Bondage poker tournament

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
GamePlayer

Bondage poker tournament

Post by GamePlayer »

If a Bondage poker tournament is going to be organized. (for real, not as fantasy). Would you like to participate on this tournament?
If you loose the poker game, you'll be tied up for few hours.
We try to create a real Bondage Poker Tournament. So please help us. Let us know what you think of these ideas.
We have some rough ideas put in a poll. So we can understand and see what people like and don't like if they want to compete in a bondage poker tournament.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/594646

Also if you have suggestions or ideas you can write here in this topic.
Love to hear from you, also if your not interested in a bondage poker tournament, and why not.
:gag:
Herpaderp

Re: Bondage poker tournament

Post by Herpaderp »

If this was anywhere near me I would sign up. Probably won't be, though.. but I love the idea
jessbaby

Post by jessbaby »

I'd like to suggest something as someone who plays poker. I've never like the simplistic "you lost the hand remove an article of clothing" approch. Your hand (at least in Texas Hold'm) you have exactly zero control over, so the entire game isn't what you have in your hand but how you bet and bluff with what you have in your hand. So let me propose a (albeit slightly more complicated) version:

Everyone starts with a certain amount of chips, say $50 worth (note: I'm not saying contestants pay $50, just that they get that many chips).

Big/little blind would be, say $10/$5 at first, and you set a timer for, say 5 minutes. When the timer goes off, Big/Little blind go up $10/$5 respectively starting at the next hand. Start the timer again and repeat every 5 minutes

When someone runs out of chips, they remove an article of clothing and are given a small "buy in" amount (say whatever double the big blind is). If they run out of chips again they strip again. If they have no cloths to remove, add bondage.

This way you aren't stripped by the luck of the cards, but your skill to use the cards to win hands. And as the blinds keep going up it will naturally make more and more people "bust" and therefore eventually strip. Even though each bust will add more chips, it will add them at likely a slower rate than the blinds (and therefore stakes) increase.

A little more complicated but as a poker player it is much more interesting that way. Not all losing hands are equally losing, and simply letting the winner pick the "worst hand" will just turn into who the winner wants to see more naked. Poker isn't about the cards, it's about the betting.
GamePlayer

Post by GamePlayer »

Thank you Jessbaby for your input.
I started with the idea, to keep it simple (to play on lucky cards instead of betting/poker skills), so people with less or none poker experience would play.
But you do have a good point about the betting part of the game.

So a new question I could add for the people who like to play Bondage Poker would be:
Would you like to play the poker game on 'worst hand / lucky cards' or 'your betting skills'? Which do you prefer?

Love to hear you thoughts, or other ideas/suggestions.
gemt

Post by gemt »

I guess part of the problem is we don't wear very many pieces of clothing, so it is difficult to wager with them.
You could make a tarriff of clothing item to chip count.
You start with your full quota of chips, but as you lose chips, you lose items, and as you win you get items.

At the start of each hand you have to nominate 1 item.
At the end of the round, if you have less chips than pay for your item, you take it off.
If you have fully lost it you give it to the winner, and nominate more items, and perhaps you already lost those.
Otherwise you keep it on the table for the next hand, when you might get to put it back on if you win.
If you have lost something, and later you win, you might not get it or anything you can use back, but you can stake that item in your next round.

The current chip leader most likely has a surplus of chips, as other players owe a fraction of an item, so won't lose any items until that surplus is lost.
uncannymoebius

Post by uncannymoebius »

I'd be interested. Is this a live event sort of deal?

I was actually thinking about this the other day. How do you bet when you have like 10 pieces of clothing, tops?

I thought a) wear more (fetish) clothing b) bet the clothing to get naked and c) bet specific BDSM things to be done to you - whipped, gagged, type of gag, partial ties, etc.

If you bust out then you get put into a restrictive bondage for multiple hours, fondled and/or tortured for those hours.
Tmacster1

Post by Tmacster1 »

I'd definitely join if such an event came up around where I live.

I'm actually very good at poker so probably wouldn't loose to badly :wink:

Love Jessbaby's ideas about the chips and ucanymoebius ideas. The only flaw with clothes be used in buy-in's is that someone might where less clothes than someone else. So, yea Gemt is right that their should be a tariff for that. Or just have a set clothes limit that you don't necessarily need to wear.

I think once you completely run out of chips your put into restrictive bondage and get things done to you like uncannymoebius described. That's once you run out of obviously clothes buy-in's and stuff. Also poker games from my experience can take a while...

Some poker games can last hours especially if someone folds early on in the bidding. Basically they won't loose their chips as fast as others that don't fold. It's actually a good strategy but can backfire on ya.

I wouldn't mind hosting such an event if I had a money.
Tmac
gemt

Post by gemt »

Lets add an extra rule that anyone in credit (chips vs items) (or the chip leader) always has to wager a piece of their own clothing as the next item in the tariff so they always lose when they lose?
Tmacster1

Post by Tmacster1 »

gemt wrote:Lets add an extra rule that anyone in credit (chips vs items) (or the chip leader) always has to wager a piece of their own clothing as the next item in the tariff so they always lose when they lose?
Well, I think it's a good idea that the chip leader should at least offer a piece of clothing. Like you said earlier the chip leader would have a surplus of chips stocked up.
Tmac
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

gambling devil.jpg
Is the game over when you're too bound to play?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 10:27 gambling devil.jpg Is the game over when you're too bound to play?
I think that's when the game really start. :mrgreen:
Especially for the lady in the white dress - who I taught a few card tricks. :wink:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

kinbaku wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 15:26 I think that's when the game really start.
Especially for the lady in the white dress - who I taught a few card tricks.
I suspect she is using Elven magic tricks rather than card tricks. :mrgreen:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 15:26
Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 10:27 gambling devil.jpg Is the game over when you're too bound to play?
I think that's when the game really start. :mrgreen:
Especially for the lady in the white dress - who I taught a few card tricks. :wink:
Touche.
I guess the one on the floor was "all in" as her hog chain is the shortest.
I never noticed before, are bell ear rings a thing?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

JIMDINI wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:11
kinbaku wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 15:26 I think that's when the game really start.
Especially for the lady in the white dress - who I taught a few card tricks.
I suspect she is using Elven magic tricks rather than card tricks. :mrgreen:
No. Not Elven. She's using The Force. :wink:

Live long and prosper. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 02:08 No. Not Elven. She using The Force.

Live long and prosper.

Jenny.
Who forgot Psychic paper for the cards :?
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.