A hellish night of self-bondage at the fetishist gîte

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
TSM

A hellish night of self-bondage at the fetishist gîte

Post by TSM »

I'd read about this self-bondage idea and as segufix equipment is horribly expensive, I wanted to try out the idea proposed by the fetishist gîte during my holidays.

As Marc is very friendly with his customers, I asked him to come and help me with the settings, specifying that I wanted to fulfil a fantasy and try it out for a whole night. His response was, with a big naughty smile, "with pleasure".

We went into the secret room where he immediately gave me the set of keys with the cord linking X padlock keys, including the one for a pair of steel handcuffs. He then lent me a pair of plastic underpants and a romper so I wouldn't be cold.

He then advised me to buy a set of 3 nappies or go to the chemist and buy a pack to avoid a disaster in the bed in the LOVE room. Not being ABDL, I agreed to his request as I didn't have any.

When we got to the dungeon, he told me he'd leave the nappies in the bar area before suggesting I lie down on the bed in the LOVE room. Invited to spread my arms and legs, I let him restrain my ankles, my legs and just one of my wrists. Yes, there were a few adjustments to be made. I wasn't too embarrassed though, as I was wearing jeans and a T-shirt.

And then, the most embarrassing moment of all, he asked me whether I preferred a glass of rosé or a glass of red, and what accessories I'd planned or wanted to try as well!

- What are you going to add for your pleasure? A plug? A vibrator between the plastic panties and the nappy? A chastity cage? An insulation bonnet to get you even higher?

HEU... what can I say to that without revealing myself? I must have been as red as an over-ripe tomato left in the field in the middle of an August heatwave. Still as zen as ever, he waited for my answer before continuing to advise me.

I told him I was hesitating about the plug but that I liked the balaclava and the idea of a vibrator between the plastic panties and the nappy.

AND THEN this pervert suggested that I add a timer to the vibrator so that I could vary the pleasure by turning it on and off. Not daring to speak out of shyness, I simply nodded 'yes'. "I'll get what I need" was his reply, leaving me alone with my embarrassment as a companion in misfortune....

Two minutes later, he connected the timer to the extension lead on the bed in the LOVE bedroom, followed by the Magic wand massager. "All you have to do is switch it on, choose the type of vibration you want and then lock it between the plastic panties and the nappy", Marc told me, as if he were talking to me about a recipe...

In fact, he has nothing to do with our little secrets or our desires, he doesn't judge anything, everything seems natural to him. That's surprising at the start of the trip!

- For the ICE-timer, if you really want to test the whole night, I advise you to put the keys in a large tupperware without blocking the string that you will have to tie to the handcuffs. If you forget this detail, without the string you'll be stuck until midday, when, if I haven't seen you, I'll come to check that everything's all right!

Not wanting to be seen shackled in a bad position, I wouldn't risk forgetting ! !

After his departure, I went for a walk in Morata de Jalon and then a short hike along the Jalon. I finally passed the climbing area where I could see, MDR a dozen bondage enthusiasts at height. When I arrived at the gîte, after a good shower I went to the pool to get a suntan after a good bath. I was so keen to try out this self-bondage that I ate very early before retrieving the ICE-timer from my freezer.

When I got to the dungeon, I realised that he'd applied 3 layers as indicated, one would be enough but having 2 in advance just in case isn't a bad idea after all. After getting naked, I had a bit of trouble putting on my nappy as I'm not used to wearing them. Then I quickly put on the plastic panties and the romper.

Excited as hell, I had to partially undress to put a little plug in my bottom. I'd never tried it all night, so the idea of not being able to take it out when I didn't feel like it any more appealed to me. Finally ready and 'fulfilled', I made sure that the string from the ICE-timer was connected to the handcuffs before lying down on the bed with the BDSM bonnet and an open-mouthed gag.

After shackling my bottom, ankles and thighs, I put the gag and then the Magic Wand vibrator on between the plastic panties and my nappy. Hummmm! I closed the romper before putting on the bonnet, which I pulled on tightly. I can't hide the fact that in the nappy, my noodle certainly looked like an outraged cucumber! Blindfolded, I shackled my left wrist before handcuffing myself, as Marc had instructed.

