How do you use this forum

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.

I check the active topics regularly
82%
I go through recent activity every once in a while
6%
I check a few topics for new activity
6%
I sometimes search for things that interest me
No votes
I browse the forum when I'm in the mood
6%

Total votes: 17

eki

Post by eki »

I know submitting this to Everything Else will introduce bias but it's the best way to satisfy my curiosity
bound_jenny

Re: How do you use this forum

Post by bound_jenny »

As one of the moderator team, it's obvious that I will watch active topics evolve over time and add any appropriate reply. I help to keep the place tidy and civil. 8)

As an expert thread hijacker/derailer, I will spread mirth and mayhem as much as I can. :mrgreen:

And cause one or more underwear soilings (the viscous gooey kind) with some really, really naughty talk. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

I check out the new posts daily.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

I will join in on subjects that interest me, and add content from time to time.
bound_jenny wrote:As an expert thread hijacker/derailer, I will spread mirth and mayhem as much as I can.
I endeavour to assist in this activity. :wink:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

I would note that this is going to be a self-selecting sample ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-selection_bias
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

eki wrote:I know submitting this to Everything Else will introduce bias but it's the best way to satisfy my curiosity
Given the link by ruru67, will submitting this to Everything Else have any effect on the results?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Riddle wrote:
eki wrote:I know submitting this to Everything Else will introduce bias but it's the best way to satisfy my curiosity
Given the link by ruru67, will submitting this to Everything Else have any effect on the results?
Uh... no. :mrgreen:

It's one of those cases of letting the chips fall wherever they may and having fun reading the replies. :hi:

I'm certainly not going to over-analyze it and spoil my fun. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Furimane

Post by Furimane »

I look at the "unread posts" for posts that I might like, then I mark the whole forum as read.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I would say I am a daily user of this forum, wearing many hats. I have used it to hone my interpersonal skills and etiquette.
As a Moderator, I am charged with keeping order (an easy task here, as our members are polite and well mannered), helping with account problems, and approving new members' posts, among other things.
As a Developer, I try to encourage programs and projects with input and suggestion. Also, I recruit members.
As a Registered User, I try to post interesting subjects, participate in discussion, and bring members together, often to "co-post" on special project threads, sometimes to get members with similar interests to chat and even dare each other. Regularly, I "adopt orphaned posts" (reply to threads with no replies), to see about sparking a conversation. This helps some members who may have missed the topic the first time. Reminding everyone about safety on occasion is important.
In Private, I have made many friends, sharing personal experiences and home repair and maintenance advice. (I am thinking of joining a home owner's forum to ask about bondage)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I like to chat and comment and try to make helpful suggestions for others.
I really like that there is very little drama. I have too much of that in my life.
Curiosity is definitely me and sometimes I cannot help reading posts and thinking about it from the point of view of the person who wrote it and then my own.

Lisa