earlier this month. At that time, the single green button with 12 feet of wire was installed for the start button. The firmware was hard-coded for a 60 minute countdown for the recent self-bondage session and changed to 1 hour, 90 minutes for this image. The 8 digits from left to right are as follows: 2 digit hours, 2 digit minutes, 2 digit seconds, and 2 final zeros (completely functional digits without any assigned purpose).
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
bounddosster

Re: Pnpleumatic Self-Bondage System on Camping Cot

Post by bounddosster »

Looks good fun. Nice work.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Riddle

Re: Pneumatic Self-Bondage System on Camping Cot

Post by Riddle »

Thanks. Definitely fun.

I realized that my battery pack (4.5Ah) may be larger than my preference for bondage sessions several hours less than the 9 hours that battery will last. :facepalm: :rofl:
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Kinbaku

Re: Pneumatic Self-Bondage System on Camping Cot

Post by Kinbaku »

Riddle wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 12:45 Thanks. Definitely fun.

I realized that my battery pack (4.5Ah) may be larger than my preference for bondage sessions several hours less than the 9 hours that battery will last. :facepalm: :rofl:
It's lucky that you tested it before, otherwise: nice setup.