I barely heard the clicks, clicks, clicks, but that moment was my destiny as a slightly mad rascal. My first instinct was to test the restraints. They did indeed hold and my movements were very limited. Except that it's always at times like these that your nose or another part of your anatomy itches. Let's skip this inconvenience.

The vibrator stopped just as my excitement was building. GRRR. In my mind, a very stern Mistress had decided to punish and humiliate me by forcing me to go down on myself. What's more, this sadistic woman had put a plug in my bum which, I must admit, feels really good when you move it.

When the vribro started up again, I was scared! That moment of surprise made me realise how vulnerable and dependent I was on 'my imaginary Mistress'. Wiggling your bottom while the vibrator titillates your front is all very well, except that with the restraints on, movement is very limited. Just as I was starting to get into the swing of things, this bastard stopped, as if he wanted to play on my frustration. I had to wait 15 minutes before I could wiggle my arse again. Yes, but 15 minutes without manual stimulation doesn't lead to an orgasm.

Frustrating! Horribly frustrating! I wanted to play and I couldn't leave the gaming table, or rather, the bed in the LOVE room, which had become a bit like the wheel of the inquisition without the horrible pain. Or so I thought....

While an open-mouth gag makes it safer to breathe and in the event of vomiting or a coughing fit, it's really impossible to spit it out. It's a 'faithful' piece of crap, and after a while it hurts your jaw muscles. I discovered this in the middle of the night, at least I think I did, because when I pulled on the string to get the handcuff keys, the ice cube still felt heavy.

What happened next? Then the alternating vibrations of the vibrator allow you to start falling asleep before waking up. As a great sadist, Marc hadn't warned me or asked me how long I wanted to 'vibrate'. As he wasn't stingy with electricity, the bastard hadn't switched it off, so I vibrated for 15 minutes every 15 minutes until the next day!

On top of that, although I can get through the night without going to the toilet, with the magic wand massager practically on my bladder, it's hard to resist. Despite a fierce battle against the rebellion of "Mrs Capricious Bladder", I had no choice but to give in "a little". A little is what you think, because once you've started to relieve the rebellious bladder, it refuses to stop. While this is very annoying, it's not as unpleasant as all that.... during the vibrations. It's a good thing the protectors 'drink', or absorb, I'm sorry, because spending the night soaking wet wouldn't have been much fun.

If the night was finally hellish because of the gag that gave pain (which lasts the next morning when the jaws start working again) this selfbondage generated in my head a nightmare and then crazy erotic dreams. In fact, if it's impossible to sleep with the vibrator waking you up every 15 minutes, you end up dozing off during the cuts.

The morning sensations were original and embarrassing for the shy man that I am! Let me explain my shame. The ice cube had given me back the keys and thus freed me. To get from the LOVE room to the gîte, you have to walk past the swimming pool. I did this with the plug 'pushing' the nappy, hanging between my legs in the plastic panties, and then the romper.

AND THEN I came face to face with Marc, who'd come to clean the pool! Suffice to say, I nearly pissed myself with shame and expelled the plug. Luckily, he just said hello and didn't try to chat, probably because he wasn't motivated to start a discussion by the look on my face.

After locking myself in my gîte, I was finally able to free myself of everything I was wearing and take a salutary shower. After a bit of self-service, a graceful morning was in store for me.

End

If Marc really exists
If the fetish bed and breakfast really exists
If it is possible to experience this type of adventure at the Gîte Fetichistes
This story is completely fictional. Its aim is to give you an example of what it's possible to experience at the gîte fétichistes.

Visit the Gîte Fetichistes website by clicking HERE
https://gitefetichistes.com/
The best fetish is the one that allows you to flourish
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: A hellish night of self-bondage at the fetishist gîte

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

This scenario may interest some, but unfortunately, I need my sleep. So this would be off limits to me.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