My personal record

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
dw_bound

My personal record

Post by dw_bound »

Usually when I am in bondage, there are two endings to a session: I either get bored after 15 minutes or so, or I have added some nippleclamps, clothespins or binder clips to my body that start hurting so much, that I have to free myself.

But I wanted to have a personal record. The longest time in selfbondage for me. Nothing special like hours or a whole day, but I wanted to have a personal record, to have something I can beat in the future.

So I knew I could not involve pain. Not as long as I was alone. But how to deal with being bored after some time?

I called a good friend and asked him if he would help me - and he said yes! The plan was being on the phone the whole time, so that it would be embarassing to quit the bondage early. Then he asked if he could watch me via videocall to make sure I am okay the whole time. I hesitated, but I said yes. We decided to be the bondage somewhere between 30 minutes and 1,5h. My friend was the only one who knew the exact time, and he wouldn't say anything about time while I am tied up. Not how much time passed, not how much time will pass. Only when he decides to tell me, I was allowed to free myself. So I set up my phone that my friend could watch me.

First I took off my shirt and socks. I left my pants on. I then put on my collar as well as my leather hand- and feetcuffs and started preparing my bed while talking with my friend.

A few minutes later I was lying there with my feet tied far apart to the poles of my bed. My hands were tied together to the upper end of my bed. I was stretched out quite good. Additionally I tied my chest to the matrace with a belt tied to a rope around the matrace as well as my collar to where my hands where attached with a short rope. It was just the perfect length of all ropes, so that I had to chose between pressure on my feet or on my neck. Additionally I was wearing an eyemask that I could not see anything.

Now I had to wait. Sometimes my friend and I talked some words, but that was it. Sometimes i wiggled a little, which felt very nice, because it was uncomfortable. Sometimes I began to count seconds. Sometimes I listened to noises I could hear from outside. But all in all I waited.

My left shoulder started to hurt a little bit after what I think have been about 10 minutes and I really wanted to move my arms. But I couldn't. Sometime, when the pressure on my feet was too much, I wiggled myself down to this end of the bed a little. Then I felt the pressure on my neck and the pressure of the belt around my chest. It was just tight enough to not let me fully breathe in.

I waited.

And waited.

"Are you still okay?", my freind asked over the phone.

I said yes.

And I waited.

I couldn't tell the time. It felt as if I have been in bondage for 5 minutes and fpr 5 hours at the same time. I had no ffeling of time anymore.

"Okay, You can get free". Suddenly my friend said those words. I untied myself. I was a nice feeling to be able to move again. "How long do you think have you been in bondage?" he asked. I didn't know. I guessed something around 40 minutes. "1 hour." I have been in bondage for exactly one hour. Which is way longer than ever before.

I felt proud. I thanked my friend, we said goodbye and before I took off my collar and leather cuffs I rewarded myself with a nice self torture session.

I can't wait to beat this record someday soon.
Lotharjulz

Re: My personal record

Post by Lotharjulz »