extended bitch suit/deepthroat training session

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
shahman69

extended bitch suit/deepthroat training session

Post by shahman69 »

I figure it's about time for me to detail an extended bondage session I've been working on for some thoughts and opinions

Restraints:
a bitch suit where my ankles are bound to my thighs and my wrists to my shoulders using timer-based locks such that I can only move on my elbows and knees. High quality ear plugs and a black-out blindfold for sensory deprivation

Chastity:
A 3d-printed hollow cock sheath installed on a locking strapon belt (to prevent any sensation on my cock).

Punishment:
E-stim attached to both feet, on each butt cheek, on my perineum and shaft, and on each side of my abs

Gag:
A 6" squirting dildo affixed to a linear actuator that is installed onto an open mouth gag head unit

Safety:
1) Each restraint uses a different timer lock to prevent any single failure situations
2) none of the e-stims cross my spine, heart, or lungs
3)The deepthroat trainer has a strong suction cup on the end that I can suction onto the floor and pull the dildo out of my mouth, simultaneously pulling the headset off.

Devices:
Six dildo and anal plugs of varying length, girth, and stiffness (one of them never successfully inserted) magnetically installed onto one of 12 "base-stations" with sensors to tell if the dildo is there or not. One station with a girthy thrusting 7" squirting dildo. One station with a hole leading to a reservoir with 1-liter of water. A backpack with a wireless sensor, e-stim device, and a pump connected to the squirting deepthroat gag.

Challenge:
For the duration of the session, and every 10 minutes, The wireless sensor on my backpack will connect to a random base-station with a dildo installed. The sensor can tell how far I am from the selected station and will set the e-stim intensity for the pads across my feet proportional its distance from me (the farther I am, the stronger the e-stim). The goal is for me to use that info to blind navigate to the station and insert the installed dildo into my ass. Once the station detects the dildo is fully installed, I will be led to a random empty station to install the dildo onto. If I don't do this within a specific amount of time, I fail the challenge and the rest of the e-stims will activate and increase in intensity by 10% for every minute I am late. Once the dildo is installed, the deepthroat gag will thrust a number of times and hold for a number of seconds equal to the number of cumulative challenge failures with the final pump accompanied by a load of synthetic cum (max 30 pumps with 10 second holds); this number is reduced by successful challenge completions.

In between challenges, I will be led to the thrusting dildo station where the dildo thrusts into me and pumps lube into my ass as it retracts back out. If I remove my ass from the station before this is completed, a failure is recorded, acted upon, and I must restart the lube attempt. Also, every 30 minutes, I will be led to the water station where I have to insert the cock sheath into the hole. Once it's all the way in, the deepthroat gag will do it's thing and the pump in my bag will run for 5 seconds to hydrate me (tube connected from the cock sheath to the pump and to the deepthroat gag). If I remove my cock from the hole before 5 seconds, the pump stops and a failure is recorded and acted upon.

There's no prefixed end to the challenges; the name of the game is to endure and complete challenges with as little failures as possible to prevent accrued punishment until the timer locks release me some hours later. If I choose to use the suction cup to remove the deepthroat gag, all the e-stims will be switched to max power for the remainder of the session.

I've tested all the individual parts and am fool proofing all my fail safe mechanisms now. Any thoughts or comments on the setup, existing challenges, or new challenges is welcome and appreciated!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: extended bitch suit/deepthroat training session

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Shahman
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, shahman69.
A whole scenario you made. :drool:

Ensure that the dildo is sufficiently moistened.
What do you foresee if the humidification fails or is not strong enough?
Because with your hands tied against your shoulders you can change little.
shahman69

Post by shahman69 »

Thank you!

With the amount of salivation I experienced the last time I used the ring gag, I’m not worried about keeping the Dildo lubricated. Though, I guess I could have the dildo squirt a small amount of synthetic cum before it starts a series of deep throats. Good idea!

If the anal lubrication dildo fails, I might no longer be able to complete the challenges, which would make the remainder of the session pretty painful with failures. Back up lubrication station might also be a good idea. Thanks again!
AnotherGinger

Post by AnotherGinger »

I really appreciate how well-organized this post is!

This scenario sounds really hot, though complicated. I'd be worried that the station may not detect the dildo (or you) properly, leading to potential e-stim worries, but you probably know your system better than I do.
shahman69

Post by shahman69 »

Thanks for the kind words!

Both the dildo and body detection work by using magnetic field sensors in the station and disc magnets glued onto the dildo base and taped on me. There’s about 1” misalignment margin in all directions (I’ve also doubled up on sensors and magnets for redundancy). The dildo detection is central to the scene so i put specific attention to getting that piece right ;)

I’ve been testing the “hydration station” this week making sure that’s bullet proof as well. I think I’ll be ready for a dry run next weekend
TooMuchSteam

Post by TooMuchSteam »

Wow, this is quite something. I'm wondering how you plan on putting on/getting off the bitchsuit?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Steam
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, TooMuchSteam.
BDGBlue

Post by BDGBlue »

Is the sensor/E-Stim system Arduino based or is it some other architecture, I am very curious as to find out how to do such a setup myself if you're willing to tell me, the bitchsuit part I have made and devised my own way of getting in and out utilizing an ice release, it isn't a full on bitchsuit where you are completely enclosed, but rather 2 sleeves for the arms and 2 sleeves for the legs that are strapped together so they can't be shimmied off before the ice releases me. I do have plans for a fully enclosed bitchsuit one can get on and off solo that I will most likely provide details on how to do here in the forums once I have completed it.
TooMuchSteam

Post by TooMuchSteam »

Sounds fun! I would totally love to know how you did it, even if it is just the sleeves. Can't wait for the updates!
naughty_nellie

Post by naughty_nellie »

SO?! WHAT HAPPENED?!
Attachments
suspense.png
suspense.png (74.65 KiB) Viewed 11354 times
TooMuchSteam

Post by TooMuchSteam »

Some say they're still moving dildos to this day