Race the timer.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
MadMike

Race the timer.

Post by MadMike »

Hello There :hi:

So, I've been thinking of a way to use the 'countdown to power on' function on a digital timer.

Here's the idea:
First, padlock on; A Harness Ball Gag, Wig, Chastity, Wrist & Ankle cuffs w/ High Heel Strap, & a Lockable Belt keeping you in a dress. Plus what ever else you like/don't like. The keys, get attach to a Maglock that is out of reach. Apart from a cord which allows you to pull the keys off the Maglock, & down to you.

Once you are bound, have placed the keys & have programmed the countdown timer. You the add the rest of you bindings, lets say you put yourself in a Hogtie in another room. You now need to escape from your secondary bindings (the Hogtie), & return to the Maglock/keys location before the timer finishes its countdown, & allows the Magnet to engage.

If you make it back in time, you can simply pull the keys down & free yourself. But if your slightly late, then the 'power on' timer would have started, & you will need to wait for the timer to finish its programmed 'power on' time, before the Maglock will disengage & you can retrieve your keys.

Hopefully this will give someone some ideas, which I would love to hear.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Race the timer.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Just remember that electromagnets still hold a static charge after they are powered down, some have reported enough to hold a key in suspension, so it is good that you have a forced method to pull it down, besides gravity.
A way to make this safer is to make it so that a soft pull will release the key if you beat the clock, but if not, a harder pull that will spill something onto the floor would be a penalty for early release, in case of emergency.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

There's a trouble with a time calculate. You can set timer without chance to win. Ore game can be too easy. Good zone too small: you must set time on edge between win and fail. How to get right time to set up?
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Really like this idea. Might test it out with an ice release for backup.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

MadMike wrote:Hello There :hi:

So, I've been thinking of a way to use the 'countdown to power on' function on a digital timer.

Here's the idea:
First, padlock on; A Harness Ball Gag, Wig, Chastity, Wrist & Ankle cuffs w/ High Heel Strap, & a Lockable Belt keeping you in a dress. Plus what ever else you like/don't like. The keys, get attach to a Maglock that is out of reach. Apart from a cord which allows you to pull the keys off the Maglock, & down to you.

Once you are bound, have placed the keys & have programmed the countdown timer. You the add the rest of you bindings, lets say you put yourself in a Hogtie in another room. You now need to escape from your secondary bindings (the Hogtie), & return to the Maglock/keys location before the timer finishes its countdown, & allows the Magnet to engage.

If you make it back in time, you can simply pull the keys down & free yourself. But if your slightly late, then the 'power on' timer would have started, & you will need to wait for the timer to finish its programmed 'power on' time, before the Maglock will disengage & you can retrieve your keys.

Hopefully this will give someone some ideas, which I would love to hear.
You can make a series of knots in a rope, all of which you must undo before you can crawl to the liberating key.
Or a puzzle that you have to solve first, such as: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12682.
Will you be ready in time before the magnet is activated? :mrgreen: