Selfbondage, bound for you.. and a reader responce challenge

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
SelfBsolo

Selfbondage, bound for you.. and a reader responce challenge

Post by SelfBsolo »

Selfbondage, bound for you.. and a reader responce challenge!

First let me intreduce myself as SelfBSolo
im a swedish Male of the age 47.
183cm long and a wight around 88kilo

As I unfortunately live a life without anyone to share my journey in Bondage and bdsm you sometimes you have to take care of yourself,
This is an exciting journey if you are careful you can challenge yourself but remember SAFTY FIRST.

Now I both read alot about selfbondage and i also have been practicing it for a long time.
But when you want to be safe, it won't be like the real thing.
Ice cubes as Timelocks are still controlled by your decisions and not someone else's.
That feeling of "someone else is in full control" is missing!

A big fantasy I go with is a combination of self bondage and being at the mercy of someone else..
To be told to tie my self up and to be bound until this one comes and takes over..
There are so many ways and fantesies arround this scenario.
To still have some sort safety measure, a bottle of ice can have the key in the bottom so if the other one doesn't come, you will be free in the end anyway but far longer then usual.
This is a crazy exciting fantasy.. my bigest wish of beeing reality one day.

let me take you with you on the journey!

The evning starts.. with a reality check.
Have I received a clear message with requirements or is the choice mine..

Then put the key to my front door in the way we decided so that the Mistress or maybe Master can reach it to enter.

If my Mistress/Master has requirements..

i would fully think through how I can forfill the request so i will please my Mistress/Master
The request is that i am naked.
How does my Mistress/Master one want me to be bound?
What should I use? ropes, chains or other requests
where and how?
Does my Mistress/Master have any other wishes, such as pain while I wait, has he/she perhaps sent a gift that i am told to use?
A padlock with a code to open so i cant remove my gag untill my Mistress/Master removes it or tells me the code.
carefully but calmly I make everything ready slowly to tease my senses and exitement even more.
as this par wont be my wishes we will get back to this later.

But if we decided that i have the choice?
How do I want to hand myself over?

Then this is my selfbondage journey for my Mistress/Master!
I make the choice to be in the hallway standing against the toilet door with my legs and hands apart.
I have perfected a setup that allow me to use the door so I stand positisoned in a X and this makes me clearly visible when / if /when the front door opens for my Mistress/Master and anyne else out there to se me.
I make the choice to have a ball gag with the code lock that i dont have the code for and only my Mistress/Master will allow me to get it of.
A Blindfold is also brought out, but will not be locked as i might in the end need my eyes to open the code padlock.

i then start to tie myself up.. and carry out the selfbondage for this journey.
Slowly and securely i make sure that everything will be right and fit for the best results.

The legs tied tightly to each lower door corner!!
I go further and also tie ropes on each hip/thigh so my legs are pulled a little outwards and secures me, the feeling this makes is exciting.
i decide I have something that affects me betwene my legs, something painful with weights around the scrotum is so nice.

I then make Preparations to lock my hands with 2 handcuffs, one for each upper door corner where I have anchored 2 rings to lock the handcuffs in.
Above the right corner, a bottle hangs upside down with a string attached to the right handcuff anchor ring, the string then goes to a key frozen in the bottom of the bottle.
So if my Mistress/Master does not come i will have to wait for the ice to melt and the key can be reached viea the string so i can unlock the padlock to my right handcuff.

Time to make sure everything is as it should be.
Does everything feel Tight and secure?
Anything needs to be adjusted?
if i feel sure that all is perfected I then put on the ball gag and tighten it so I absolutely cannot push it out of my mouth..
Then i take the coded padlock to the Ballgag lock ring and lock it in place!
I feel a thrill rush through my body as I realize that I have now completed the first phase, I am no longer in control and I am now forced to wait for someone else to release me from these Bounds.

A final hesitation runs through my mind..
But i am sure, this is what i want.
So I pick up the phone and take a photo of me as a gag and i write the text "I'm yours now, just completely bound for you"
sms sent to my Mistress/Master !!

I now take some modified crocodile clamps with weights that will act as semi-aggressive nippleclamps.
The first is the nipple clamp pinched on.
I growl behind my tight locked ball gag.
Then I put the other nipple clamp on!
my heart is pounding from the pain..
I fasten the leather handcuffs on each wrist.

