Caught kind of

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Desmoinesmd

Caught kind of

Post by Desmoinesmd »

I thought I was going to be alone Saturday night for much longer than I actually was. I had decided to keep it simple and froze a pad lock key in a block of ice.

I have a set of 8 locks that are all keyed the same. I put on ankle and wrist cuffs and locked my legs to opposite corners of a king size bed. Then I put on a thick leather bdsm hood on and synced it up tight and fumbled through locking the three straps in place.

Before going further I located the coffee mug with the frozen key in it and places it next to where my left hand could reach it. Then I locked both wrists to opposite sides of the bed. I was now trapped until the ice melted away from the key. I went off into my own mind space unlit I was roused by the sound of my Mistress voice thanking me for this gift.

I had no idea what she had in mind and there was no way I could do anything about what she was going to do more would I if I did. I felt the unmistakable sensation of a magic wand on my nipple. First the left them the right. Then seemingly out of nowhere Mistress pressed the head of the vibrator firmly against the head of my cocci. And I mean firmly I thought she was trying to push into my stomach.

As you might guess or know from experience I was cumming very quickly. I was bucking and screaming as the post orgasm sensations and she did not let up one single bit. After what seemed like an eternity she let up and announced time for different fun. I could feel her tieing cord around the head of my cock then my cock being pullled up toward the ceiling until I was doing my best to arch my back. I assume she tied to cord to a bungee cord before securing it above me. I struggled trying to provide some relief before I felt the sting of a crop on my cock. 1, 2, 3,…..10 rapid blows to the head of my cock then the same to the shaft, base, and my balls. By this point I was screaming and crying only encourageing her sadistic impulses.

She spent what seemed like forever inflicting pain on my cock. Before telling me she refoze the key and I could let myself down when it thawed. I was left there arching my back for as long as I could before relaxing and stretching my cock for as long as I could until I was able unlock my limbs.
Last edited by bound_jenny on 01 Aug 2023, 01:22, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made the wall of text more readable
Desmoinesmd

Re: Caught kind of

Post by Desmoinesmd »

Update

I just got a text from my Mistress informing me to be prepared for more use tonight since I am off work on Thursday.

Here are my instructions for when I get home exactly as I got them

1 shower and shave pubic area fully
2 put on spiked chastity cage
3 insert large but plug in my ass
4 put on sensory deprivation hood and lock it in place I left the locks open and took the key with me
5 be waiting for me nude in the living room with you hands behind your neck and your legs spread wide apart

We will be gone all night