Can a vibrator do the job?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Some1pleasehogtapeme

Can a vibrator do the job?

Post by Some1pleasehogtapeme »

I wasn't entirely sure if this or "everything else" is the correct category but anyway ...

Hypothetically speaking, if I were to do self-bondage and had attached a vibrator to my inner thigh/penis or somewhere where it would get me hard while watching some of my favourite bondage videos, would it be possible for me to cum without physically having to jerk myself off?

Yes I know it's a weird question
🙈
Last edited by Some1pleasehogtapeme on 28 Dec 2023, 01:04, edited 1 time in total.
As long as my hands are secure and I am not able to speak then I'm already beyond happy :gag: :D
Kinbaku

Re: Can I vibrator do the job?

Post by Kinbaku »

Some1pleasehogtapeme wrote: 21 Dec 2023, 19:39 I wasn't entirely sure if this or "everything else" is the correct category but anyway ...

Hypothetically speaking, if I were to do self-bondage and had attached a vibrator to my inner thigh/penis or somewhere where it would get me hard while watching some of my favourite bondage videos, would it be possible for me to cum without physically having to jerk myself off?

🙈
There are no weird questions, only weird answers. :rofl:
When the vibrator is strong enough (Hitachi Magic Wand, European Magic Wand, ...) you can have an orgasm without using hands.
But think that it all happens in your head. There are even people who can come by thinking strongly about it.
Bound Whore

Post by Bound Whore »

There are attachments specially for men that fit on the bulb head massager wands.
Just a couple of bucks when ordered from AliExpress or a similar site, while domestic shops charge $20 for items like these.

While having the bulb pressed against the taint or the glans would most likely get the job done (the former can be securely tied between your thighs and pushed up against your taint, the latter is harder to fasten and keep in place), these sleeves transfer the vibration over the silicon.
firefox_JV8SC1sxM0 (Small).png
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i have one of these and it works awesome! if you add some lube to the inside, and then put some underwear over it, you can essentially fuck it while tied in a spread eagle position as it vibrates away on you. fair warning though, once you cum, you will want out REAL quick. :twisted:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/314745600408
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Is it possible? YES

Will you climax? Only one way to find out.

I tried a self-bondage scenario where I was tied, spread eagle on my back and had a vibrator strapped to my cock. I also had a vibrating butt plug. I didn't climax, and after a relatively short time it was as if the vibrations just made me numb.

When I tried it a different way, tied face down with the vibrator so I could hump against the floor, then yes, I was able to climax. Like TNTBound said, however, having the orgasm made me want to be released, so be careful what you wish for. . .
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Bound Whore wrote: 22 Dec 2023, 00:22 There are attachments specially for men that fit on the bulb head massager wands.
Just a couple of bucks when ordered from AliExpress or a similar site, while domestic shops charge $20 for items like these.

While having the bulb pressed against the taint or the glans would most likely get the job done (the former can be securely tied between your thighs and pushed up against your taint, the latter is harder to fasten and keep in place), these sleeves transfer the vibration over the silicon.

I used that with the European wand vibrator strapped to my stomach. Tied in spread eagle against the door and with my pony boots connected to a spreader bar.
Trembling legs due to the pony boots combined with the vibrations of the vibrator.
It was quite an experience. :twisted: :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote: 22 Dec 2023, 03:08
Bound Whore wrote: 22 Dec 2023, 00:22 There are attachments specially for men that fit on the bulb head massager wands.

I used that with the European wand vibrator strapped to my stomach. Tied in spread eagle against the door and with my pony boots connected to a spreader bar.
Trembling legs due to the pony boots combined with the vibrations of the vibrator.
It was quite an experience. :twisted: :mrgreen:
The loss of some of your ability to control your bearings with your legs from the boots likely caused you to tighten your core muscles, combined with the rapid, though small thigh movements or strain, likely helped, and possibly provided a mental atmosphere. I wonder if a blindfold would make it more interesting, that and pretending you don't know how you became so restrained, forced to imagine the predicament?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 22 Dec 2023, 04:53 The loss of some of your ability to control your bearings with your legs from the boots likely caused you to tighten your core muscles, combined with the rapid, though small thigh movements or strain, likely helped, and possibly provided a mental atmosphere. I wonder if a blindfold would make it more interesting, that and pretending you don't know how you became so restrained, forced to imagine the predicament?
How could you know I was wearing a blindfold? :mrgreen:
But it was mainly to ensure that I didn't know when I would be released by one of the 2 timer padlocks.

And you're right, that was the intention: the spreader bar and the constant search for balance in the pony boots ensure that the muscles quickly become tired and start to vibrate. :twisted:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Remove sight, and a stable balanced person losing their visual focal point will shift constantly to maintain standing posture. Spreading the thighs and removing about half the calves' ability to provide stance will send someone into an state of physical confusion. Can be just the ticket to excitement in the right kind of people
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have no doubt that you can get an orgasm this way. The question is, what comes next.

For males, an orgasm means sexappeal is lost for a while, and a forced orgasm can be a turn on for some, and not for others. That is up to you. A vibrator can definitely get you there, if setup correctly and if you are in the mood.

Remember, an orgasm is all between the ears. I can orgasm by just the right stimulation on my nipples. In fact, I can even orgasm if I press against certain points near my penis and having the right thoughts without any jerking motion. That last one is only if I'm really in the mood though.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Justlookin

Post by Justlookin »

Some1pleasehogtapeme wrote: 21 Dec 2023, 19:39 I wasn't entirely sure if this or "everything else" is the correct category but anyway ...

🙈
OMG yes! The silicone wand attachment is amazing and for me works every time! Only trick is not to cum too fast. I swear sometimes I barely get myself strapped in and I'm already exploding. (Then waiting in restraints for another hour or two until I can let myself out) Maybe buy an outlet timer so it doesn't start vibrating until you've had some time to enjoy the bondage first.

Bottom line, you should def try it!