Mouth Gags & Custom Self-Bondage Equipment

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Kastev

Mouth Gags & Custom Self-Bondage Equipment

Post by Kastev »

Hello folks, I had 2 quick questions! The easier one is that I'm looking for some more ideas on good tape-like mouth gags; basically things that you don't have to wrap around your head. So far I have things like:

- Basic Duct Tape
- Microfoam Tape (My favorite!)
- Tegaderm Patches (My second favorite!)

And the other more complicated question is, does anyone have a good source of where to find custom-made self-bondage equipment that's "reasonably" priced? Of course, I understand that the nature of custom equipment usually means that they are much more expensive, but I'm hoping to find a place that could potentially work with me, someone with a limited amount of funds. Specifically, I'm looking for a custom-sized self-bondage armbinder. I've been a regular customer of the Etsy seller BondageWebbing and many of their self-bondage setups, and had bought one of the neoprene armbinders that ended up having the zipper breaking, as it was just barely not big enough for my chunky arms. And I'm really hoping I could find someone who does a similar kind of armbinder, regardless of the material, just one that can be zipped up yourself.

Alternatively, if anyone knows how to repair broken zippers on armbinders and lives in the United States, I would love to be able to get it fixed that way, as I think if the zipper could be repaired and potentially reinforced, my current armbinder would probably work just fine.
TNTBound

Re: Mouth Gags & Custom Self-Bondage Equipment

Post by TNTBound »

easy slider repair, although these dont have the locking feature to keep it in place when not being pulled on like alot of zippers. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WZZB4Z8/re ... =UTF8&th=1
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Don't you just need to put 2 zipper pulls nose to nose to make a lockable zipper? If you try to pull them both, the 1st one will unzip, the 2nd will immediately re-zip.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kastev

Post by Kastev »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Don't you just need to put 2 zipper pulls nose to nose to make a lockable zipper? If you try to pull them both, the 1st one will unzip, the 2nd will immediately re-zip.
I had fiddled with it a good amount and just couldn't get it put back on. Attached is a picture of it.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Are there any missing teeth on the zipper?
Cut the stitches at the bottom, pull out the end of the zipper tracks, remove the staple that holds them, line up the bottom teeth, feed both rows into the zipper pull, and zip up to the top to check the alignment.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kastev

Post by Kastev »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Are there any missing teeth on the zipper?
Cut the stitches at the bottom, pull out the end of the zipper tracks, remove the staple that holds them, line up the bottom teeth, feed both rows into the zipper pull, and zip up to the top to check the alignment.
Okay, so I'm supposed to be trying to fix it from the BOTTOM, not the top, well I feel stupid now.

I do have a cheap repair kit I had bought off Amazon that does include some of the replacement parts, so I'll give it a shot. I'm just worried about ruining it or something as it was $140~
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

And for the favorite gag you can search "favorite gag" above in the search box. Medical tape likes a good one.