Happy Halloween. What are you up to?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Happy Halloween. What are you up to?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Now you can put up your Halloweeny decorations without getting shot.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Now you can put up your Halloweeny decorations without getting shot.
:idea: That explains why the old geezer with a shotgun loaded with salt was sitting on his porch across the street, and why he finally went back inside after sitting there since September 1st. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Now you can put up your Halloweeny decorations without getting shot.
Does this mean that I need to take down the Christmas lights? Or can I just light up the Halloween decorations with the Christmas lights? :mrgreen:
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Halloween junk has been on sale in UK shops a good while now and a couple of weeks ago xmas stuff started to appear. Bloody crazy, yesterday i saw a shop called Mr christmas, needless to say I gave it a wide berth especially when I saw a staff member out front wearing a Christmas jumper, we are having, or had it seems to be over now, a mini heatwave, people were walking around wearing Tshirts, I even saw people swimming in the sea and this ******** is wearing a Christmas jumper.
It's early October and I'm already sick of Christmas, it usually takes mid November before I reach this stage of anti-christmasness. I've even opened the humbugs.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

bounddosster wrote:Halloween junk has been on sale in UK shops a good while now and a couple of weeks ago xmas stuff started to appear. Bloody crazy, yesterday i saw a shop called Mr christmas, needless to say I gave it a wide berth especially when I saw a staff member out front wearing a Christmas jumper, we are having, or had it seems to be over now, a mini heatwave, people were walking around wearing Tshirts, I even saw people swimming in the sea and this ******** is wearing a Christmas jumper.
It's early October and I'm already sick of Christmas, it usually takes mid November before I reach this stage of anti-christmasness. I've even opened the humbugs.
Ooooooo! It ain't even Octember yet! Get them decorations gone, or they're target practice!
ezgif.com-resize.gif
ezgif.com-resize.gif (80.25 KiB) Viewed 2056 times
Yeah, them's fightin' words.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
bounddosster wrote:Halloween junk has been on sale in UK shops a good while now and a couple of weeks ago xmas stuff started to appear. Bloody crazy, yesterday i saw a shop called Mr christmas, needless to say I gave it a wide berth especially when I saw a staff member out front wearing a Christmas jumper, we are having, or had it seems to be over now, a mini heatwave, people were walking around wearing Tshirts, I even saw people swimming in the sea and this ******** is wearing a Christmas jumper.
Ooooooo! It ain't even Octember yet! Get them decorations gone, or they're target practice!
ezgif.com-resize.gif
Couldn't agree more. Just been shopping and stocked up on humbugs.
Shannon SteelSlave

Too bad I couldn't find a good "Wild, Wild West" gif, I think Jim might have said it with a little more class.
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (4.42 KiB) Viewed 2048 times
Saying something like "Ya'll take them decorations down or my hand gonna be were my hip be at"
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Too bad I couldn't find a good "Wild, Wild West" gif, I think Jim might have said it with a little more class.
Untitled.jpg
Saying something like "Ya'll take them decorations down or my hand gonna be were my hip be at"
I might be better off with his hand gonna be where his gun be at. He can wiggle his hips all day long and those decorations ain't goin' no where.

Great steam punk moive.
Shannon SteelSlave

I might be better off with his hand gonna be where his gun be at. He can wiggle his hips all day long and those decorations ain't goin' no where.
Maybe not, but Austin Powers can twerk and break machines.
ezgif.com-resize (1).gif
ezgif.com-resize (1).gif (481.81 KiB) Viewed 2040 times
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:Just been shopping and stocked up on humbugs.
:idea: Maybe you could make a turduckenbug (humbug stuffed inside a chicken stuffed inside a duck stuffed inside a turkey) for Christmas dinner.

Or fry up a humbug with some sauerkraut. 8)

Or even make a humburger.
Riddle wrote:Does this mean that I need to take down the Christmas lights? Or can I just light up the Halloween decorations with the Christmas lights?
You can get programmable lights that can be changed to whatever colors are in vogue at a given time of year. Never take them down, just change the colors. All from one of those infernal smart phones. Isn't technology great?
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Ooooooo! It ain't even Octember yet! Get them decorations gone, or they're target practice!

ezgif.com-resize.gif (80.25 KiB) Viewed 19 times
No one better to do that than the rootinest, tootinest, shootinest hombre north, south, east aaaaand west of the Pecos! :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:but Austin Powers can twerk and break machines.
Ha! Captain Kirk could talk a machine into blowing itself up! No twerking involved (thank goodness... :facepalm: ).

Live long and prosper. Especially on the turduckenbug leftovers from Christmas dinner. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Just got the nerve :oops: up to post Halloween, post party.[/attachment]
Halloween 3.jpg
Attachments
Halloween 2.jpg
Halloween 1.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

vlcsnap-2023-11-05-19h05m28s135.jpg
Striking resemblance
👠👠