Long walk / forced high heels training with NFC tags

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

sunflower

Re: Long walk / forced high heels training with NFC tags

Post by sunflower »

I finally found a little bit of time to code a webapp - it is pretty simple and just to demonstrate that the NFC approach works. You can configure it with a number of tags, each has a unique long code and then you have to scan each tag, one after the other. The number of repeats is configurable and a max time between scanning two tags. If you are too slow, you have to go for another round.
I still think an android app would be much nicer :)
sunflower

Post by sunflower »

DedLoveYou wrote:Android App developer here! I would be happy to help.
Do you want to scan multiple NFC tags, save them and the app locks away the code until you scanned all?
I'm thinking of the following:
- you can configure a list of tags with some large unique keys - when scanning such a tag via the app, it reads that key
- you can configure a walking route, like walk from tag A to B to C and back to A
- you can configure how often the route needs to be repeated
All of the above could be a static configuration in the app. When you start, you have to scan tag A. Then B, then C, and A again - and repeat this according to the configuration. Once finished, the app reveals a secret so you get free - this is the part where I don't have a good idea yet.
Any headstart to get such an app developed is more than welcome :)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I'm wondering what your safety release is, what if your phone gives out half way around?
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
sunflower

Post by sunflower »

bounddosster wrote:I'm wondering what your safety release is, what if your phone gives out half way around?
Fair point, I always have a backup release - relying on tec to always work flawlessly is too dangerous.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

sunflower wrote:
Do you want to scan multiple NFC tags, save them and the app locks away the code until you scanned all?
- you can configure a list of tags with some large unique keys - when scanning such a tag via the app, it reads that key
- you can configure a walking route, like walk from tag A to B to C and back to A
All of the above could be a static configuration in the app. When you start, you have to scan tag A. Then B, then C, and A again - and repeat this according to the configuration. Once finished, the app reveals a secret so you get free - this is the part where I don't have a good idea yet.
You have to look at the screen after every C. There it says "Take the round again! :twisted: " or "the codes of the 3 number padlocks to get the keys of your cuffs are: 5934, 6819 and 2064".
Of course you program a random rounds between 3 and 20 rounds, so you don't know how many rounds you must do before the computer let you free.
eki

Post by eki »

sunflower wrote:Of course you program a random rounds between 3 and 20 rounds
randomness is one hell of a drug
DedLoveYou

Post by DedLoveYou »

I‘be done a concept app. But a Mifare Tag is needed, only tested with a Mifare Classic Tag. You can buy them on Amazon or Aliexpress for cheap.

https://dominateddev.itch.io/rfid-lock
Password is: boundanna

It has no special features besides a shuffle button. I will polish the app and add some features before launch.

This is just a concept, not made to be played. There is no backup or emergency yet. Make sure to play safe!
I'm creating kinky Android/Windows Games and Tools.
DedLoveYou

Post by DedLoveYou »

NFC Tags does work now too! But they need to be written once by the NXP TagWriter App. Then should the Tag should work with my App.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Nice work, I'm jealous of your abilities. :)
eki

Post by eki »

I'm jealous of your abilities
And time/energy to dedicate tbh. I still have only half an API :/
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

eki wrote:
I don't know what an API and I can't be bothered to search for it is so I'll take a guess and now I offer you my sympathy and can only suggest it might become fuller in time.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:
eki wrote:
I don't know what an API and I can't be bothered to search for it is so I'll take a guess and now I offer you my sympathy and can only suggest it might become fuller in time.
Application Program Interface, but in short: a software program that allows that 2 applications can talk to each other. So like BoundAnna software makes it possible that I say that to you at this moment (at least if we were 2 applications). :wink:

And DedLoveYou has a lot of programs on his site. Instead of API, ILI (I Love It) :hi: .
DedLoveYou

Post by DedLoveYou »

bounddosster wrote:Nice work, I'm jealous of your abilities. :)
Thanks, always happy to help.

If you guys want other Features, let me know in the Comments on the download page. I'm not very active here.
DedLoveYou

Post by DedLoveYou »

sunflower wrote:
I've added some new features to the App. It is now public available on my itch Page.
https://dominateddev.itch.io/rfid-lock
Check your DMs please. Everyone from this Post can DM me for a free Plus Version Key.