Have you ever been tricked when you were tied up by someone?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.

Have you been tricked when you were tied up?

Yes
48%
No
44%
I did trick someone I tied up
7%

Total votes: 27

Lisahs3

Re: Have you ever been tricked when you were tied up by some

Post by Lisahs3 »

Not tricked really, cheated I suppose...

I had a girlfriend a before the pandemic who had a particular fantasy and I have my own so we talked and agreed to try one of each of our fantasies.
We agreed to try hers first then she said we would try mine. I did not like the idea of hers at all and she knew I was very unsure. Still I went ahead with it and she said it was better than she hoped it would have been.
I left and went home after and could not help but cry most of the way. It was icky and I don't like thinking about it but we agreed and I went along with it.
It took me a few days after before I could speak to her and this upset her which caused an argument that split us up. So I suppose cheated might not be true, tricked? I am not sure I could not help but feel she would not have tried my fantasy. So I am not really sure.

I decided after that if I find love again I would never put myself in that kind of situation again.

If people cannot be honest especially in situations like those we talk about here then they cannot be trusted.
For me trust once broken can never be mended. Something I learned the hard way and that was not the only time. I wear my heart on my sleeve and open up too easily which is why I probably get hurt so much.

Lisa