Looking for Tasks/Assignments or basically any input

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Anonymus31701

Looking for Tasks/Assignments or basically any input

Post by Anonymus31701 »

Hi there!

Disclaimer: Some of the things I wrote are not created by me! I surfed through this forum but also the internet for some inspiration. If I have taken any of your ideas, and you do not like this, then please contact me or i.e. comment the link to the original forum post, since i can't find every source anymore.

I'm currently working on creating a "training plan" in which I record what I did on which day. I want to base everything on a points system where I get points for completing a task/assignment and deduct points for failing a task.
There will be rules that I must follow at all times of the day or time that I play. Failing to follow/obey a rule will result in a lot of points deducted.
Tasks/Assignments are used to collect points. They should not take too long and can be completed once per day.
Rules have a higher priority, i.e. if they are not executed, they are weighted more heavily than tasks that are not executed.
I'm also trying to implement a group of negative effects. If I perform something from this group, points will also be deducted.
There will also be a group of positive effects
Positive and negative effects will be calculated on a half hour/hour basis and weighed according to the difficulty/severity.
The punishment will be determined by how many points got deducted (thinking about a immediate punishment and one at the end of the day for every deducted point).
Finally there are rewards behaving like a point shop. I can buy myself rewards when I want (if I have enough points of course). The highest Reward will be, no wonder, a full orgasm.
A idea which came up to me while writing this, would also be to create daily and weekly tasks. If I fail one of those I also get points deducted (Daily start at 00:00 and need to be submitted until 23:59, Weekly start Mon 00:00 and end Sun 23:59).
I also think, that adding Scenarios will spice things up. A Scenario, once started, has to be completed. If failed to do so, or gave up trying, points will be deducted (depending on scenarios difficulty).

Some examples I already sourced/came up with:
  • Rules:
    • If home alone, I need to wear at least panties, stockings and a bra
    • Pee sitting down
    • No cumming unless allowed
    • Keep Toenails painted
  • Optional Rules
    • Stick a dildo to a door frame. Every time I pass it I have to do 25 blowjobs (try to have at least 5 deepthroats)
    • Tie ankles with a ~25cm rope together
  • Punishments:
    • Spank each cheeck 30 times (light)
    • Wear a bra with sandpaper at nipple height (harder)
    • Write x humiliating terms on your body until they naturally wash off
  • Negative effects:
    • Wearing male underwear
  • Positive effects:
    • Painted fingernails
    • Butt plugged
    • Wearing makeup
    • Wearing collar/wig/heels
  • Rewards:
    • Full Orgasm
    • Anal Orgasm (if I fail to cum from anal but have decided to get this reward, points will still be deducted)
  • Scenarios:
    • You will take the soft rope and hold it from the center and establish the mid-point. You will then tie your balls only, with the rope in such a way that the two ends are almost equal. The rope should be tight enough that you can’t pull it out without opening the knot but not painful yet. You will then take the open ends and tie them just below your knee, they should and can be little tight. You can put up your panties on top of this and then trousers. Leave it like this for 4 hours, but open the knot for blood circulation every half hour. Take at least 500 steps during this time.
    • Put on a full female attire. Bind your ankles together with a ~25cm rope. Put in a drool gag. Put a dildo to a door frame, every time you pass it, you need to give it a blowjob for 25 repetitions (5 deepthroats). Clean the house/flat for at least 3 hours and don't forget to cleanup your mess.
My kinks include: Crossdressing, Anal, Tease/Denial, Bondage, anything forced, willing to try almost everything (once at least :lol: )
My toys: Ropes, ankle/wrist cuffs, buttplugs, dildos, collar, gag
My clothing: Dress, panties, bras, stockings, fake breasts

Will add in the future: Makeup, Wig, Heels, Chastity cage (have not found a proper fitting one)

TL;DR:
I need Tasks, Rules, Assignments, Rewards and Punishments for my (behavior?) training plan.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to some ideas of yours :whip:
:hi:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Looking for Tasks/Assignments or basically any input

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I have similar ideas in progress. "In progress" meaning, a pet project outlined in the Developer Board that has been there for 4 years, due to my hectic schedule.
I have taken the liberty of promoting you to Registered User so you can post at will without waiting for approval, and also Developer, so you can view this thread
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=12392
You might just help us finish it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