RFID Lock [Android App]

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

DedLoveYou

RFID Lock [Android App]

Post by DedLoveYou »

Scan all your Tags to get unlocked. Take a Picture and add your Tags with a custom Name and Number. There are multiple Game Modes to play and discover. Lock yourself in Self-Bondage and try to scan all the Tags!

If the RFID Lock app is used for self-bondage or chastity, make sure you have a backup at all times. The created image is only stored on your device and can be lost due to possible failures of the system.

Compatible Tags: About this Game:
  • Add up to 255 Tags
  • Sort after number or Shuffle
  • Picture is saved invisible
    Plus Version:
  • Maximum Time between Tags
  • Repeat Procedure
  • Blind Mode
Download on Itch.io
I'm creating kinky Android/Windows Games and Tools.
bowhug123

Re: RFID Lock [Android App]

Post by bowhug123 »

OK thanks for this fun little program.

The only challenge I had was figuring out how to activate the RFID tags so the app would read them. I used an app called NFC tools.

The tags were cheap and the ones I got were 25mm round.

I did a test challenge. My yard has long grass to I registered 6 tags and dropped them over my shoulder at different points in my back yard.
Secured my house key in the garden shed held in place by a combo lock
Back to the house clothes off Oodie on and and hands cuffed together.
out the back door closing it behind me.
Took about 20 min to locate all the tags and recover my house key.

I am sure that some of you devious people can figure out more complex challenges but this was great fun and as I did it during the day there was always the chance of being found out.

Again great fun little app.
DedLoveYou

Post by DedLoveYou »

bowhug123 wrote:The only challenge I had was figuring out how to activate the RFID tags so the app would read them. I used an app called NFC tools.
I’ve created a Tutorial for NFC Tags on my Website. Click the „Needs Setup“ link in the description here or on my post.
I'm creating kinky Android/Windows Games and Tools.
gogglestars2

Post by gogglestars2 »

Question, there's a "Mifare.apk" and a "MifarePlus.apk" for minimum of $2, what's the difference?
gogglestars2

Post by gogglestars2 »

Things I'd like to see added:

Minimum time between tags, so if you've just started carrying every one of them you find, you still have to wait a little bit between successes. For extra sadism, blind mode could either just give a "red", or a slightly more fair version would have a "yellow" minimum time not reached warning.

If repeat mode is on, add however many repeats worth of each card, and randomly choose so it's not obvious which cards you can discount unless you're counting them in your head. So, say you've got RFID cards 1-4, and a repeat of 2. Then the following would be an ok sequence: 1,2,1,3,4,2,3,4. Don't forget to avoid duplicates, so something like "1,1,2,4,3,2,4,3" wouldn't be a good sequence.

Some sort of penalty for scanning the wrong card? Perhaps xtoys integration... Bluetooth tags that return a "distance" rating might be fun for that, as you get closer to the tag, the vibe goes up (or down). There are, I think, some fairly standard bluetooth tags around these days, though I'm not sure which ones would be best. Apple only likes to play with Apple devices, and good luck getting anything sexy on THAT store...