I dare you: sleeping in a karada

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkInSpace

I dare you: sleeping in a karada

Post by KinkInSpace »

Here's a dare for you.

You must be fully naked before you go to bed, you tie a karada (rope harness) around you, not too tight... And you wear that until you wake up in the morning.

Once completed, post back here how it was and if you had bondage related dreams. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Re: I dare you: sleeping in a karada

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote: 08 Dec 2023, 21:15 Here's a dare for you.

You must be fully naked before you go to bed, you tie a karada (rope harness) around you, not too tight... And you wear that until you wake up in the morning.

Once completed, post back here how it was and if you had bondage related dreams. :)
Something for this evening. :mrgreen:
For a long time now I have a long rope that is already knotted in karada as standard, I just get in to make the final connections. 8)
Everything is already provided: rope around the scrotum, knot at the perineum, chain knots at the anal exit :oops: to keep the butt plug in, knot at the location of the belly button and the other knots for the zigzag of the rest of the rope.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice,

I expect a report tomorrow with how it was. :)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote: 09 Dec 2023, 20:43 Nice,

I expect a report tomorrow with how it was. :)
Dare done. :mrgreen:
As an extra, I also put on chastity - it had been a long time since I had used it. :twisted:
In particular the pressure on the perineum and anus was bad because I could not do anything about it.

I had already started at 3:30 PM. Tried to take a nap every now and then, but that proved to be an impossible task. I did fall asleep during the night, but woke up a few times. However, I stayed in bed and quickly fell back asleep.

The dreams were not as expected: I dreamed that I had parked my car in a large open parking lot. But when I got back it turned out that work was taking place and when I got in through the employees that my car was gone.
Only after a long search, it gradually become clear to me that they had sold the cars that were in the parking lot. :shock:

In the morning I took off my chastity and removed the karada and put it away. Then - still completely naked - connected my DG-lab: B under and above the scrotum and A both at the bottom of the penis. Then tied my penis to the abdomen in a plastick bag. Put on autoincrease at 40 and the Random Strength Jump at 20, both channels starting from 40; on channel A: Breath, Compress, GrainTouch and Flirt2 and on channel B only change on Breath and Compress.
Blindfolded and after 10 minutes I came. A nice reward for completing the Dare. :love:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Cool. Sounds like you had fun. That's the idea.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote: 10 Dec 2023, 15:29 Cool. Sounds like you had fun. That's the idea.
During the evening I could only concentrate on the pressure from underneath that I could not escape and on the reaction of my penis to this, which of course I could not do anything about because it was inaccessible in the chastity. :mrgreen:
A fun session. :lol:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote: 10 Dec 2023, 15:44
KinkInSpace wrote: 10 Dec 2023, 15:29 Cool. Sounds like you had fun. That's the idea.
During the evening I could only concentrate on the pressure from underneath that I could not escape and on the reaction of my penis to this, which of course I could not do anything about because it was inaccessible in the chastity. :mrgreen:
A fun session. :lol:
I challenge you for an additional one then.

Plan this for when you have a full weekend to yourself. This starts friday evening, either around 18:00 or later, but before you go to bed.

Get yourself in a karada again. This time, it stays on until sunday evening before you go to sleep. You sleep 2 nights in the karada, and during the day, you wear it under your clothes (if you wear any)

Make sure you tie the karada to go between your legs, but also allow the rope to be moved to the sides so you can go to the toilet normally.

I find that if I bend forward, I can move the ropes to the sides and keep them there during a nr. 2.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote: 10 Dec 2023, 20:26 I challenge you for an additional one then.
That will be after a certain time; Too busy with performances at the moment. So I need my rest at night.

I also just have to make a karada from another rope because this rope is made in such a way that it fits very closely at the bottom - to prevent a butt plug from being removed once the karada is put on.

But I'll keep it in the back of my mind: probably something for the Christmas holidays when I can sleep in the next day if that didn't work out well enough at night.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote: 11 Dec 2023, 10:43 But I'll keep it in the back of my mind: probably something for the Christmas holidays when I can sleep in the next day if that didn't work out well enough at night.
I had started my challenge and was completely naked in karada.
To entertain me, I had my DG-lab connected to my penis while I watched a movie on my computer.

Until suddenly someone rang the doorbell late at night. :shock:

Quickly stopped and removed the DG-lab and put on a dressing gown to see who was ringing the doorbell so late.
It was the neighbor who brought some of here Christmas meal. I hope she hasn't seen the ropes; when I closed the door I noticed that the peignoir was slightly open at the top. :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I think she was secretly watching you from through the window and wanted part of the action, and was curious if you would open without getting dressed or not.

I think you missed an opportunity.

LOL. I'm kidding of course.

But thanks for doing the second run too. I have also slept a night in the karada and because one place was slightly too tight, I woke up with discomfort and no dreams about being bound either.

The idea sounds more fun than it actually is it seems.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

I did it: 49 hours in karada.
The first night I didn't sleep at all. I had positioned the karada in such a way that the rope around my neck was pulled open towards the shoulders, but that put pressure on the collarbone, making it even seem as if a rope was running from the left to the right shoulder.
The Larks head knot that I used to attach a second rope to the first also landed on the pubic bone when tightened and caused more pain than expected.
The second night the ropes had settled somewhat and there were no more problems so I slept well.