A fun time

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
wannabetied

A fun time

Post by wannabetied »

Last Saturday my wife made me strip and gave me a bath, then made me get on all fours in the tub and inserted two bullet vibes into my anus with the controller taped to my back above my waist. I was then made to wear red satin panties and a black sports bra. A garter belt held up black stockings. I then put on jeans and a short sleeved shirt. I was then ball gagged and hog tied on our bed as well as wearing a spandex hood and told to take a nap. :) I must have slept for an hour before I was released and told we were going out. I put on a pair of vanilla-looking cowboy boots and was joined by my wife who was wearing a black leather vest as a top over a denim miniskirt and black boots similar to mine. We drove to a bar nearby for a night of karaoke with friends until 11 pm. When we returned to the car my wife put hinged cuffs behind my back and blindfolded me with a bandana, then left me sitting in the car while she went back inside for about 5 minutes. When she came back I heard the doors unlock and she got into the drivers seat. To my surprise I heard a rear door open and heard the voice of a long time friend of ours [female] :shock: :oops: She asked my wife whose idea this was and if we did it often.My wife replied it was mutual and all the time. We gave her a ride home and were asked inside for a drink. My ankles were secured with legcuffs and a two inch collar was put on as well as a leash and we went inside. I was seated on a sofa as drinks were mixed and I was the topic of conversation.My wife said "I bet you'd like to see what he's wearing underneath." Our friend said "Sure, if he does'nt mind." My lovely wife told her that I minded but she did'nt care and she was the boss but there were conditions to our game. Whereupon our stupid friend said ok and they left the room. In about ten minutes they came back and our friend sat beside me until my wife stood me up and said "ok A-------, you paid now you can play." A------- said "Let's see whammmpphh!!!!" And I thought oh great. My wife pulled my shirt down to my wrists and tied my elbows with rope before uncuffing my hands.She removed my shirt and retied my hands and then released my ankles to remove my boots and jeans.I was reseated on the sofa and my blindfold was removed. A------- was sitting there in a black bra and panties with her hands and elbows bound with clothesline and a scarf over her mouth. My right ankle was cuffed to her left. My wife said " you wanted to see but there'll be no touching" and made us go to the master bedroom. A rope secured A-------'s waist to the bed post and her ankle cuff was removed. I was taken to the opposite post and secured likewise. 2 hours later we went home much more familiar with each other with my wife receiving most of the jollies. I was told we would be coming back soon.
bound_jenny

Re: A fun time

Post by bound_jenny »

Your wife has an impeccable sense of fun. :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
wannabetied

Post by wannabetied »

That is true Jenny. But I think my taste in choosing a wife to be humiliated by is more impeccable. Or maybe I was chosen, either way I'm the lucky one :D
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

envy is such a fickle thing, which is why i have a lot of it right now >.< all the same though, sounds like you had a great time :mrgreen:
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
Bossman429

Post by Bossman429 »

I just finished reading this story from her POV too
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

So what occurred during the 2 hrs that gave your wife her jollies. You're such a tease.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.