Ideas wanted

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Tommy-teased

Ideas wanted

Post by Tommy-teased »

Hi, long time lurker, finally decided to register!
I am a straight male in a sub/Domme relationship, my g/f loves to tie and tease me, leaving me squirming with frustration (I love/hate it!), now she wants to move things to a higher level.
She wants me caged 24/7, only being allowed out of the cage if my hands are restrained, she intends to keep me frustrated and only allowed orgasm after completing a number of humiliating or unpleasant tasks (will probably take several days to do them all (maybe longer).
So far she has suggested cleaning the kitchen floor with a toothbrush, licking her soiled underwear clean, being loaned out to serve her (female) friends and of course providing her with regular orgasms using tongue, toys or fingers.
Looking for ideas for more tasks for me to complete, she says they should be messy, humiliating or frustrating (possibly all of them!)
Ideas welcome! :gag:
Kinbaku

Re: Ideas wanted

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome Tommy-teased.
Nice to hear you have so a good girlfriend. :D

Only allowed to let you free from her from chastity when she had first tie your hands behind. :twisted:

She puts her feet in a dish of honey.
Now it's your job to lick her feet completely clean so that not a single speck of honey remains.

Sorry for the short message, but I have a meeting with a girlfriend too. :facepalm: :rofl:
Tommy-teased

Post by Tommy-teased »

mmm.. nice (especially as I dislike the taste of honey!) She does have a rule, cock and hands must never both be free at the same time :gag:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Tommy
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Tommy-teased wrote:mmm.. nice (especially as I dislike the taste of honey!) She does have a rule, cock and hands must never both be free at the same time :gag:
And she has to make sure that there is also enough honey between her toes and under her feet. Then it becomes interesting for both - at least if she is sensitive to tickling her toes. :love:

And hands tied behind the back or behind your head when the chastity is removed. That makes your nipples and sides very available to her - if you can't stand itching. :mrgreen: :rofl:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Tommy-teased wrote:mmm.. nice (especially as I dislike the taste of honey!) She does have a rule, cock and hands must never both be free at the same time :gag:
You could replace honey with cold baked beans, though amazingly some like cold baked beans, ugh!, it is truly disgusting the things some people get up to. :)

My girlfriend prefers a different approach she encourages masturbation but no orgasm. Believe me after weeks of edging and total denial of orgasm touching your cock is the last thing you want to be doing.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Tommy-teased

Post by Tommy-teased »

Update, she has decided to implement a points system, when she gives me a task to perform she will award up to 5 points (5 points if it's done perfectly, 1 point for barely acceptable, negative points it it fails to meet her standards.
Orgasms are not permitted until I reach at least 100 points.
After 100 points an orgasm is possible (but not guaranteed) below 100 points - no chance!
On a side note I am finding it difficult to satisfy her orally because the pressure from my erection in the cage is distracting me.. her only response is to deduct points and tell me to concentrate on the job in hand and not let "little things" distract me! :oops:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Sounds fun, it should certainly help you keep up your standards.

I was subjected to a points system once, I was awarded points for how submissive I was. Points were awarded weekly with deductions taken off at anytime. It was my job to keep track of the score and give running totals when ever requested. It was implemented because she enjoyed my humiliation of having to wear ladies panties. I had to have enough points to earn the right to wear male underwear, which was 100 points but there was a catch 22 to it because I'd never know when I might need male underwear I had to constantly maintain my point level at over 100, which took some earning at first and I'd be reluctant to spend 100 points, having to keep them in stand by for those occasions when I really, really wouldn't want to be wearing panties.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Or you can try the 100 points directly to have your orgasm possibility, but lose those 100 points and have to start all over again.
Or go for 50 points more: With every 50 extra you have an extra day for an orgasm.
So if you first collect 200 points, you can try 3 days in a row if it works. :mrgreen:
Tommy-teased

Post by Tommy-teased »

I have just been told that when (if?) I am permitted an orgasm, I will be firmly restrained, the orgasm will be followed by some serious post orgasm torture and then I will have to swallow all my cum. This means I will want to cum, need to cum but be afraid to cum.... delicious! :twisted:

Currently up to 30 points, still a long way to go!