Being told to lock up

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
deniedrelease

Being told to lock up

Post by deniedrelease »

Not specifically an SB question but here goes...

I'm very fortunate to have a Wife who understands and embraces the kinkier end of our love life. Chastity has been a part of it for a long time. For many years, when it was her "week" each month, She would tell me to lock up, and the CB6000S would go on for at least a week. Now however, the monthly cycle has finished, my lockups are on a much more sporadic basis, and they tend to be initiated by me. She normally says yes, but this can be frustrating because it feels like I'm topping from the bottom. Once I'm locked up, she does enjoy it, but I would rather she tell me to lock up when it suits Her. In everyday life, it doesn't seem to be on Her radar unless I mention it. I'm sure this is an issue many of us face, does anyone have any suggestions for having their Keyholder to initiate some lockup time without having to bring it up yourself? Thanks in advance....
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Being told to lock up

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Maybe making a sort of game, bet, or incentive program in which she might benefit could help.
As far as being a relationship flag, I can not or would not be able to say, but if all else is in good shape, I wouldn't worry. I suspect it is boredom.
Just a nickel's worth of free advice from someone who knows nothing.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I would go this from a completely different angle.

Remind her of chastity without telling her that you need to be in one.

This can be done playfully by setting your browser to remember the page where you left off and then closing viewing a gallery of male or female in chastity, or aliexpress viewing chastity cages etc.

The next time she opens the browser and sees this, it reminds her that this is still a thing.

You could also print out an image and place it under a pile of other stuff so she finds it when cleaning, etc. Or maybe even "misplace" your cage there.

If she doesn't get the hint and just tells you that you are sloppy, of course this is where you come clean, and tell her that you actually miss being told to get locked up, and that you tried to hint her.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
deniedrelease

Post by deniedrelease »

Thank you folks for your thoughts. She has now mentioned a very successful chastity motivated diet I went on a few years ago, so I think another one of them may in in the offing..
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

deniedrelease wrote:Thank you folks for your thoughts. She has now mentioned a very successful chastity motivated diet I went on a few years ago, so I think another one of them may in in the offing..
When you say chastity diet, are talking about using chastity as a motivation for weight loss?
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
deniedrelease

Post by deniedrelease »

Yes that's right. We've done it two ways in the past, either being locked up until a certain weight loss is achieved (normally a 2 - 3 lb loss) then locked up again and repeat, or having a weekly goal and being locked up if its not achieved. I found the first one worked better, I think She prefers the latter. Who knows what will happen? :roll: