Holiday follow up.

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
bounddosster

Re: Holiday follow up.

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Bored s spelled B-O-R-E-D, not B-O-A-R-D, and dessert is spelled D-E-S-S-E-R-T, not D-E-S-E-R-T
bounddosster wrote: for trying to pull the wool over your eyes.
istockphoto-469648578-612x612.jpg
Only testing, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

bounddosster wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Bored s spelled B-O-R-E-D, not B-O-A-R-D, and dessert is spelled D-E-S-S-E-R-T, not D-E-S-E-R-T
bounddosster wrote: for trying to pull the wool over your eyes.
istockphoto-469648578-612x612.jpg
Only testing, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Well, that suits you fine! :mrgreen:

Just by the way: Shackledmaidens.com used to have a gibbet cage that the used quite often. If I'm not mistaken the cage made it's way to Hywel Philipps at restrained elegance when shackledmaidens closed down.

I used to have copies of some of those photosets. Just can't find them right now. I'll see what I can dig up later. :love:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Blacky wrote:
Well, that suits you fine! :mrgreen:

Just by the way: Shackledmaidens.com used to have a gibbet cage that the used quite often. If I'm not mistaken the cage made it's way to Hywel Philipps at restrained elegance when shackledmaidens closed down.

I used to have copies of some of those photosets. Just can't find them right now. I'll see what I can dig up later. :love:
They'd be interesting to see.

While on holiday I did think about making one but it's not a very easy thing to find. I always thought it would be great to own a museum with such items, there would be countless hours of afterhours fun and a great place to hold a kinky party.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Blacky wrote:Just by the way: Shackledmaidens.com used to have a gibbet cage that the used quite often. If I'm not mistaken the cage made it's way to Hywel Philipps at restrained elegance when shackledmaidens closed down.
Yep, it did - it popped up on one of Hywel's photos on FetLife just over a year ago, and he confirmed that it was indeed the Shackles Maidens cage when I asked.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Allright, I found them. Here we go... (hopefully?!)
b_sm421a042.jpg
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

And, as promised, from its' new home
RE2156_LilMissy_GibbetCage1.jpg