First strict tie

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Amy_Tenchi

First strict tie

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

I have an obsession with very, VERY tight knots and ropes when I started with my hogties, so a friend of mine (also a tight bondage person) started trading ideas with me.

As anyone whose been reading some of my posts knows, I got a bunch of new toys with my birthday money...or at least half of it, and I thought they all deserved a good test run. I've used em before, not all at the same time, so I know i won't die when I put them in :shock:

First things first- Ball gag. If I've learned anything, it should go in first in the event that I get loud...which I've heard isn't as unusual as I think. I first put in a vibrating egg to use as a plug, then a larger vibrator for g-spot stimulation. I had to make a crotch rope to hold it all in, but it was working out well.

I belted my knees, above and below, to keep my legs tight together, though I had to kinda fuss with it, my boyfriends belts are too big! After the knees, ankles and big toes were tied. This is the first time I've tied my big toes, and I never realized how much it restricts movement. There was a bit of rope left over on the ankles for later, and I made a ring device on the rope along my big toes to be used later.

With my entire legs snug together, it was on to making a breast harness with a knot on the front. Again, easy if you learn from the internet :wink: The hardest part was next, tieing my arms so that they were stuck at the sides of my body from the elbow up. It took alot of fuss, but somehow I got it. I don't think I could recreate it though.

I curled up into a kneeling position, which would let me tie my ankles to my thighs. Now it was getting really tight. Squee! :D I took the rope form my ankles and tied it tightly to the breast harness, curling myself tightly. Since i knew I wasn't going to get anywhere close to that area again, I clipped on my biting nipple clips. OUCH! :shock: Too late to back out now!

I tied my hands together behind my back using a slip knot, then making a tiny knot below it with a lock inside. Now I couldn't get my hands free without the key, which by the way was frozen in ice about 6 feet away. My back up was even further, in another room, but on the floor, unfrozen. If I had to resort to it, I risked being seen by neighbors. Double check, every things okay, and with a good pull from the ring device on my toes, my toes and wrists were touching.

It was a very painful and pleasureful experience. Every squirm pulled my clips along the carpet and hardwood floor, as well as pushed around the vibrators inside me. It was near impossible to move, and took me about an hour to crawl the six feet. A very fun hour.

After cleanup, here I am, massaging my poor nipples...they are crying in some serious pain from taking them off. I had to clean up the trail of spit i left along the floor and myself, and I'm trying to figure out if I can get rid of the lines from my gag in fifteen minutes before class... hmm... not the best decision I don't think.

But after this one...I am so doing it again. And If I'm lucky, I can get my boyfriend to tie me down nice and tight so only he can get me free :D :D :D Oh if only.
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
lrichil

Post by lrichil »

NICE!!! im really glad you had fun, nice story
Just like that...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Amy, you rock! :D :D :D

That is just about as strict as I do it. The tie binding the arms to your sides is simple enough - practice it. Sometimes I have some trouble with it too, but it's worth the effort!

Now you have tasted it... and you'll want more! The sensation of being totally helpless is amazing, and incredibly arousing. I hope you had as much pleasure as I think! :twisted: :wink: :twisted: :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

bound_jenny wrote:Amy, you rock! :D :D :D

That is just about as strict as I do it. The tie binding the arms to your sides is simple enough - practice it. Sometimes I have some trouble with it too, but it's worth the effort!

Now you have tasted it... and you'll want more! The sensation of being totally helpless is amazing, and incredibly arousing. I hope you had as much pleasure as I think! :twisted: :wink: :twisted: :wink:

Jenny.
:D :D :D Thank you, thank you

It was friggen awesome! :D :D :D
-Missing In Action-
Dj

i told you..

Post by Dj »

sorry for deleting, i've got serious privat reason for it..
Last edited by Dj on 29 Dec 2009, 20:19, edited 1 time in total.
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

Yes, it was and we will :D
-Missing In Action-
Quantes

Post by Quantes »

Nice one Amy!