Now I take silver tape to tape over my eyes properly for extra darkness..
I then I pull down the blindfolded over my eyes and tighten it extra nerly painfully tight.

The Time to do it..
Time to be completely bound, at the mercy of my Mistress/Master..
In a selfbondage perfected…
I bring my left wrist up towards the left doort corner..
Click... and then i twist the screw of the lockable carabinerand i have locked my left hand to the Left door corner.
I'm close..
excitement rises...

then it's time for the last step.
Click...
The padlock of my right handcuff is now lockd to the ring in the right top corner.
And So.. I am finaly bound against the door with my arms and legs apart spread eagle with a gag filling my mouth and in complete darkness with my blindfolded eyes.
Unaware of what's to come!

Then comes the wait, that moment right after you locked everything and your fantasy start..
as I stand there waiting to either become someone's toy for their desires or left to wait...for the Safety ice to melt.
To be in this total immobility of selfmade bondage with the pain from crotum and nipples reminding me of what I actually put my self into.
this is the first phase wher fear and fantasies colides.. will there be more pain? in what ways... to please someone according to their wishes.
completely exposed.. what does she/he want to do with me..
IF she/he comes.
Or.. shall I be forced to stand like this for hours of complete bondage..
Gaged so i cant scream for help...
blindfolded...

As time passes, a lot can happen in such affected minds.
A certain panic will be building!
Did I do it right..
Will this go well, or is this my end?
How long will the wait be?
What if my Mistress/Master doesn't show up.
What if the key doesn't come out of the bottle.

Did i remember to lock the door?
Maybe i forgot and someone else walks in and find me...
Did anyone maybe see how I attached the front door key for my Mistress/Masterto retrieve?
all the possible situations of what that would mean take over my mind.
I trye to move my tigtly bound body but all that do is at to the pain from my added discomfort.
i cry out loud in pain, but the tightly locked ball does its job perfectly..

And so my mind turns to what could come..
Total excitement gets to me as my deepest fantasies, finds its ways into my mind!
And in the darkness of my blindfolded eyes and with the gag filling my mind
Imagine if my Mistress/Master decides to enter into my deepest desires, and the darkest corners of my wishes.
Am I ready to experience my wildest dreams fo real?
What will it be like to finally experience them?
That would probably be overwhelming, but a total climax!

But if no one comes!
Estimated time would then mean that I would be tied up like this for more then 4 hours.
i've been tied up longer but you should know it's very uncomfortable…
specially with the added discomfort!
I would wander between fantasies.. pleasure and panic..
With no espcape!

But what if??
What If the unforeseeable happens!!
And now there happens to be someone else coming in?
Maybe I forgot to lock the door?
Did someone maybe see me arranging the front door key?

What then???

I can not fully say how amazing the journy would be, i wish i hade experienced it but sadly i have not.

To the one who read this!
i let you step in...
Was it perhaps you who read this that were the one who walked in and found me ?
How you would you have used me fully bound, blindfolded and gaged for you to use and do as you please as there would not be anything i could do ?

Be open minded as nearly anything goes.
No matter who you are, what gender you are, or what your preferences and sexuality is,
Anyone who wants to take this scenario onwards and fill my mind with more ideas and things that I can take with me in my Selfbondage journeys to fantasize about?
challenge my senses i beg you!

I am really interested to know what you reading this would do and want to give you the chance
to think about it and then I hope to know what you would do if you found me there in a position where I can't do anything at all but am your…
to be exploited and be the object of your desires.
What would happen to me then?

If you dont want to reply to the post you are most welcome to send me a PM with your reply.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Selfbondage, bound for you.. and a reader responce chall

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, SelfBsolo
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome, SelfBsolo.

First of all, I would remove the nipple clamps because you've probably worn them long enough.

After that I would check everything to see if it is tight enough and add my personal touch here and there.

Then I would test whether everything is firmly attached by tickling you so that you put everything on yourself and test whether it is tied firmly enough.

Then I loosen the crotchrope so that the pain stops there too, but I then apply my steel completely around the hips chastity of which only I have the key.

The rest I leave to your rich imagination (which you have already proved to possess by writing this story :hi: )... :twisted:
SelfBsolo

Post by SelfBsolo »

Thanks for the reply Kinbaku

That opened my mind for sure.
would love to know more about that steel completely around the hips chastity you mentioned =)

Keep it coming.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

SelfBsolo wrote:would love to know more about that steel completely around the hips chastity you mentioned =)
Something like this.