Hogtie ordeal

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
BoundMan101

Hogtie ordeal

Post by BoundMan101 »

Ok lets start with some background information
Ive always loved the sensation of being tied up. since i was little i loved to play cops and robbers and be tied to the chair. I never did think it as sexual or anything until i became a bit older and figured that out... Soon i began to tie myself up with belts and yarn for that special rush... i never did anything to serious. Then about a week ago i started to get this urge to get into a higher Self bondage category so i began to look up all this stuff and got everything all planned out. Everyday i couldn't wait for that special rush. Then i got some unexpected company and i couldn't do it. When they left i really had to have that rush but i couldn't do my plan being that i never prepared the release ice. So i made up a nice little scenario to play off of.
Enough background info lets get to the point
I had read story's about people getting stuck in self bondage were they were scared shitless and wondered if they would live. I thought this would never happen to me and even if it did it would be a real jolt. I didn't plan the scenario to well... Well in the spur of the moment i grabbed some plastic zip ties and decided to do a nice strong hog tie. I began with setting a nice big chunk of silk on my bed for a nice sensation then i put a belt around my upper legs and tightened it then i used some twist ties to latch my ankles together. then i went to attach my wrists to my legs and noticed i couldn't do it comfortably so i stopped and took a rope and made a nice space and attached my wrists to it and when the final click went i was real satisfied but i seen noticed it was way to loose then i remembered there was some zip ties right beside me so rolled over and grabed them with my hands and put 2 together to make a big one and it was the perfect length for the spacer and after some struggling i got that all attached and i was real satisfied. I had planned that after i had cumed i would take the scissors next to me and cut the zip ties- this is always how i had done it- but when i was humping the bed i had shifted position and the scissors had moved to a unknown spot on the bed. After what seemed to be a hour i finally had my release and boy was it reviling... i waited a second then i decided to let myself go and as i went to grab the scissors i could not find them panicked i rolled and squirmed around trying to find the scissors but no luck, all of a sudden i got a leg cramp and i realized that the zip ties on my legs had tightened significantly and the same on my arms i began to pray to god saying please please help me i don't want to have to confront my parents about this fetish and by now i was half way off my bed... i now started to curse loud but not loud enough for my parents up a floor to hear and i noticed now the zip ties on my wrists were actually cutting my skin. I knew that there was no chance of getting the scissors now and with all the energy i had left in me i screamed FUCK and ripped my wrists apart... The next thing i heard was that nice soothing snap of the zip tie on my left wrist. I imeditaly grabbed my scissors and cut he rest off my ties off and when i looked at them they were badly torn up... i was so scared during the ordeal i could not even feel the pain... I didn't realize that the negative effects of Self Bondage would ever happen to me but they did and im great full nothing serious happened

even a hour after the ordeal my wrists and legs are still num because the ties cut off circulation...

Durring self bondage please take into consideration what the materials can do.

I hope someone will learn from this
countdown321

Post by countdown321 »

I only took "strict" SB up a couple of months ago and I have tried using cable ties a couple of times but always with unpleasant results. Now I only use rope with non slipping knots (bowline, figure of eight...) or fairly light chain and padlocks.

I would say that because chain is so flexible and cannon tighten up that is the safest method
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

This kind of story makes you appreciate the value of adrenaline.

I also partake in very strict self-bondage, to the point where I can move only a little bit. I have a set of dedicated ropes just for that purpose, coils and cinches, each for its particular function and position. Plus a "ring device" to tighten my hogtie, a belt to secure my ankles/feet together, and four adjustable straps for various purposes, one to solidly pin my feet up behind me, with my high heels digging into my buttocks.

The most important piece of gear in this assortment is my wrist coil. It is just tight enough not to come off with random struggling (which is an essential part of the experience), but it is just loose enough so I can extract a hand if I work at it purposefully. The feeling I get when I pull against the wrist coil, and I can't get loose, is tremendous. I am so close to being stuck that the doubt alone is enough to raise the emotional bar several notches, especially when I'm gagged and blindfolded. My heart pounds at every unexpected noise, my imagination runs wild.

But I know that in few minutes at most, I can free my hands and get loose.

It took me a lot of time and experience to get to this point, with lots of experiments, most of which eliminated certain restraints from my inventory. I no longer use handcuffs or zip ties. Only ropes and chains, and the latter only if I do a timed session.

I must stress that this level of self-bondage is not for the inexperienced or impatient.

The best defense against an unpleasant experience is discipline, planning, and a routine, which is a plan that is executed automatically, no matter how desperate one is to get tied up.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Nice story, one question I'd ask is what would you have done if the scissors fell on the floor? You'd have to either - wait to be rescued - or - try and "fall" off the bed gracefully (in a hog tie - ouch)....

I'd stick to doing this one on the floor.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
BoundMan101

Post by BoundMan101 »

curious_sb wrote:Nice story, one question I'd ask is what would you have done if the scissors fell on the floor? You'd have to either - wait to be rescued - or - try and "fall" off the bed gracefully (in a hog tie - ouch)....

I'd stick to doing this one on the floor.
Dont ask why but it never even went through my mind until i couldn't find the scissors then it became my worst fear
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

lol - that's why you need to do plenty of planning - its hard I know when youve got one of those "ok i need to be tied up, right here right now" moods..
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
BoundMan101

Post by BoundMan101 »

ya i had a whole senerio planned out then i got company so i didint have the meterials ready and i just wanted it real badd
Moriarty21

Post by Moriarty21 »

I know what you mean about the "wanting it now" feeling. I almost didnt bother setting up my ice safety because i was horny as hell and didnt want to wait, but i use a pc program with a combination keylock and rely on the PC to show the combination in order to get free...literally seconds before i was past the point of no return my PC just spontaneously shut down! some kind of power surge, needless to say i waited for the ice to be ready!