Long Overdue Return to "The Selfie"...or, "Don't Call It a Comeback!"

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
xt

Long Overdue Return to "The Selfie"...or, "Don't Call It a Comeback!"

Post by xt »

(Warning: LONG!)

Gang,

Begging a million pardons for having been pretty dormant here this past little while! Good to see that the world of "The Selfie" continues apace. Planned to break back into the swing of things in a big way last night, and thought the event merited relating.

OUTLINE
I arranged a lengthy, arduous, multi-step, multi-vignette SB scenario incorporating many parts of the house and the property. I would start out hogtied, hooded, ring-gagged, corseted, and chastity caged, all locked on -- although also barefoot, not locked into high heels as usual (TBD) -- and secured by a locking "Pear of Anguish" chained to a fixed point in a room at one end of the house. Also sporting nipple clamps, which I hate, but which were not locked on...

A key would drop that would free the chain from the Pear, but not open it. I would then crawl, hogtied and blinded, two large rooms away where I had randomly flung a key that would undo my ankles from the hogtie, but all else still locked. I would have to find this key by "feeling" it in some fashion, all while shuffling around on a carpeted floor in a tight hogtie.

Able now to stand and walk, or kneel and shuffle around -- but not to sit, because of the rod that sticks out of the Pear and prevents this -- I would approach the door to the basement, raising my cuffed wrists above and behind me to open it. (FWIW, I have the cuffs firmly attached by a strap to a loose enough, yet locked-on collar, so that I cannot bring my hands under my rear end and around to the front.)

Still hooded and cuffed, I would work my way down the stairs without being able to sit down on each one (!) Then move to a door down in the basement, lifting cuffed wrists again to undo a latch, and into the room with the door leading outside.

On the floor in that cold, dirty room was the key to the lock on the inside of that outer door. I would have to feel around with my bare feet to find it -- one reason for not wearing the heels, the other being not wanting to try to get down multiple flights of stairs w/o being able to sit down on them. Find the key, raise cuffed arms up and behind to undo the lock, and open the outer door.

Now, for the really big challenge: I would have to climb stairs this time, up to my backyard, and then slowly, blindly walk down a curving, sloping path to find a key I had left on the ground at the picnic table. Then return to the door, go back down the stairs, negotiate through the basement, and up the stairs into the house. This key opened a cabinet which held the keys to the cuffs, but not the hood.

Uncuffed, but still hooded, now back down the stairs, through the basement, up the stairs to the backyard, and now find a key hanging from a bird feeding post. (This key I would not have been able to reach with my hands cuffed behind my back.) Get that key, back to and all through the house, etc., and open another cabinet. Inside were the keys to the hood. All done! Piece of cake!

Well now.

Since I am writing this, one may conclude that all the planning, and all the checking of the planning, worked out fine. Oh, and that I actually manage to find all those keys!

SELECTED JUICY DETAILS / HIGHLIGHTS
1) It was rather difficult to get into the hogtie. I had as much set up as I could, including the Pear, before putting on the hood, but eventually the hood and gag had to go on, so the rest was by feel. Locking the ankles to the ring for the as-yet unsecured wrist cuffs, while in a squatting (but not quite sitting) position, was really tough, in order to keep the tie tight enough. Once I got the ankles done, I went down onto the stomach and managed to secure the wrist cuffs. I had set the electronic timer for TWO HOURS -- and remember, this was *just* for the hogtie part. I had started a stopwatch to time the entire session, but of course had no way of knowing how long each segment took. I would estimate that thirty minutes had run off the timer before I was finally hogtied.

So now I had ~90 minutes in a tight hogtie before I could even start. (Had sorta wished I had put earplugs in, but had overlooked this.) Could alternate rolling onto my side to change position, which was great at first but subsequently had diminishing effect. The nipple clamps were pressing into me the whole time I was flat on the ground, and I knew there would be more surprises in store later.

2) Key finally drops, and I release the chain from the Pear to the fixed point. NOW the hard work begins: crawling two rooms away -- a solid forty feet or so, from carpet, to linoleum, to carpet again, and having to "feel" the first set of keys I need.

Just getting out of the first room not easy; wasn't sure what angle I was at, so I hit the doorframe first! Adjusted, passed through that, was congratulating self for doing a self-bondage version of "The Worm" while I wriggled across the floor. Thing is, I knew I had only moved about 6-8 feet, and already my knees and shoulders felt torn open by the friction on the carpet. Found I could shuffle almost as well while laying on my side, but oddly I could really only do it on *one* side, so my hip and upper shoulder on that side soon started hurting also. Still had lots of distance to travel, AND scrape around on the floor in that second room, to find the key.

Getting to the linoleum felt like a relief at first -- nice and cool, not as abrasive -- but I also had less "traction", so it was twice the body movement and effort for the same glacial progress. Also leaving a trail of drool all over the place. Lastly, Pear still irremovably inserted, chain still attached to it. Entering new territory, time-wise, for "wearing" it; starting to feel it with every move.

