A few hours till mistress gets home tonight

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Bondageboy12

A few hours till mistress gets home tonight

Post by Bondageboy12 »

Hey all m24 here my mistress has asked me to post on here to get some ideas on how I can be very strictly bound and bent over for her use when she gets home she wants my front and ass available for her pleasure

List of gear
I have 2 10ft chains
10 padlocks
Locking posture collar
Police handcuffs
6 pairs of leather cuffs
3 sizes of ball gag
Belts
Tons of rope
12 sizes of plugs 1”-2.5” wide
Blindfolds
Anchors in cealing above bed metal pipe headboard
Various chastity cages
Wedge pillow
Rope cam locks “pull rope through it and I’d dosent let it return like the rind device

Any scenarios would be greatly appreciated Drawings would be super helpful as well mistress said if I come up with nothing I will be locked up and heavily edged for an entire day till I have learned my lesson

Thanks
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: A few hours till mistress gets home tonight

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Bondageboy
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
wayne

Post by wayne »

Have you heard of the kigurumi masks? They come in a variety of styles and look like a cartoonish girl face. Their made at a place in china and can be very expensive,
up To $500 a peice. Each one has locking mechanisms. If anyone were to try one on and it gets locked had better know were the key is or else it's stuck on with
no way of getting it off. I saw them on youtube.
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

I can't draw so I'll give a description and a step by step guide.

The Description
By the end you will be in sensory deprivation, chaste. You will be bound on your bed with you legs held apart by rope, some rolled up quilt/blanket holding your butt in the air, and you arms pulled to the head of the bed via rope.
If done correctly you will be bent over, your butt exposed and ready for your mistress to decide what to do with you. Your chastity will be visible and accessible if they want it. To add to it all you will not be able to see or hear when your mistress arrives and when they decide to use you. Maybe they are already there and just watching how long you will wait... Will they be kind and let you know they are ready with a gentle caress or just give your butthchecks a good hard smack!

Items Needed
  • Chastity
  • Handcuffs
  • 3 Ropes
  • Cam Lock
  • Quilt/Blankets
  • Bed
  • Blindfold
  • Earplug or In-ear Headphones
  • A safety release
The Steps
  1. ENSURE SAFETY RELEASE IS IN PLACE AND WORKING
  2. Put on your chastity.
  3. Tie you handcuffs to a rope and the rope cam locks to the head fo the bed. Later you will use this so the cuffs can move towards the head fo the bed but for now you need plenty of slack.
  4. Get your quilt/blankets and fold them from left to right so it is a little wider than you, roll them tightly to make a cylinder. Laying on its side you want something about the same height from your knee to you hips.
  5. Kneel on the bed with your ankles close to the corners at the foot of the bed.
  6. Tie ropes around each ankle and tie the opposite end to the legs at the foot of the bed, as close as possible to hold your legs apart.
  7. With legs bound, kneel on the bed as far forward as the tied off ropes allow. Place the rolled quilt/blanket against your thighs and bend over it so your torso reaches the mattress.
  8. Pull the rope that will move the handcuffs towards the head fo the bed until the right length for you wrists when you are bent over the rolled quilt/blanket but so not lock them.
  9. DOUBLE CHECK SAFETY RELEASES NOW, AFTER THIS WILL BE TOO LATE.
  10. Put on your blindfold and some ear plugs or headphones playing music, white noise, adult movies of your choise (make sure you have a play list will repeat so you don't run out).
  11. Feel for the hand cuffs and put your wrists in them, locking yourself in place.

Modifications
  • If you are aiming for your butt to be accessible for a strap-on whilst your mistress is standing, follow the same instructions but instead of kneeling on the bed, stand at the foot of the bed with legs spread apart and tied to the legs of the bed.
  • Nipple clamps can be included, it makes the position less comfortable and if you your body is moved (from spanking, or strap-ons) they will be pushed abouth with your chest against the matress.
  • If your mistress prefers you butt to be relaxed for further insertions, wear a plug to help.
  • Leave a note for your mistress written on your butt, let her decide on what you what you get based on your penmanship.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Bondageboy12.
Do the padlocks have different keys?