Long Night Walk

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
WillyRB

Long Night Walk

Post by WillyRB »

Hey everyone,
first time posting on here so hopefully i'm doing it all right.

I'm planing on doing a really fun night time walk whilst I'm crossdressing. I've done something similar in the past but I want to do it for longer and make it more fun and that's where I need your help.

There is an old railway line near to where I live which was turned into a footpath in the 80s I believe. the whole footpath which is very straight goes on for about 9 miles through the countryside so no houses and no roads to walk along, great for a nice dog walk in peace. at night time there is nobody there. A few months ago I drove to a point along the line where a road crosses with the path and I hid my spare car key there, I then drove to another access point about 1 mile (1.6km) away from the location where I hid my key. I parked up and got dressed into something 'feminine' that I would not want to be seen in including some 4 inch heels. I then locked the car with an open door and threw the main key into the car and closed the door so I was now locked out of my car. this now meant I was forced to walk the mile (1.6km) to the location of the spare key and then the mile (1.6km) back to the car all whilst wearing heels.
This was super fun and I was surprised how well I mastered walking in heels and how comfortable it was even wearing all my feminine clothes which I always enjoy wearing but don't do enough.

There are quite a few distances you can pick to walk as there are various access points to this footpath:
1 Mile (1.6km)
2.2 Miles (3.5km)
2.6 Miles (4.2km)
2.8 Miles (4.5km)
3.5 Mile (5.6km)

I will most likely be wearing full 'feminine' underwear, bodysuit, tights, skirt, heels, corset, and maybe a cropped jumper to keep me warm, some makeup including lipstick and fake lashes and some perfume.

Now I a few questions:

I want to lock my heels, the heels I have are 'sock' heels with no laces which makes them comfortable but I want a cheap way to lock them on such as with a chain and small padlock. Or maybe a way that makes it uncomfortable to walk without the heels if that's even possible.

Do you have any other suggestions on how I can be comfortable with some self-bondage? I have some handcuffs where you can only use a key to get out, loads of soft rope. I'm happy to spend a little money on some DIY self-bondage that is pretty east to do such as chains with padlocks.

I want to enjoy this walk and don't want to be in any more pain than I have to. I will most likely go for the 2.2 Mile (3.5km) journey so a total of 4.4 miles (7km)

Please give my some clothing advice if you have any.

Thanks In advance!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Long Night Walk

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Willy.
WillyRB wrote: 05 Nov 2023, 14:17 Or maybe a way that makes it uncomfortable to walk without the heels if that's even possible.
Been working on that one here viewtopic.php?t=14912
But it sounds like it would be cold enough that you might prefer the shoes compared to nothing.
No one has accepted this dare of mine viewtopic.php?p=87661#p87661
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna forum, WillyRB.

With a 7 ft (2 meter) long chain and 2 padlocks you can make something in the genre like the photos from viewtopic.php?p=87682#p87682.
Once your heels are on, place one end against the inner ankle of your right leg.
Loop the chain around your ankle and insert the end through the link so that you can insert 2 more fingers into the ring around your ankle. Block this with the padlock, but do not close the padlock yet.
Now place the chain under your foot and then over the instep and insert the padlock into the link closest to it. Close the padlock. You can no longer take off your right heel.

Stand with your feet 8 inch (20 cm) apart.

Run the chain across the floor to your left foot.
There, twist the chain around your left ankle and lock it with the other padlock - just as you did with the right ankle. Make sure that the chain remains resting on the ground between both legs.
Run the last piece under the left foot, over the instep and connect that last piece to the padlock.

You can no longer take off both shoes and with every step the chain rubs against the ground, making enough noise in the quiet evening.
You can prevent this by always keeping your legs wide apart, but that is very tiring for the distance of 2.2 Miles (3.5 km).

A short skirt is therefore recommended. Also a corset to prevent you from bending over to hold up the chain with your hands; although the chain between your legs is just a little too short to move forward easily this way.
WillyRB

Post by WillyRB »

kinbaku wrote: 05 Nov 2023, 18:29 Welcome to BoundAnna forum, WillyRB.

With a 7 ft (2 meter) long chain and 2 padlocks you can make something in the genre like the photos from viewtopic.php?p=87682#p87682.
Once your heels are on, place one end against the inner ankle of your right leg.
Loop the chain around your ankle and insert the end through the link so that you can insert 2 more fingers into the ring around your ankle. Block this with the padlock, but do not close the padlock yet.
Now place the chain under your foot and then over the instep and insert the padlock into the link closest to it. Close the padlock. You can no longer take off your right heel.

Stand with your feet 8 inch (20 cm) apart.

Run the chain across the floor to your left foot.
There, twist the chain around your left ankle and lock it with the other padlock - just as you did with the right ankle. Make sure that the chain remains resting on the ground between both legs.
Run the last piece under the left foot, over the instep and connect that last piece to the padlock.

You can no longer take off both shoes and with every step the chain rubs against the ground, making enough noise in the quiet evening.
You can prevent this by always keeping your legs wide apart, but that is very tiring for the distance of 2.2 Miles (3.5 km).

A short skirt is therefore recommended. Also a corset to prevent you from bending over to hold up the chain with your hands; although the chain between your legs is just a little too short to move forward easily this way.
Hi, thanks for all the useful information! I just gave this a little try and I must say it works perfectly, I had tried to mess around with a chain but It would always come lose so I could just take the heels of but this seems impossible to get out of. Really appreciate your help.

if you have any more ideas please feel free to share and I'm sure I'll be able to implement them someway or another!
Last edited by WillyRB on 05 Nov 2023, 22:41, edited 1 time in total.
WillyRB

Post by WillyRB »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 05 Nov 2023, 16:41 Aloha from Bound Anna, Willy.
WillyRB wrote: 05 Nov 2023, 14:17 Or maybe a way that makes it uncomfortable to walk without the heels if that's even possible.
Been working on that one here viewtopic.php?t=14912
But it sounds like it would be cold enough that you might prefer the shoes compared to nothing.
No one has accepted this dare of mine viewtopic.php?p=87661#p87661
Thank you for the welcome!
Your dare and idea sound very appealing I must say, giving them a read I have had some good ways to improve my scenario.
Really appreciate the suggestions!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

WillyRB wrote: 05 Nov 2023, 22:39 if you have any more ideas please feel free to share and I'm sure I'll be able to implement them someway or another!
Just make the chain not too long so that you don't fall over it. Only that it will always touch the ground when you do not move your legs 1 meter apart.
Other scenarios have been made in the past with that subject. It is worth taking a look through the forum. It's a wealth of information.
Don't forget to click on the house (home button) and then click at the bottom that you are old enough: you will then go to the main site of BoundAnna with a lot of things you can do in Basics and Scenarios.