Made it to the target room; carpet again, older, feeling really abrasive now. I knew it would happen, but I shed both nipple clamps while dragging myself around, which REALLY hurt, but glad to be rid of them. Felt like took a long time to find the keys; figure by now I've been in the hogtie for two hours or more. But then freed the ankles from the tie; time backtrack a bit and go downstairs.

3) For safest travel, would have liked to scoot across floor while sitting, but Pear prevents this. Decide no reason to gamble with walking (hooded and cuffed behind, remember), so I "walked" on my knees. Worked, began to hurt, still hit stuff I shouldn't have (stereo cabinet in one room, oven in another), but found basement door and managed to open.

4) Stand up and open door; feel around VERY CAREFULLY for beginning of stairs. There's a bannister that I could reach with my cuffed hands, which helped, and I walked down the stairs on my knees again. Across the basement, same thing: knees on cold, dirty, uneven floor. Found inner door, stood up, managed to throw latch and open, into last room before outside.

5) This time, stayed standing 'cuz room is small, with nothing in it. Felt along sides of walls and tried to cover as much square footage as possible, feeling out sideways with my feet, then moving forward again, sweeping out with the feel, repeat, repeat, repeat. Found keys. Re-oriented and found doorway to outside, lift cuffed hands to open lock.

6) Now, to go up the crawlspace stairs and *out into the backyard!* Blinded, cuffed behind, temps under forty degrees. But of course the blood was pumping and "coolth" not a factor. Went VERY SLOWLY up the stairs, and along the path, maintaining my heading by placing one foot on the concrete and one on the grass. Shuffle, shuffle, shuffle, end of path, I know the picnic table is right nearby, squat (but not sit) down and grab the key. Back up the path, each foot now doing the reverse of its duty coming out.

Throughout this, despite the heartbeat pounding in my ears, the crunch of every fallen leaf I stepped on blared like a klaxon to the neighborhood, "come see the chained up naked guy groping around outdoors!" Did anyone *see* me? (Not that I could have known at the time, but I guess I'll find out, huh?) Now, in theory, under very unlikely circumstances someone *could have* seen me, IF they were in their backyard at eleven at night on a forty-degree evening, and IF they managed to peer over the seven-foot high fence -- not likely. (Were this to *have* happened, though, I would have wished for it to have been a particular elderly neighbor's adult daughter, with whom I have chatted/flirted several times, because she's clearly a bit of a nut job and probably would have, er, "taken control" of the situation, in which case this tale might have contained quite the different details...)

7) Back down the cellar stairs, through the basement, up the stairs into the house, to the locked cabinet w/o incident and retrieve the keys to remove the cuffs. Still hooded/gagged, so back downstairs, out, through the yard and feeling alongside the garage to the bird feeder post. Find the keys hanging on it, back inside etc., last cabinet, last lock, keys to hood, keys to Pear FREE! Visual ability returned, see thrown-off locks, chains, keys, nipple clamps, etc. laying around at various points in the house -- cracking up.

8) Let's go to the stopwatch: three hours and thirty-six minutes! Again, I figure thirty minutes was lost to set-up, so that means ninety minutes in the strict hogtie, locked to the fixed point. Then about ninety minutes to negotiate everything else; probably at *least* a half hour to crawl through rooms and find first keys, perhaps another half-hour to retrieve first keys from backyard, relatively quick to grab second set. Scorecard: feet dirty. Knees and shoulders clearly abraded but not as bad as they felt. Mouth/jaw sore from 3:30 of ring gag. Chin and inside of hood soaked with drool. Rear end protesting having sported Pear for nearly 2x the previous, customary duration.

...in other words, *wonderful*!

Decided to lock the hood back on (though w/o blindfold or gag), and go to sleep with hands and ankles cuffed, corset still on. Corset still on, now for some fifteen hours, as I type this! (Only downside: gear littered all over the place! *Hate* having to pack it all away!)

Thank you all for reading. Play safe!
Kinbaku

Re: Long Overdue Return to "The Selfie"...or, "Don't Call It a Comeback!"

Post by Kinbaku »

xt wrote: 19 Nov 2023, 17:11 Just getting out of the first room not easy; wasn't sure what angle I was at, so I hit the doorframe first! Adjusted, passed through that, was congratulating self for doing a self-bondage version of "The Worm" while I wriggled across the floor. Thing is, I knew I had only moved about 6-8 feet, and already my knees and shoulders felt torn open by the friction on the carpet. Found I could shuffle almost as well while laying on my side, but oddly I could really only do it on *one* side, so my hip and upper shoulder on that side soon started hurting also. Still had lots of distance to travel, AND scrape around on the floor in that second room, to find the key.
I first had carpet and then cold tiles by my hogtie today. :lol:
I noticed that I was moving faster on my side by rocking between my left shoulder and head while using my right knee to push me forward a little more each time.
But my left side was doing much better at moving forward than my right side. So most of the time I only used my left side and used my right side to make a left turn to the door of the other room.
Which side worked better for you?