oops

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
stefstockall

oops

Post by stefstockall »

i had the worst experience ever well it wasnt so bad it could have been alot worse

well i had the house to myself my parents were out and so was my brother and so i decided i was gonna have some fun. i carefully prepared to do a hogtie and got all the ropes etc needed and i double checked to make sure i had it all in order.

after i had decided it was all there i got tied myself in which was fun until my mum walks in the front door so then panic hit me i was like oh crap i dont want her seeing my like this so i franticly started struggling, which only made the chinch nooses get tighter. within seconds my mum enters my room and i was so embarresed i could of died. but it wasnt that bad as she already new of my love for bondage :oops: hehe good old mum though she made me go buy a lock for my door :D
life without rope is like music without the sound
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

That's the way moms are - they know everything about you even if you think you've outwitted them. And they can show much more understanding that you expect.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
CristyCream

Post by CristyCream »

Moms are great. Has she said anything to you since?
stefstockall

Post by stefstockall »

she just told my to be careful and not kill myself :)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

A calm and reasonable answer like that... hmmmm... totally unexpected from someone who wouldn't know what bondage is... but quite possible from someone who does know! Your mom may be kinkier than you think! :D

Jenny.
CristyCream

Post by CristyCream »

Not sure about that jenny. Moms can have a level of calmness when it comes to their children like nothing else.

Maybe I just feel that way because of my mom, but when I broke down and told her that I was bisexual, hated being a guy and wanted to become a girl – yes I said all that in one sentence to her in complete hysterics she held me close and said she would love me no matter what.

Moms can be very cool. You are very lucky stefstockall
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

i wouldn't go for that lock, stef.

or better, if you do, make sure you're mom gets the sparekey.

you just may have found the most reliable backup-release.
:wink: :wink: :wink:
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

At least she took it really well :) I can imagine my mom with a pure white face of shock, closing the door and pretending she didn't see anything

Followed by an odd conversation...Good thing I don't live at home anymore!
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
stefstockall

Post by stefstockall »

:lol: that would freak me out for some stupid reason :lol:
Bound&Helpless

Post by Bound&Helpless »

This has got me thinking now, as far as im aware, my mum has no idea what-so-ever that im into this.

I always lock my room whenever im out (even if i go next door to ask something) and what i do is kept a total secret to everyone else.

I virtually live in my room, got my own fridge freezer, tv and wireless internet so i dont really need to leave.

She has never questioned what i do in there whenever im home. But when Jenny mentioned about mums knowing these things, i had to ask myself, is there any possibility?

I dont think she does, but going to try find out (not sure how though)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

B&H, never underestimate a mother's ability to know things about her offspring. They are psychic. Or they have their informants - my mom had her "little finger".

Reactions to discovery may vary depending on the emotional base. My mom wasn't fazed by anything, so she never freaked out. If she wanted a point driven, she could be very firm, in no uncertain terms. When she wagged her finger, we listened. She was The Boss.

She also remembered that once upon a time she was also young and did off-the-wall stuff (she told me stories of some of her stunts...). So if any of us did something risky, she just told us to be careful and not kill/injure ourselves.

As for my fascination with bondage, she could have known, since I was attracted to this from a very early age (plenty of opportunities to see me in action), but she never said anything about it. She did notice (who couldn't) that I was... unconventional in my thinking. For that matter, she was pretty unconventional herself, in her own way.

Jenny.

PS yesterday, April 18th, would have been her 81st birthday...
rash357

Post by rash357 »

It is always interesting to see parents reactions, no one knew when I was younger except for my sister, and no one has mentioned anything for a very long time. But when my sister decided to tell on me after she got tired of our tie up games, my mom was the one who freaked out (I still have no idea why) and my dad was the one who downplayed it (maybe he thought it was just a faze?). Anyway, since then there hasn't been any hint of anything, I've been very careful with my computer and what I'll bring up....... actually on that note I should probably hide the rope in my closet better.... *ponders*, haha anyway, I've actually been far closer to being discovered for my shoe fetish as opposed to bondage, no idea which would be worse, haha oh well, at this point it hardly matters...