Erotic or Kinky Dreams

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Lisahs3

Erotic or Kinky Dreams

Post by Lisahs3 »

I think we have had some discussion about this before but I find the subject really interesting.
I hardly ever have them and when I do I wake up feeling well a little, funny? if you know what I mean.
Because this is about Dreams I wondered if I should post it here with Everything Else or in the Fictional section?

I had a very interesting dream last night which was really detailed but also there are parts I cannot remember ugh!!!
I promise to write it up and post it when it is ready but I wanted to know if there was any interest in this from others or is it just me? lol

Lisa
JIMDINI

Re: Erotic or Kinky Dreams

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:I had a very interesting dream last night which was really detailed but also there are parts I cannot remember ugh!!!
I promise to write it up and post it when it is ready but I wanted to know if there was any interest in this from others or is it just me? lol
Go for it. We are a uniquely curious bunch,
And you know you like to get us boys excited :oops: :lol:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

LOL well that's true.

My dream has been making me think all day about things and I still cannot make up my mind.

Something that happened made me wonder, if given the choice would I prefer to be tickled or flogged by my girlfriend?
That is something that happened in my dream but I thought it might be a fun question for everyone as we have the please do this and please don't do this to me threads which are very popular.

Lisa
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I would say do both. Post what you can about your dream here, then if you are willing and able, write a fictional based on the "events" from your dream.
Many dreams lack a proper series of events or order of operations, as you are literally making everything happen, like in "Vanilla Sky" (2001)
I have had a few mental orgasms that I would have liked to put pen to paper, but I am so busy, and I feel that many of my ideas would have a limited appeal, so I would have to replace some parts with more popular ideas.
Good luck.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

The most vivid and exceedingly erotic dreams I get are when I attempt to sleep in bondage. I usually wake up even hornier than when I went to sleep. :shock:

But it's usually a short or tumultuous night. Sleeping in bondage doesn't equate with quality sleep (though the quality is in another, much less restful, department... :wink: ).

Most of the dreams I forget quickly after waking. In short, I'm kick-ass horny but I vaguely remember what made me that way... :rofl:

I do know, however, what I need to do to cool off... :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Sorry I have not replied yet but I am not finished with writing about this yet.
I wanted to write it down as honest as I can remember the dream without putting any other thoughts in there.
That has been harder than I thought however because my mind will not stop fantasising about it :oops:

So some details for you.
There was another person in my dream and she is someone I know in real life so I will not go into too much detail about her just in case.
I feel like we were on a holiday or something at first and staying in a house that had been furnished for kink with different themes in each room.
There was also a very nice but normal living room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom too.
We were in one of the converted outbuildings which inside had been made to look a little like a kinky dungeon with a wooden floor and stone walls.
This is sooo not the kind of fantasy or desire I have ever had so I was very puzzled why my dream was like this.
My 'partner' was laying on a big polished wooden bondage table with only some thin black leather padding for a little comfort. She was wearing an under-bust corset which was laced up tight and high heel black shoes with rhinestones on them, she was also stretch-out with her arms above her head and restrained by a pair of black leather wrist cuffs attached to a chain. Her ankles were also restrained in black leather cuffs attached to a chain at the other end of the table. The chains were attached to a pretend wheel thing which I could turn to tighten the chain but all it really did was make a clicking sound. The affect felt very realistic to both of us even though it was fake and just to add to the playful scene.
Oh there was also a wide and very sturdy tan leather belt attached to the sides of the table rack thing. there were also two more straps not as wide but still sturdy above and below her breasts.Another similar wide strap to the one across her tummy was across her legs just above her knees. She was blind folded but not gagged.

I was dressed the same as her and standing next to the table holding a leather flogger. I remember we both kept giggling a lot even when I was flogging her bare breasts, not too hard but still I was. I moved around was doing this across her legs too and also dragging the leather tassels across her body which tickled her and made her twitch and giggle. At some point we had swapped places and I was now on the rack table strapped down and cuffed just the same as she had been. She was now holding the flogger and teasing me in the same way I did to her. At some point I also think we tickled each other because I remember both of us not having our shoes on any more. The sound of the flogger and the clicks of the fake rack wheel echoed in the room and whichever one of us was playing the part of the domme walking around the room our heels made a loud clumping sound on the wooden floor as they walked around the table. It was all to add to the atmosphere of a dungeon I suppose.

That is as much as I can remember which seems like just a few seconds to me but I am sure there was much more but I do not remember.

As I said the whole dungeon theme has never really been the kind of kinky girl I am but I have to admit this scene in my dream really made me think a lot about it. I loved it!

I am going to try and write it into a story because I want to explore this new theme more. I don't have anyone to share it with or anywhere I could go to even try this out LOL. Nowhere in my house feels like a dungeon to me except maybe the cupboard under my stairs where my vacuum cleaner is but its small and hardly somewhere sensual LOL.

Lisa
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:As I said the whole dungeon theme has never really been the kind of kinky girl I am but I have to admit this scene in my dream really made me think a lot about it. I loved it!
With a fully equipped house to stay in you can have days of fun together :wink: :love:

But do be careful how you experiment with the equipment :roll:
Attachments
I just need to get this key in the lock.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

JIMDINI wrote:But do be careful how you experiment with the equipment
Especially, don't fart. :shock:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!