Pva release ideas

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Louise_69

Pva release ideas

Post by Louise_69 »

Just thinking has anybody ever used PVA String, mesh or bags. The types used for fishing. All types dissolve instantly when in contact with water. There must be someway of using these for release methods.
Kinbaku

Re: Pva release ideas

Post by Kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote:Just thinking has anybody ever used PVA String, mesh or bags. The types used for fishing. All types dissolve instantly when in contact with water. There must be someway of using these for release methods.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14352&p=112109&hili ... er#p112100 and a cheaper one: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=10840&hilit=toilet+paper#p78312 are some ideas.
There are also scenarios with soluble clothing. Interesting if they expect rain and you have nothing to hide under but those water-soluble clothing. Then you have to go naked through your enclosed garden to collect your actual clothing from the garden shed. :twisted:

BoundAnna has a huge encyclopedia of solutions for our problems.:mrgreen:
You can really wander around in it and if you're not careful get lost in it (has happened to me before when I was looking for something and always found new things that were even more interesting than what I was actually looking for :oops: ).
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

So just had a fun session outdoors using a pva bag. A hosepipe timer and a sprinkler :twisted:
Out in my garden i set up the sprinkler on my patio. Which was connected to a hosepipe timer. I set it to go off in 30 minutes, which will turn on the sprinkler.
Next i stripped naked and then tied my ankles with rope very securely, i took the ends of the rope and tied them to the sprinkler. This was so if i tried to move away i would drag the sprinkler with me :twisted:
Next i took the key to my wrist cuffs and placed it in a pva bag. I then tied the bag closed with a piece of string an tied this to my private bits. Now finally i placed on a blind fold and and secured my wrists behind my back.

So there i was feeling very vulnerable naked outside. Unable to move much not knowing how long was left of the 30 minute timer. Waiting to be blasted with freezing cold water which would dissolve the pva bag releasing the key. :mrgreen:
The sprinkler came on making me jump i almost let out a yelp! I heard the key hit the floor but i wasn't free yet i had to get down on my bum and shuffle around to try and find the key whilst being continuously tortured with freezing water because the sprinkler was tied to my ankles everywhere i went the sprinkler came to. :rofl:
Finally i got the key and released myself.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote:So just had a fun session outdoors using a pva bag.
Nice dare with the obligation to aim the sprinkler at your naked private areas to dissolve the PVA bag.
And then having to search blindfolded in the cold shower for the key.

Hopefully no one can look into your garden. :shock:
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

kinbaku wrote:
Louise_69 wrote:So just had a fun session outdoors using a pva bag.
Nice dare with the obligation to aim the sprinkler at your naked private areas to dissolve the PVA bag.
And then having to search blindfolded in the cold shower for the key.

Hopefully no one can look into your garden. :shock:
Certain bits are private luckily :rofl:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Good dare. I must visit a fishing tackle shop soon.

I've used dissolvable thread in various ways, it is pretty strong until wet, very useful, especially if used to hold you swimming costume together.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.