Weight drop

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Desmoinesmd

Weight drop

Post by Desmoinesmd »

When I am feeling the need for CB my favorite thing is to tie weights from my balls and rig them to drop when my door bell rings. I have installed two rings in the floor that I connect my ankle cuffs to then I tie a rope to my balls with a weight and a lock key on the other end. The weights are then hung from an electric switch that will drop them when the doorbell is rung. Once this is done I lock on a leather collar that is connected to a rope and the rope is tied off several feet over my head this way I can not bend over. The only way for me to get the key is to wait for the weights and key to be dropped them rock my hips to make the weights swing higher and higher until I land them on a table that is within my reach. I usually order food from grub hub with instructions to ring the bell and leave the food in front of the door.
Kinbaku

Re: Weight drop

Post by Kinbaku »

How do you prevent yourself from pulling the weight up with your hands and taking the key before they have rung the doorbell? Or before you swing the weight on the table?

I'd rather connect the rope above you with a chest harness. If you happen to pass out, you won't be strangled. :shock:
Desmoinesmd

Post by Desmoinesmd »

If by I am truly alone I use a clip to connect wrist cuffs together above my head. In an emergency I can get my hands free. If my wife is home the cuffs are locked together and I have to beg my wife to release my hands. Sometimes after I am all setup my wife adds weights or does something so my suffering will be more amusing to her.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Desmoinesmd wrote:If by I am truly alone I use a clip to connect wrist cuffs together above my head. In an emergency I can get my hands free. If my wife is home the cuffs are locked together and I have to beg my wife to release my hands. Sometimes after I am all setup my wife adds weights or does something so my suffering will be more amusing to her.
I'm confused. :? How do you free yourself if the key is on the table (after swinging the weights with your hips) and your hands still in the air?
Desmoinesmd

Post by Desmoinesmd »

I can get my hands free if I am alone. If my wife is there then I can not.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Desmoinesmd wrote:I can get my hands free if I am alone. If my wife is there then I can not.
Aah, OK. :D
Desmoinesmd

Post by Desmoinesmd »

My wife can be nice but more often she is a real bitch when I am helpless
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Desmoinesmd wrote:My wife can be nice but more often she is a real bitch when I am helpless
The right attitude of hers. :gag: :whip: :mrgreen:
And I think you subconsciously want it that way. :rofl:
Desmoinesmd

Post by Desmoinesmd »

I will not deny that
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Desmoinesmd wrote:I will not deny that
:wink: :hi:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Desmoinesmd wrote:My wife can be nice but more often she is a real bitch when I am helpless
Just like my wife, sometimes I wonder which side of her I love more the nice loving caring angel or the bitch. I love them equally but they do have a habit of appearing at the wrong time.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.