Planning first outdoor

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Sub_r

Planning first outdoor

Post by Sub_r »

Next week I'm planning to do my first outdoor selfbondage session! I'm home alone for two days, and would like to try something new.

I have often done (assisted) selfbondage, where I tie myself up in our basement and have to wait a few hours (mostly around two hours, sometimes longer) to be released by my lovely girlfriend. She is not into bondage/bdsm/femdom herself, but is willing to facilitate me in this in some basic ways. My fantasies are more extreme than what she can help me in, so next week I want to do a memorable solo selfbondage session.

I am planning to use chains and padlocks, wrist cuffs and a chastity cage. I have an ice lock which lasts about 2 hours when used in 20 degrees celsius. I'm still in doubt how extreme/risky I should do, but I'm leaning to scenario 2.

Scenario 1: I will bind myself to a pole in our backgarden, using the ice lock, wrist cuffs and chains. Probably naked with chastity cage. Our garden is not 100% secluded, but on the specific location, in the dark and at night I'm certain I won't be spotted.

Scenario 2: there is a cool spot nearby which I've discovered while geocaching. It's a narrow underground tunnel in a quiet spot in the countryside. It's about 30m long, height <1 meter, and halfway a geocache is hidden. I could go there at night, get naked and tie my wrist cuffs behind my back with use of the ice lock. Tie my ankles, and sit or lay on the dirty ground. Then it's a long wait until the ice is melted and go home again.

This second scenario seems much more thrilling, but maybe a bit too extreme for a first outdoor session? On the other hand: I won't have this opportunity very often, and what are the worst things that can happen? The ice lock will probably take longer to melt than 2 hours given the temperatures at night, so I could start with taking the lock out of the freezer earlier and start with a semi-thawed lock. I can take a blanket with me, so if it is too cold at night I can be some more comfortable.

What is your opinion? Shoukd I do the relative safe bondage in my garden (and maybe added some discomfort with clamps/plugs), or the more challenging and memorable bondage in a narrow tunnel?
Attachments
The tunnel
The tunnel
Sub_r

Re: Planning first outdoor

Post by Sub_r »

Well, just home again after a session in the dark tunnel! I checked this afternoon to see it was dry (it has been raining a lot lately) and accessible, which it was.
I've locked myself in chastity this morning, and before I left to the location I did some extra preparations: I locked on my wrist cuffs and made a sort of crotch rope. I think I've put too much water in the ice lock, and because of the expansion when the water froze the locking mechanism was already halfway out, so no two hours of bondage... :cry:
When I arrived at the location (my car was parked 10 minutes away) it was already dark. I crouched into the tunnel and undressed myself. I tied my thighs and ankles, and made a (rather mild) hogtie by linking the ankles to the crotch chain. Lastely, I padlocked bost my wrist cuffs to the icelock. I had no other reliable release method than waiting for the ice to melt. In case of emergency I might be able to get a key to one of the locks, but getting and using it wouldn't be easy. I had not added extra stimuli/clamps/plugs, because I thought the bondage would be unconfortable enough by itself.

Most of the time bound I was laying on my stomach or side. It wasn't cold. I took a thermometer with me in the afternoon - it was 17 degrees Celsius at that moment and I think it wasn't much colder at night.
After about 50 minutes the ice was melted and I could untie myself. I was dirty. I put my clothes on, packed my stuff and got in my car unseen.

I liked the session, but it wasn't as exhilarating as I hoped. 50 minutes was a little too short, and probably addition of nipple clamps or some ginger plug would have been tolerable.
Sub_r

Post by Sub_r »

I've made a small video/gif of the location and my entrapment, before i locked my arms behind my back.

https://gifyu.com/image/Scgeq
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Sub_r wrote: In case of emergency I might be able to get a key to one of the locks, but getting and using it wouldn't be easy.
Not wanting to spoil your fun but this line is somewhat alarming. There should be no question as to whether your emergency release will work. An emergency release is for just that an emergency, you don't want to be faced with a serious problem, a life threating situation and find your only hope doesn't work.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.