Wrapped bed tied

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
winner

Wrapped bed tied

Post by winner »

Okay every one. Trying my first post. I took all safety measures necessary and am going to reiterate throughout. I’m into mummification bondage and rope bondage together a bit to give you an idea.

First, I did a tight crotch rope. Then proceeds to wrap my waist and legs individually with Saran Wrap. This is so I do not trouble or pain ripping tape off later. I then take several long strands of tape and make a 2 foot wrapping so I can roll it onto my upper chest. Found it hard to always wrap chest. I did this loosely to not restrict breathing. I then proceeded to wrap all the way down to my ankles. Then wrap each foot individually. At this point my upper body and my legs are wrapped. I’m a semi mummy. I like collars too. I had a two inch collar just to feel like a slave. Want to work my way to the 4 inch posture collar one day.

Now came the fun part. I tied each ankle to the footboard on my bed. I not am tied to the footboard.

I did a full head wrap tap gag. The only thing showing was my eyes. So far. :) I did have silencing ear plugs in too.

Finally prepared tape blind food with pads to give eyes to be completely dark. I had two noose wrist cuffs to hook to the headboard. I put on wrist through the right post and pulled. I then blindfolded myself. It is now pitch black. My whole head is covered. Except nose obviously. I have to feel for the other wrist noose. I did and pulled. My hands are ied to post of headboard. My only release is a the box cutter. But I had a two hour ice lock with the box cutter hanging from a point in the ceiling.. I finally feel the cutter fall. Cut the rope to the head board for release. It was a great sensory deprivation session.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Wrapped bed tied

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Just be careful with that box cutter. Easy to cut yourself with limp hands, drop and cut yourself, or lose it out of your reach. Paramedics' safety scissors might be a better choice.
winner wrote: 28 Dec 2023, 20:24
Now came the fun part. I tied each ankle to the footboard on my bed. I not am tied to the footboard.
Not sure I understand this part
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

I have to say that cutting your way out of bondage is always a bit dodgy - much better to have a lock with keys or something that actual disengages automatically when time is up. Cutting your way out with a knife, scissors or other implements is difficult when you are at an awkward angle to the actual bondage. (I'm not talking about cutting wraps after you have a hand free.)

Knives in particular are dangerous; you can drop it easily, and when they cut through something, they're easy to lose control of ... and that's how my only BDSM-related hospital stay happened...
winner

Post by winner »

I guess I should’ve been more clear. The box cutter was used only to cut the length of rope from the wrist to the headboard so my arms could reach more. I used safety scissors to cut the tape. Thanks for the added safety tip too. I like being tied to a bed too wish is why I thought it was the fun part. But being already taped up for the most part was hard tying my ankles to the footboard.

Like I said thank you for the extra safety tips as well.